President Obama wanted 1 million vehicles on the road by 2015. Too bad for the President that car dealers don't want to sell them.
710 ESPN SeattleThree things from the Huskies' Apple Cup win over WSU
What we learned and what we're still trying to figure out after the Huskies defeated the Cougars 45-10 in the Apple Cup.
Associated Press15,000 runners expected at Seattle Marathon on Sunday
About 15,000 participants and thousands more supporters are expected Sunday at the Seattle Marathon and half-marathon.
Associated PressWitnesses rescue senior citizen before train crash
A disoriented senior citizen who drove onto the BNSF railroad tracks in Auburn by mistake was rescued moments before a freight train slammed into his car.
710 ESPN SeattleWhat to watch for in Seahawks vs. Steelers: Will Sherman follow Brown?
Whether or not Richard Sherman will spend the entirety of Sunday's game trailing Antonio Brown is a question, one that coach Pete Carroll was predictably coy in answering.
MyNorthwestFour people arrested at Black Lives Matter protest in Seattle
The giant Christmas tree at Seattle's Westlake Center was lit on Friday evening, along with the Macy's star, but not without prior disruptions from Black Lives Matter protesters.
Associated PressGrandfather dies after falling through ice while skating near Yelm
A 78-year-old grandfather who fell though the ice while skating on a pond at his ranch has died.
Associated PressPolice: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack at Planned Parenthood
A gunman who opened fire inside a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic was arrested Friday after engaging in gun battles with authorities that killed three people.
Associated PressPolar bear at Tacoma zoo dies
A polar bear at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma has died after undergoing months of chemotherapy.
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleWith time running out, the Seahawks must capitalize on their opportunities
Pittsburgh's offense will give Seattle's secondary opportunities for interceptionsin a game that might represent the Seahawks' last chance to gain momentum for the playoffs.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks regret not making O-line switch earlier
The Seahawks regret not pulling the plug on the Drew Nowak experiment earlier in the season.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: The mid-life crisis is real, not limited to humans
Maybe it's better to cut yourself a bit of slack, or lower your aspirations.
Associated PressProduce in Costco salad linked to E. coli is being recalled
Federal officials say a business is recalling a vegetable mix believed to be the source of E.coli in Costco chicken salad.
- Seahawks activate CB Jeremy Lane, release RB Bryce Brown
- Apple Cup: UW defense lives up to billing, while Cougars fall short without Falk
- Seahawks' Patrick Lewis, Jeremy Lane expected to play vs. Steelers
- Hawk Talk highlights: Cary Williams' struggles, future with Seahawks
- Washington knocks off No. 20 Washington State 45-10
- Week-12 NFL picks: How the Seahawks can win twice
- Washington's Chris Petersen signs 2-year contract extension
- The importance of being grateful
- Debunking the 'Seattle Freeze'
- Sheriff Urquhart: No reason to have shot, even once, in Chicago
- Dave Ross gets (extremely honest) answers to all his transgender questions
- 11 kindergartners explain how to cook a turkey
- It's no 'Inside Out,' but 'The Good Dinosaur' is charming
- The secret to exterminating ISIS revealed
- Grandfather falls through ice while skating near Yelm
- Burn bans in effect in Pierce and Snohomish counties
- Witnesses rescue senior citizen before train crash
- Bremerton seeks $400K from EPA to assess properties
- Everett mental health court shows progress
- Sea-Tac to install runway debris safety detectors
- Seattle Black Lives Matter protest draws hundreds
What's in a name? Homes on female streets worth more
Realtor.com evaluated property values of listings on its website and found that there are more properties on male streets than female-named streets.
- Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
- When did you buy? Check the down years for equity
- More than one-third of home deals miss closing date
- Pets becoming deal-breakers for more renters
- Crowdfunding a growing source for commercial real estate
- Study reveals buying more affordable in Seattle than renting
- Not all markets are red hot: 4 reasons listings sit
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby parts' comment
- Officer killed in Colorado was co-pastor, figure skater
- Q&A: What's known about Planned Parenthood shooting suspect
- Attorneys for slain boy's family want own experts to testify
- Some parishioners eye adoption of baby left in church manger
- The Latest: Lynch: Clinic shooting crime against women
- Authorities: Lindsay Lohan's stepmother removed from plane
- Greek political leaders fail to agree on pension reforms
- Migrants clash with Macedonian police on Greek border
- Twin suicide bombings kill at least 5 in north Cameroon
- Twin suicide bombings kill at least 5 in north Cameroon
- UN: Maurice Strong, climate and development pioneer, dies
- Bodies of 8 slain men found dumped in southeastern Mexico
- Putin orders sanctions against Turkey after downing of jet
- Trump goes after GOP rivals Rubio, Bush in their home state
- Hamstrung by Congress, Obama tries to clinch climate pact
- GOP rhetoric on Muslims seen as having little cost
- Race to settle budget fight means resolving policy disputes
- Carson after tour: Syrian refugees don't want to come to US
- National Zoo puts up ZooLights display
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Missing dog found in storm drain in Maryland
- Baby red pandas at Philly zoo named Betsy and Ben, of course
- Former luncheonette owner chooses to die in her restaurant
- Where's the beef? Trucker steals 40,000 pounds of meat
- Glitch causes bank customers to see billions in charges
- 4 people meet for first time after 2 pairs of kidney swaps
- Oldest known seabird is back at Midway Atoll near Hawaii