Updated Apr 30, 2013 - 4:32 pm
Seahawks' Hill, Williams can make impacts as rookies
The Seahawks used two of their first four picks on defensive tackles, addressing a position they considered their top priority heading into the draft.
"Those guys are totally different style football players," coach Pete Carroll told "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" on Monday. "We think we can get a real good combination of style and strength and quickness out of those guys and get a great rotation there if they can work there way up the depth chart."
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil think Hill and Williams have the best chances of the Seahawks' 11 rookies to make a significant impact in 2013. They explain why in the video below.
You can listen to Tuesday's show here.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Wyman, Mike and Moore
'Russellmania' gets one Seahawk star treatment
- Brock Huard
Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat Saints' blitz
- Shannon Drayer
Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Seahawks notebook: Percy Harvin held out of practice
- 49ers' Joe Looney takes on key offensive line role
- Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat the Saints' blitz
- 49ers remind fans about 'home field advantage plan'
- 49ers prepare to stay composed in emotional game
- What we learned from Seahawks' win over Saints
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- Mariners notebook: Robinson Cano talk heating up
- Seattle hires Wilson as minor league coach
- Notebook: Mariners close to signing Willie Bloomquist
- Howard Lincoln on the Mariners' search for a president
- What's next in the Mariners' search for a president?
- More Seattle Mariners »