Ross and Burbank weekly knowledge-off quiz: Vice PresidentsOctober 12, 2012 @ 11:47 am (Updated: 4:41 pm - 10/12/12 )
This week Producer Andrew tests Ross and Burbank, Tom Tangney, and Ursula Reutin on their knowledge of vice presidents.
1. When Calvin Coolidge was Vice President, what was he known as?
A. The angriest VP
B. The hungriest VP
C. The sleepiest VP
D. The veepiest VP
2. Vice President William R. King -- who served under Franklin Pierce - was rumored to be what?
B. Related to a slave
C. Addicted to laudanum
D. A heck of a dancer
3. Daniel D. Tompkins served under James Monroe (1816). He was the only Vice President in history to what?
A. Switch parties
B. Die in office
C. Work for free
D. Do yoga in the West Wing
4. Richard M. Johnson was Martin Van Buren's V.P. He wasn't popular for several reasons, including the fact that he dressed like a what?
A. A dandy
B. A farmhand
C. A Frenchman
D. A dog
5. Andrew Johnson's vice presidency started off on the wrong foot when he did what?
A. Tried to start a war
B. Tried to start a fire in the oval office
C. Tried to fire the secretary of state
D. Took the oath of office drunk as a skunk
Answers: 1. B, 2. A, 3. C, 4. B, 5. D
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.