Knowledge-off quiz: Celebrity weddingson December 7, 2012 @ 11:53 am (Updated: 12:11 pm - 12/7/12 )
1. Washington State Coach Mike Leach - who's obsessed with pirates - gave actor Matthew McConaughey a memorable wedding gift. What was it?
A. A cannon
B. A sword
C. A gold coin believed to be linked to a famous French pirate
D. Johnny Depp's signature
2. When Sarah Jessica Parker married Matthew Broderick in 1997, her dress caused a stir. Why?
A. It was black
B. It was dirty
C. It was see-through
D. It was stolen
3. Why did David Beckham change his outfit during his wedding to Victoria?
A. Someone vomited on him
B. He got soaked by a lawn sprinkler
C. He was trying to trick the media
D. He realized at the last minute that he was wearing the same dress that Sarah Jessica Parker wore in 1997.
4. Kate Perry and Russell Brand's marriage lasted over a year. So that's pretty good. Where did they tie the knot?
A. An elephant refuge
B. A tiger sanctuary
C. A history museum
D. A suburb of Cleveland
5. Nicole Richie married Joel Madden of the band "Good Charlotte" in 2010. What animal blessed the wedding with its presence?
A. A white rabbit
B. A grey elephant
C. A furry ferret
D. An electric eel
Answers: 1. B, 2. A, 3. A, 4. B, 5. B
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.