KIRO Radio's John Curley was in the middle of his 27-mile bike ride to work when a driver decided to try and teach him a lesson.
The more success the team has, the more of a reward the players are going to seek for that success. That's the reality facing the Seahawks as Kam Chancellor has reportedly become the latest to want more money.
SponsoredWhether you're running your own business or just looking for speedy customer service, social platforms may just be your best friend.
NEW MyNorthwestSeattle mayor backs off proposal for more density in single-family zones
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray says he will not recommend changing 94 percent of single-family zones in Seattle, claiming that the media "derailed the conversation on [housing] affordability."
MyNorthwestChick-fil-A busted for 'critical' violations
If you've enjoyed Bellevue's Chick-fil-A recently, there's a chance your sandwich included a side of bacteria.
NEW Associated PressBoeing 777 debris may be piece of missing Malaysia flight
Air safety investigators are confident a photo of debris found in the Indian Ocean is a part unique to the Boeing 777, the same model as the missing Malaysia Airlines plane.
MyNorthwestNorthwest firefighters now 'bracing for some type of major incident'
Some officials are getting nervous as the summer season is far from over and fires are at an all-time high.
MyNorthwest'New Yorker' tries to calm Seattle's fears after terrifying earthquake story
If you read that earthquake article and started panicking, you're not alone. Now the writer is offering some advice.
Real Estate Today, KIRO RadioBuying a Seattle home? Better act quick
If you're in the market for a home in Seattle, read this quickly because they're flying off the market in record time.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioDrivers stuck with 520 tolls while I-90 closed for Blue Angels
Many of you are going to be pretty much forced into paying a toll you would otherwise avoid this weekend.
MyNorthwestSeahawks in the boxing ring, at the altar ahead of training camp
While fans count down the minutes, the Seahawks are spending the last few days before training camp enjoying a little free time.
GeekWireWindows 10 hands-on: Long-lost user gives Microsoft another chance
The last time I used Windows with any regularity was two years ago, working for a market research company.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioCurley: Northwest drivers being squeezed out of their cars
When you compare the money and effort given to carpool commuters versus solo drivers, John Curley says it's understandable as to why some are upset.
MyNorthwestDeath penalty off the table in Carnation murder case
The King County Prosecutor will no longer seek the death penalty against Michele Anderson, who is accused of killing her family in Carnation.
What Are They BuildingRelief on the way for shoppers at Northgate Mall
Northgate Mall is expected to lose parking spots to a new light rail station, but the property owner plans to do something about it by possibly adding more levels of parking.
MyNorthwestWho really cares about hydroplanes? True Seattleites do!
Old-timers say new arrivals don't get it and they don't appreciate the heritage that's dear to locals.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: God sends a message with a pistol-packing pastor
It appears God is saying the best situation for a good guy with a gun is a bad guy without a gun.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: Death of the 'gayborhood' is a sign of progress
Jason Rantz says the death of "gayborhoods" is a sign of progress, even if it does bring with it some feelings of loss.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Doesn't this prove Seattle bike lanes are dangerous?
Obviously this driver is a horrible person, but did the cyclist slow down?
- Thoughts on the Seahawks' reported interest in Wayne, Freeney
- Report: Seahawks' Kam Chancellor unhappy with deal, considering holdout
- Castillo, Diamondbacks rough up Felix to complete sweep of M's
- Brady vows to fight on; Kraft says he regrets not doing so
- Mariners notebook: Offense putting up numbers in July
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry back at practice after cancer fight
- A different mindset for Seahawks' Jermaine Kearse
- God sends a clear message
- Drivers are being forced to pay for state's debt this weekend
- Death of the 'gayborhood' is a sign of progress
- Doesn't this prove Seattle bike lanes are dangerous?
- This is how a nut case goes to court
- A new line of reversible clothing with no tags or buttons is perfect for kids with autism
- Why Marymoor Park's concert rules are ridiculous and will be broken
- Will the Internet listen to your private conversations?
- Will the Internet listen to your private conversations?
- Northwest firefighters 'bracing for some type of major incident'
- Jury convicts former Richland nanny of manslaughter
- Woman drowns in Lake Chelan; body recovered at marina
- Anti-tax measure qualifies for the November ballot
- Wildfire in southeast Washington 73 percent contained
- What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Considering Canada: Financing takes a different look
- Air conditioning bill high? State's energy third 'least expensive'
- Rising equity floats all boats, especially credit lines
- Weighing investments: No sunsets in stock certificates
- Local homeseekers don't take a vacation break
- Colorado shooter's mom: Silence was his loudest cry for help
- Panicked 911 caller: Dispatcher had no reason to hang up
- Ex-Navy SEAL alleges anti-gay bullying by CIA workers
- Court bars anti-abortion group from releasing new videos
- Judge refuses to toss out US spying charges against banker
- Police release video of traffic stop of Chattanooga shooter
- Coast Guard says California oil slick will vanish on its own
- Searcher says wing find won't change MH370 seabed search
- Israeli bulldozers start demolishing West Bank settlement
- Colombia-Venezuela border closed after merchant's death
- Minnesota dentist rarely discussed hunting with patients
- Mexico declares 1st 'alert' over violence against women
- Russia vetoes Security Council proposal on MH17 tribunal
- Afghanistan says Taliban leader Mullah Omar died 2 years ago
- GOP leaders rally around Kirk after fundraiser's criticism
- Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tissue research
- US official: Debris in photo belongs to Boeing 777
- Senate confirms Obama's pick for Joint Chiefs chairman
- House approves bill to make it easier to fire VA workers
- Japan: Militarized islands would expand China influence
- Judge chides State official over AP records request response
- Former 41-pound fat cat in Texas slims down to 19 pounds
- US court says drug-sniffing dog fails the smell test
- Soup kitchen offers free meal for return of Jesus statue
- Man says he petted zoo cougars after calling 'Here, kitty'
- New Hampshire baby receives lifetime hunting-fishing license
- Cat found alive aboard sunken boat pulled from Lake Havasu
- Cops: 2-state chase began over warrant for stolen underwear