Obviously this driver is a horrible person, but did the cyclist slow down?
Utility crews are about to rip up a downtown Seattle street where tunneling for the viaduct replacement project has caused the ground to settle too much for an old water main.
Local best-selling true crime author Ann Rule passed away on Sunday at age 83. Her fans and former colleagues say she took her signature genre to a new level and she did it with heart.
MyNorthwestSeahawks in the boxing ring, at the altar ahead of training camp
While fans count down the minutes, the Seahawks are spending the last few days before training camp enjoying a little free time.
NEW MyNorthwestSeattle running out of water quicker than we thought
Seattle is in a situation that feels a little different from the beginning of summer, when residents were told the city has more water in its reservoirs than an average year.
NEW Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: Death of the 'gayborhood' is a sign of progress
Jason Rantz says the death of "gayborhoods" is a sign of progress, even if it does bring with it some feelings of loss.
Chokepoints, KIRO RadioClosure of at-risk roadway will cause miles of detour
WSDOT crews hope to prevent a culvert from collapsing before the next big rain storm, but it means a 6-mile detour for drivers.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioWhy Marymoor Park's concert rules will be broken
A marijuana policy at Marymoor Park concerts has some concertgoers a bit mad.
MyNorthwestSeattle officers can be held accountable for de-escalation practices
Changes to the Seattle Police Department's use-of-force policy means officers are being watched even more closely.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioSeattle's new soundtrack: Bang!
Another day and another gun shot or three. Has Seattle become so riddled with gunfire that locals have become desensitized to rising numbers of shootings?
MyNorthwestAnother WSDOT official calls it quits on Seattle tunnel project
The Alaskan Way Viaduct Replacement Program is without a key employee. Todd Trepanier is now the second high-profile WSDOT employee to abandon the tunnel project.
MyNorthwestWashington churches prepare for lawsuits over gay marriage
A Washington interest group is preparing churches and religious organizations for potential lawsuits over marriage equality and transgender issues.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: This is how a nut case goes to US District Court
A lawsuit over almond milk has gone to court. Two people are suing Almond Breeze for $5 million because the product contains only 2 percent almonds.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioBelle: New line of clothing is perfect for kids with autism
A former CNN anchor came up with innovative clothing after watching her autistic son struggle for 45 minutes to get dressed.
MyNorthwestHistorically low water levels force Seattle to ask for help
A more serious water shortage could be on the doorstep of the Pacific Northwest.
MyNorthwestWashington Congressman calls Donald Trump a joke
Critics, like King County's former sheriff, believe Donald Trump is causing a distraction.
MyNorthwestBest places around Seattle to see Blue Angels perform
The Blue Angels are back for Seafair 2015 and fans are thrilled, but what if you don't want to battle the crowds at Genesee Park?
- Brady's four-game suspension upheld by Goodell
- A different mindset for Seahawks' Jermaine Kearse
- Mariners' rally wasted as Diamondbacks win 4-3 in 10th
- Ricardo Lockette writes about final Super Bowl play, confidence in Russell Wilson
- Audio: Collection of Randy Johnson's greatest Mariners moments
- Cardinals name woman to training camp coach position
- Video: Mariners turn abnormal triple play in win over Blue Jays
- Doesn't this prove Seattle bike lanes are dangerous?
- This is how a nut case goes to court
- A new line of reversible clothing with no tags or buttons is perfect for kids with autism
- Why Marymoor Park's concert rules are ridiculous and will be broken
- You won't believe this mindless attack on Amazon
- Congressman Dave Reichert calls Donald Trump a joke
- What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
- Seattle running out of water quicker than we thought
- Washington governor seeks plan to limit carbon emissions
- Settlement over Snohomish County inmate death totals $2.4M
- Pierce County prosecutor, deputy sued in federal court
- Court rejects claim over goring in Olympic National Park
- Boss convicted in killing of 3 South Lake Union workers
- Montana cyclist found dead on State Route 2 near Leavenworth
What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
One in five of buyers surveyed say that not having access to adequately trained real estate professionals poses a challenge in their housing search.
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Considering Canada: Financing takes a different look
- Air conditioning bill high? State's energy third 'least expensive'
- Rising equity floats all boats, especially credit lines
- Weighing investments: No sunsets in stock certificates
- Local homeseekers don't take a vacation break
- Dry weather spurs landscaping changes
- City will release 911 call in attack on Oklahoma family
- Procter & Gamble names Taylor to succeed Lafley as CEO
- Man accused in African lion death thought hunt was legal
- Police: 1 killed when church bus crashes near Indianapolis
- Future unsure for troubled New Mexico green chile production
- Boy who lost limbs to infection gets double-hand transplant
- Lottery to be held for regional rail passes for papal visit
- A year away, Olympic organizers counting on sun and samba
- Fighting between Turkey and Kurds escalate amid NATO unease
- Mexican villagers bulldoze 18th century chapel
- Obama delivers frank words about Africa's problems
- Shooting in Lebanon refugee camp leaves 2 dead, 3 wounded
- Last wild horse dies on Bahamas' Great Abaco island
- The Latest: UN official voices concern about Syria safe zone
- Administration would give prisoners access to student grants
- GOP leaders plan Senate vote on Planned Parenthood fed aid
- What's in emergency bill to fund Veterans Affairs Department
- Christie: Republican primary rivals lack policy specifics
- House intelligence chairman calls for new Iran assessment
- Trump's lawyer apologizes after mistaken claim about rape
- Pollard to be freed; US analyst spied for Israel
- Florida man wins Hemingway look-alike contest in Key West
- Cat found alive aboard sunken boat pulled from Lake Havasu
- Cops: 2-state chase began over warrant for stolen underwear
- Get the waffles! Maple syrup spills on New Hampshire highway
- Hiker climbs tree to escape coyotes, gets stuck for 5 hours
- Putrid-smelling flower attracts large crowds in California
- Hair dresser faces voyeurism charges in Arizona cities