It's no surprise Seattle's economic boom is only benefiting the top 5 percent. Activists pushing for higher wages have brought this upon themselves.
A little planning will go a long ways if you expect to be behind the wheel this holiday weekend.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: All men are created equal...except when conscience tells us otherwise
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said that state clerks don't have to provide marriage licenses to gay couples if they can't do so in good conscience.
NEW MyNorthwestResidents return to their Wenatchee homes in wake of Sleepy Hollow fire
Residents return to their Wenatchee neighborhoods to try to find any semblance of their lives.
NEW MyNorthwestMarshawn Lynch dives into end zone of Skittles on 'Conan' show
Marshawn Lynch did a back flip into an end zone filled with Skittles during his Monday night interview with late-night talk show host Conan O'Brien.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioIn the future, Seattle may resemble Ketchum, Idaho
Urban cycling can be a dangerous game, but it may be the cyclists themselves making it such a harrowing venture.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori Monson does a 180, decides he hates freedom
The Fourth of July is a time to celebrate this country's freedom, but the horrendous stories of fires and death caused KIRO Radio's Dori Monson to rethink the issue of fireworks.
MyNorthwestWoman knocked out by drone during Seattle Pride parade
A woman was knocked unconscious by a small drone at Seattle's Pride parade on Sunday.
710 AM ESPN SeattleWhat to make of Michael Bennett's latest contract comments
Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett reiterated his desire for a raise and stated his willingness to miss some part of training camp if he doesn't get one.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioThis may be the end of potholes as we know them
You'd think that in an age of smartphones and self-driving cars someone could come up with a smarter concrete. It turns out someone has - several people, actually.
MyNorthwestSeahawks tight end Jimmy Graham shows off his 'work suit'
Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham looks pumped to be in his game uniform for the first time.
MyNorthwestMan beaten to death after concert
Detectives have released photos and video of a man suspected of beating another man to death in Seattle's International District Saturday night.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioDan Wilson: Edgar Martinez could be the break the Mariners need
The addition of Edgar Martinez to the Seattle Mariners' coaching staff may be the saving grace for the worst-hitting ball club in the major league.
MyNorthwestSunny, warm June evidence of 'unusual' Pacific Northwest summer
Seattle gets its June gloom reputation for good reason. Historically, June has always been a cloudy, gray month. So what happened?
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Has anything really changed in this Liberal Spring?
It's being called the Liberal Spring! But even with gay marriage and health care rulings, or Confederate flag debates — has anything really changed?
Associated PressSenate passes $16.1 billion transportation package
The Senate has passed a $16.1 billion transportation revenue package that includes an 11.9-cent gas tax increase that would be phased in over two years.
Real Estate Today, KIRO Radio3 mistakes first-time homebuyers make
Getting approved for a mortgage, finding the right home, and staying within a budget are still posing some of the biggest challenges for first-time homebuyers.
- How much blame belongs to Mariners hitters for offense's lack of efficiency?
- What to make of Michael Bennett's latest contract comments
- Video: New look for Robinson Cano in the dugout after being hit by ball
- Mariners' Nelson Cruz moves back into All-Star voting lead at DH
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin on playing more special teams, taking lead with receivers
- Want to buy single-game Seahawks tickets? Here's how
- ESPN's Tim Hasselbeck: Russell Wilson isn't being greedy in contract negotiations
- Income inequality? No surprises in Seattle
- Dori Monson: 'I love global warming'
- Dori Monson does a 180, decides he hates freedom
- This may be the end of potholes as we know them
- Three mistakes first-time homebuyers make
- Dan Wilson: Edgar Martinez could be the break the Mariners need
- Has anything really changed in this Liberal Spring?
- Residents pick through charred remains of Washington homes
- Second Shell Oil drilling rig on its way to Alaska
- 2 injured when small plane crashes on Whidbey Island
- Pasco police investigate Tuesday shooting that injured 2
- Gov. Inslee to sign two-year state budget
- Men plead not guilty to stealing from dead Graham woman
- Man beaten to death after country music concert
- Change in scenery: New quiz helps to decide if it's time to move
- Windermere economist foresees no housing bubble
- Survey reveals buyers overestimate mortgage requirements
- Report predicts power shift from homeowners to renters
- Breaking even: What it takes to cash-flow a getaway
- Tired of losing bidding wars, buyer offers pizza for life
- Look before you leap: Sellers also frustrated by lack of inventory
- Boosting overtime: Obama calls for broader coverage
- Source: Prison chief, 11 others put on leave after escapes
- Winds blow smoke from forest fires in Canada into Midwest
- Oklahoma court: Ten Commandments monument must come down
- Maryland governor feeling 'really strong' amid chemotherapy
- UCC church to divest over Israeli treatment of Palestinians
- 4th set of triplets delivered at California hospital
- Former French security chief Charles Pasqua dies at 88
- Greeks struggle with daily grind as foreigners head to beach
- UN: World should be ashamed at failure to end Syria conflict
- Romania Parliament approves new spy chief in blow to premier
- Hidden cameras, invisibility cloaks in Israeli spy expo
- One-third of world's people still have no proper toilets
- China announces climate target for Paris deal
- 2016ers try political alchemy to turn emails into cash
- It's D-Day for 2016 candidates: Your inbox probably can tell
- Obama: Still willing to 'walk away' from Iran nuclear deal
- Rand Paul 1st major-party candidate to court pot donors
- CIA failing to recruit and promote minorities, study finds
- Judge nixes bridge lane-closing suit against Christie allies
- Bon Jovi's politics: Cash for Clinton, music for Christie
- Correction: World's Ugliest Dog story
- Pennsylvania racetrack cancels races due to running deer
- For sale: Former prison with mountain view, sleeps hundreds
- Man jailed for not paying $749 fare for 300-mile cab ride
- Maine woman pleads guilty to stealing wreaths from cemetery
- Deformed mutt is crowned World's Ugliest Dog
- Rescuers guided 2 around rattlesnake in mine near Lake Mead