The best movie lines of all timeon February 22, 2013 @ 1:35 pm (Updated: 4:13 pm - 2/22/13 )
Ever since, The Dori Monson Show has debated the best movie line of all time, and they decided to settle it with a quiz. Listeners called to give their vote for best movie lines of all time and Dori, Jake, Ursula, and Erynn battled it out to see how many they could guess.
Take the quiz and see how many best movie line nominees you can identify:
1. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
2. "Luke, I am your Father."
3. "Would you like to say something to the class before we begin?" "Hi, everybody!"
4. "Go ahead, make my day."
5. "Nobody puts baby in a corner."
6. "You had me at hello."
7. "You don't understand! I coulda had class! I coulda been a contender! I coulda been somebody."
8. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
9. "Where shall I go, what shall I do?" "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."
10. "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."'
11. "Here's looking at you, kid."
12. "Hasta la vista, baby."
13. "You can't handle the truth!"
14. "We got no food, we got no jobs, our pets' heads are falling off!!"
15. "All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up!"
16. "That's not a knife, this is a knife!"
17. "Ise married now! Ise married now!"
18. "There's no crying in baseball!"
19. "We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."
20. "Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?"
Weigh in on Facebook: what's your vote for the best movie line of all time?
Answers: 1. Usual Suspects (Erynn's favorite), 2. Star Wars (Jake's favorite), 3.The Boy in the Plastic Bubble, 4. Sudden Impact (Dori's favorite), 5. Dirty Dancing (Ursula's favorite), 6. Jerry MaGuire, 7. On the Waterfront, 8. The Godfather (Jillian's favorite), 9. Gone with the Wind, 10. The Godfather, 11. Casablanca, 12. Terminator, 13. A Few Good Men, 14. Dumb and Dumber, 15. Sunset Boulevard, 16. Crocodile Dundee, 17. 18. A League of their Own, 19. Blues Brothers, 20. Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.