Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 6:46 pm
Seahawks trade down in second round
RENTON – The Seahawks will have to wait a little bit longer for its first pick of the draft after trading down in the second round.
The Seahawks held pick No. 56, but traded it to Baltimore, which selected linebacker Arthur Brown from Kansas State.
The Seahawks received Baltimore's second-round pick (No. 62 overall), its fifth-round pick (No. 165) and a sixth-round choice (No. 199). Seattle now holds 10 picks on the third and final day of the draft, holding three fifth-round choices, two sixth-rounders and four seventh-round selections.
This is the fourth consecutive year that Seattle traded down in the second round.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Reports: Clinton McDonald reaches deal with Bucs
- Bennett's deal shows Seahawks will reward their own
- Hawk Talk: Live Seahawks chat with Danny O'Neil
- Michael Bennett: 'Why would I ever want to leave?'
- Seahawks to re-sign Anthony McCoy
- Seahawks' Luke Willson agrees to go to high school prom
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- M's reportedly interested in White Sox OF Viciedo
- Will Miller or Franklin be the M's starting shortstop?
- Mariners' pitchers have a new focus under Waits
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- More Seattle Mariners »