Updated Apr 30, 2013 - 4:32 pm
Seahawks' Hill, Williams can make impacts as rookies
The Seahawks used two of their first four picks on defensive tackles, addressing a position they considered their top priority heading into the draft.
"Those guys are totally different style football players," coach Pete Carroll told "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" on Monday. "We think we can get a real good combination of style and strength and quickness out of those guys and get a great rotation there if they can work there way up the depth chart."
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil think Hill and Williams have the best chances of the Seahawks' 11 rookies to make a significant impact in 2013. They explain why in the video below.
You can listen to Tuesday's show here.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Report: Seahawks to re-sign Anthony McCoy
- Seahawks' Luke Willson agrees to go to high school prom
- Seahawks keep Michael Bennett with four-year deal
- Report: Seahawks favorites for Michael Bennett
- Trading for Graham would cost the Seahawks a fortune
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Will Miller or Franklin be the M's starting shortstop?
- Mariners' pitchers have a new focus under Waits
- ESPN's Kurkjian: Corey Hart 'crucial' for M's offense
- Notebook: Felix, Seager remember first time they faced
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- More Seattle Mariners »