Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: ST3 proponents preyed on our gullibility, bilked us of millions
Jason Rantz says Sound Transit could have been more transparent. They could have said they would use an outdated formula to take more money for ST3.
Associated PressTrump puts anti-global warming projects on chopping block
President Trump is expected to sign an executive order Tuesday aimed at moving forward on his pledge to unravel former President Obama's plan to curb global warming.
NEW KIRO 7King County unlikely to comply with new ICE 'detainer' procedure
Sheriff John Urquhart said new procedures from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement are unlikely to influence King County to change.
MyNorthwestSeattle mayor 'willing to risk losing every penny' over 'sanctuary' status
King County Chair Joe McDermott and Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes seem less than concerned about Jeff Sessions' sanctuary warning.
KIRO RadioDemocrats willing to exempt Boeing from higher business taxes
When it comes to the budget, Representative Kristine Lytton says Boeing wouldn't be the only exception that will have to be made.
KIRO 7Dick's Drive-In to build new location in south region
More than 100,000 votes were cast on the first day of voting for the next Dick's Drive-In location, with more than 177,645 votes overall.
710 ESPN SeattleGee Scott: Seahawks QB Trevone Boykin let down the city, franchise
Seahawks quarterback Trevone Boykin was arrested following a car crash early Monday morning in Dallas.
MyNorthwestAfter a 'disaster' of an experience, Seattle buries bike share
The bike-share program Pronto! will shut down after city leaders opted to spend the money elsewhere and cease their pursuit of a new system.
MyNorthwest2 years after acquittal, Amanda Knox sends nostalgic message
It's been two years since West Seattle resident Amanda Knox was exonerated of criminal charges related to a 2007 murder in Italy.
Jason and Burns, KIRO RadioRantz: Seattle councilmember actively trying to destroy businesses
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says Seattle Councilmember M. Lorena González just truly does not care about businesses in Seattle.
MyNorthwestRainy weather could be coming to an end around Puget Sound
Twenty-three of the 27 days so far this month have been wet at SeaTac, and the rain isn't expected to let up until the end of the week.
KIRO RadioSeattle restaurateur details being assaulted by homeless burglar
Seattle restaurateur Tim Ptak went to check on a reported prowler at the marina on his way to work. That's when things got weird -- and scary.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioVictims of human trafficking are 'hiding in plain sight'
It’s hard to believe that in the year 2017 we’re still talking about human trafficking, but we are, KIRO Radio's Dave Ross writes.
- Mariners notebook: A number of regulars still under the weather
- Listen: Brock Huard says Seahawks should consider Robert Griffin III
- Gonzaga players take unusual paths to Final Four
- Seahawks backup QB Trevone Boykin arrested after car crash in Dallas
- Seahawks re-sign Dewey McDonald, adding to LB stockpile
- City employees aren’t all buying into Seattle’s own traffic program
- How did lawmakers miss Sound Transit's car tab formula?
- Seattle mayor 'willing to risk losing every penny' over 'sanctuary' status
- Democrats willing to exempt Boeing from higher business taxes
- After a 'disaster' of an experience, Seattle buries bike share
- Rantz: ST3 proponents preyed on our gullibility, bilked us of millions
- Victims of human trafficking are 'hiding in plain sight'
- Trump couldn't kill Obamacare but will he sabotage it?
- Seattle Councilmember Gonzalez actively trying to destroy businesses
- Seattle restaurateur details being assaulted, pepper sprayed by homeless burglar
- Amazon Web Services jumps into call-center market with new ‘Amazon Connect’ service
- ‘Uber for car repair’ startup Wrench raises $4M for peer-to-peer marketplace
- Amazon wins bidding for Souq.com, announces deal to acquire Middle East e-commerce giant
- Cloud and IoT disruption driving the most demand and best pay in new survey of tech salaries