Updated Apr 25, 2013 - 4:29 pm
Draft analyst likes Arthur Brown for Seahawks at 56
Dan Shonka, a draft analyst from Ourlads.com, describes Kansas State's Arthur Brown as a productive outside linebacker with good instincts and speed.
Shonka also thinks Brown could be the Seahawks' second-round pick, No. 56 overall.
"I don't know if he'll be there because a lot of teams like this guy, but there's also a lot of good football players ... so I think that's a possibility at 56," Shonka told "Bob and Groz" on Thursday.
Brown began his career at Miami (Fla.) before transferring to Kansas State, where he recorded 100 tackles as a senior last season en route to winning the Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year award. He reportedly ran the 40-yard dash in 4.67 and 4.68 seconds at his pro day workout. Those times would have ranked in the top 10 among linebackers at the combine had a shoulder injury not kept Brown from running.
Bob Stelton and Dave Grosby share additional thoughts in the video below on Brown and the Seahawks' need for a linebacker.
You can listen to Thursday's show here.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Danny O'Neil
Giants game will be prime opportunity for Seahawks
- Jim Moore
Rooting against Huskies' Petersen won't be easy
- Bob and Groz
Willson showing why the Seahawks wanted him
- Seahawks notebook: Percy Harvin sits out again
- Giants game will be a prime opportunity for Seahawks
- Seahawks fans outraged by depiction in Dr. Dre commercial
- Luke Willson showing why the Seahawks wanted him
- Hawk Talk: Live Seahawks chat with Danny O'Neil
- Should the Seahawks have let the 49ers score?
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Seattle signs Hart, acquires Morrison
- Mariners agree to deal with Corey Hart, reportedly acquire Logan Morrison in trade
- Report paints an ugly picture of Mariners' front office
- Zduriencik addresses Wedge's comments, Cano's deal and other potential Mariners moves
- Mariners notes: In defense of Cano's contract
- Mariners notes, links from Day 1 of winter meetings
- More Seattle Mariners »