Updated May 12, 2012 - 12:01 pm
Sunny Saturday - Humbug!
By Kim Shepard
If, like me, you're stuck at work on this unbelievabley gorgeous spring Saturday... a list of things to keep in mind (and keep you from being too depressed).
1) You don't have to worry about slathering on sticky, gooey, stinky sunscreen to keep from getting burned.
2) With everyone else out enjoying the sunshine, there's plenty of quiet to enjoy at the office. Consider it your meditation time.
3) A day off during the week is better, anyway... less people you have to share the trail/lake/park with.
4) When everyone else is tracking dirt and mud into their house after a long day outside, your home will stay nice and clean.
5) You can make everyone else feel so guilty about having all the fun, you could probably get out of household chores for a week!
If all else fails, remember... the sun's sticking around through Tuesday!
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.