Updated Apr 30, 2013 - 4:32 pm
Seahawks' Hill, Williams can make impacts as rookies
The Seahawks used two of their first four picks on defensive tackles, addressing a position they considered their top priority heading into the draft.
"Those guys are totally different style football players," coach Pete Carroll told "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" on Monday. "We think we can get a real good combination of style and strength and quickness out of those guys and get a great rotation there if they can work there way up the depth chart."
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil think Hill and Williams have the best chances of the Seahawks' 11 rookies to make a significant impact in 2013. They explain why in the video below.
You can listen to Tuesday's show here.
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- 'Cactus League Report' recap and podcast
- More Seattle Mariners »