Time to rebel against America's political divide, which is wider now than it has been in the last century.
Metro races to hire hundreds of new drivers for expanded service that was approved by Seattle voters.
Mountaineering companies based in Seattle say there's no safe way to climb down through the icefall above basecamp on Mount Everest, so they will require helicopter transportation off the mountain following the Nepal earthquake and subsequent avalanche.
Associated PressMan arrested for carrying golf club sues Seattle police
A man who made headlines after he was arrested while walking on a sidewalk carrying a golf club is suing the Seattle Police Department.
NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioSenator: Stalling negotiations part of Democrats' strategy
The 105-day legislative session ended Friday. It was scheduled to end Sunday.
Associated PressLegislature extends session, transportation talks roll on
With disputes over the state's education and operating budgets topping the Legislature's agenda for its imminent special session, the likelihood of lawmakers finding consensus on a transportation package to address the state's infrastructure needs has dipped out of the spotlight.
Associated PressYakima police, federal agencies team up against gang crime
The Yakima Police Department and four federal agencies will be teaming up to take on gang activity in the city starting next month.
Associated PressLow snow pack may be a win for some outdoor enthusiasts
The low winter snow pack may have some positive consequences for some outdoor enthusiasts.
MyNorthwestRussell Wilson attends White House Correspondents' Dinner
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson squashed rumors last week that he was taking his supposed girlfriend, Ciara, to the White House Correspondents' Dinner.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioDoes spirituality make better, more successful children?
KIRO Radio's Tom and Curley ponder a new book that proposes spirituality makes better children.
Ron and Don Show, KIROOcean blob is a 'bad deal of weather cards' for the Northwest
A University of Washington professor explains to KIRO Radio's Ron and Don Show why we're experiencing unseasonably warm temperatures this spring.
Associated PressMan dies, 3 rafters rescued from Lake Chaplain
The Snohomish County Sheriff's office says a 38-year-old man is dead and three other people were rescued after a raft overturned in Lake Chaplain in Sultan, Washington, on Saturday afternoon.
Associated PressTacoma Narrows Marina closes boat launch after another death
The Tacoma Narrows Marina has announced it is closing its public boat ramp following yet another death there.
Real Estate TodayTax-free cash for owners willing to rent during U.S. Open
Homeowners looking to rent their homes for the 115th United States Open Golf at Chambers Bay south of Tacoma may get a tax-free windfall.
MyNorthwest'Batman' and 'Spiderman' adopt Edmonds corner parks
Batman and Spiderman have come to Edmonds to clean up around town ... specifically, its parks.
Associated PressSeattle-based Everest team loses medic as result of avalanche
A member of a Seattle-based climbing group's Everest team died Saturday as a result of an avalanche that hit the mountain following the Nepal earthquake.
Associated PressRescuers struggle to reach many in Nepal quake, fear worst
The death toll from Nepal's earthquake has soared past 3,300, and how much higher it will rise depends largely on the condition of the rescue workers' villages.
- Mariners' Hisashi Iwakuma out 2-4 weeks with a mild lat strain
- Schneider says Seahawks haven't decided on Irvin's fifth-year option
- More Seahawks personnel notes from Schneider's press conference
- Felix's latest masterpiece his first complete game since 2012
- Rangers on verge of bringing back troubled Josh Hamilton from Angels
- Game-by-game capsules for Seahawks' 2015 schedule
- Seahawks open at Rams, play five prime-time games in 2015
- Ocean blob is a 'bad deal of weather cards' for the Northwest
- Senator: Stalling negotiations part of Democrats' strategy
- 'The Age of Adaline' is 'fleeting and inconsequential'
- What are your rights when filming the police?
- University of Washington student asks Russell Wilson to school gala
- Is removing tips, adding surchage in Seattle restaurants the right move?
- What Dr. Ben Carson should say in Detroit
- Dempsey's 77th minute goal lifts Seattle past Portland 1-0
- Mauer's triple in 11th lifts Twins over Mariners
- Washington Everest teams will need to be helicoptered down
- Hanford misses $190,500 from incentive programs, audit shows
- Bellingham airport could see big dip in passengers this year
- Temporary contract keeps Northwest Detention Center running
- Yakima police, federal agencies team up against gang crime
Tacoma's U.S. Open: Tax-free cash for owners willing to rent
According to the Internal Revenue Service, an owner can derive tax-free income from renting a property, provided the owner rents it out for 15 days or fewer.
- Do real estate agents ever turn down a listing?
- New reverse mortgage 'review' timeline pushed back
- Referral power: Survey reveals lack of shopping for mortgages
- Real estate will ride three-year wave, new survey predicts
- New to the neighborhood? Test noise at different times
- Interest rate hike for June still 'in play'
- Local prices skyrocket as inventory lags behind intense demand
- Japan's prime minister kicks off US visit in Boston
- Ohio students' device to detect marijuana use by motorists
- Texas English teacher named National Teacher of the Year
- Prosecutors ask for prison for 2 officers in Taser case
- Small-town Pa. official jailed after 6-hour SWAT standoff
- Prosecutors ask for prison for 2 officers in Taser case
- Teen who fought cancer treatment heading home from hospital
- Polish border guards refuse entry for 10 Russian bikers
- Austria's president warns against extreme-right sentiment
- The Netherlands turns all orange for King's Day
- Global effort to help Nepal earthquake victims intensifies
- Poll: Most Greeks dissatisfied with government performance
- Ukraine leader sees country ready for EU entrance in 5 years
- Bulgari, Dubai developer Meraas to build luxury properties
- Clinton Foundation acknowledges mistakes in revealing donors
- Pioneer for gay marriage among lawyers for high court cases
- Q&A: Issues, possible legal outcomes in gay marriage cases
- House rebels blame GOP leaders for falling contributions
- Supporters of Senate Iran bill swatting away amendments
- White House to unveil Barack Obama state china
- Clinton Foundation admits missteps in donor disclosure
- Quacking duck ringtone helps firefighter rescue ducklings
- Man driving motorhome leads Alaska State Troopers on a chase
- Owner spots his stolen truck in rearview mirror; arrest made
- Court: Iowa casino doesn't have to pay $41M jackpot error
- College's goat- and sheep-guarding donkey has surprise birth
- Tater tots, comfy couch waylay California burglar
- Swedish police on vacation break up fight on New York subway