Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 6:46 pm
Seahawks trade down in second round
RENTON – The Seahawks will have to wait a little bit longer for its first pick of the draft after trading down in the second round.
The Seahawks held pick No. 56, but traded it to Baltimore, which selected linebacker Arthur Brown from Kansas State.
The Seahawks received Baltimore's second-round pick (No. 62 overall), its fifth-round pick (No. 165) and a sixth-round choice (No. 199). Seattle now holds 10 picks on the third and final day of the draft, holding three fifth-round choices, two sixth-rounders and four seventh-round selections.
This is the fourth consecutive year that Seattle traded down in the second round.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Mariners notebook: A surprise in right field
- Mariners notebook: Walker shut down for two weeks
- M's Walker diagnosed with shoulder impingement
- Mariners promote Nick Franklin; move Morrison to DL
- Don't expect to see big changes in M's lineup soon
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Sidney Rice agrees to one-year deal with Seahawks
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks keep busy in offseason California workouts
- More Seattle Seahawks »