Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 6:46 pm
Seahawks trade down in second round
RENTON – The Seahawks will have to wait a little bit longer for its first pick of the draft after trading down in the second round.
The Seahawks held pick No. 56, but traded it to Baltimore, which selected linebacker Arthur Brown from Kansas State.
The Seahawks received Baltimore's second-round pick (No. 62 overall), its fifth-round pick (No. 165) and a sixth-round choice (No. 199). Seattle now holds 10 picks on the third and final day of the draft, holding three fifth-round choices, two sixth-rounders and four seventh-round selections.
This is the fourth consecutive year that Seattle traded down in the second round.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Jim Moore
Rooting against Huskies' Petersen won't be easy
- Bob and Groz
Willson showing why the Seahawks wanted him
- Danny O'Neil
Should the Seahawks have let the 49ers score?
- Luke Willson showing why the Seahawks wanted him
- Hawk Talk: Live Seahawks chat with Danny O'Neil
- Should the Seahawks have let the 49ers score?
- What we learned from the Seahawks' loss to the 49ers
- Seahawks will wait and see with center Max Unger
- 49ers hand out cards telling fans to sit down
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Report paints an ugly picture of Mariners' front office
- Zduriencik addresses Wedge's comments, Cano's deal and other potential Mariners moves
- Mariners notes: In defense of Cano's contract
- Mariners notes, links from Day 1 of winter meetings
- Mariners' statement from Zduriencik on Times article
- For Mariners, plenty of work to be done in Orlando
- More Seattle Mariners »