It was 25 years ago that a bizarre disaster struck, sending major portions of the old Lacey V. Murrow floating bridge to the bottom of Lake Washington.
A protest during the kickoff of the holiday season is just another reason why KIRO Radio's Dori Monson will not step foot in downtown Seattle.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: The secret to exterminating ISIS was revealed
Former Naval Intelligence officer Malcolm Nance says he knows how to defeat the terrorist organization.
710 ESPN SeattleReport: Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch to have surgery, out roughly 1 month
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch will have surgery Wednesday for a sports hernia and is expected to miss about a month, according to a report from the NFL Network.
NEW MyNorthwest'Serious' multi-vehicle crash blocking Highway 99 in Fife
Highway 99 is closed due to a multi-vehicle crash between Fife and Federal way.
KIRO RadioSea-Tac Airport says stepped up security won't snarl holiday travel
Sea-Tac Airport has increased security along with the rest of the nation's airports and train stations in the wake of the Paris terrorist attacks.
ChokepointsToll tips for traveling on Thanksgiving
We may have the day off on Thanksgiving, but we don't have a day off from paying tolls on roads and bridges.
MyNorthwestIt's alive! Bertha shows signs of movement in recent video
In a recent video released by WSDOT, Bertha's cutterhead is rotating smoothly as the boring machine goes through testing.
NEW Tom Tangney, KIRO RadioIt's no 'Inside Out,' but the 'The Good Dinosaur' is charming
"The Good Dinosaur" has enough to tug at your emotions like any kid-dog combo does in real life.
MyNorthwestTeen girl found beaten, tied up in south Seattle school bathroom
A 16-year-old girl was found tied up in a bathroom at Evergreen High School Tuesday morning.
MyNorthwestWind blows metal sheets off bridge
Three sheets of metal were blown of off the Aurora Bridge as heavy winds struck the region Tuesday.
MyNorthwestWindstorm knocks out power to thousands of people
Thousands of people are without power in areas of Kitsap and King counties after a windstorm tore across the Puget Sound.
MyNorthwestWhere the Kingdome tax money is going
A listing of the 100 facilities that will receive $28.4 million in capital improvement grants.
MyNorthwestThe top Thanksgiving destinations where Washingtonians are flying
Where are people traveling this Thanksgiving holiday? And when the best drive times are to get to the table on time.
MyNorthwestNext Seattle homeless camp could be in a residential area
The Department of Planning and Development released a map illustrating approximately 1,500 potential homeless encampment sites.
ChokepointsMajor I-5 bottleneck makes list of top 20 worst in the country
Drivers heading into and out of Seattle know this stretch of I-5 all too well.
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown and B.J. Daniels
- Mariners notebook: Chris Iannetta hopes to bounce back, help Mike Zunino
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks played a complete game against San Francisco
- Bender may get 1st start for No. 20 Cougars in Apple Cup
- Petersen hopes Huskies have extra home-field advantage in Apple Cup
- Huskies' Chris Petersen impressed with No. 20 Wazzu heading into Apple Cup
- Huard: WSU shouldn't start Luke Falk after suffering head injury
- The secret to exterminating ISIS revealed
- Why Dori Monson will not go to downtown Seattle
- What should the Western Washington mascot be?
- Seattle police, businesses brace for Black Lives Matter protest at Westlake Center
- Trump's perception of 9/11 skewed by geography
- Write an ethical will to pass on family values and traditions
- Dave Grohl writes letter to fans in wake of Paris attacks
- 19 people ill in E. coli linked to Costco chicken salad
- Homeowners association won't sue man over Christmas lights
- 'Serious' multi-vehicle crash blocking Highway 99 in Fife
- Lorena Gonzalez, Seattle City Council's 1st Latina, sworn in
- Second tiny fuel leak found at Richland nuclear plant
- West Valley man arrested after shooting man in driveway
- Department of Social and Health Services hit with $27M claim
What's in a name? Homes on female streets worth more
Realtor.com evaluated property values of listings on its website and found that there are more properties on male streets than female-named streets.
- Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
- When did you buy? Check the down years for equity
- More than one-third of home deals miss closing date
- Pets becoming deal-breakers for more renters
- Crowdfunding a growing source for commercial real estate
- Study reveals buying more affordable in Seattle than renting
- Not all markets are red hot: 4 reasons listings sit
- Smartphones overtake desktops for holiday shopping
- Deliberations continue at trial of ex-NY Assembly speaker
- Woman fined $1,000 for trashing worker's office with glitter
- Thousands of children crossed US-Mexico border in October
- 3 Trends for the holidays
- The Latest: Calls for peace, mourning for man shot by police
- The Latest: Jury deliberates in Facebook killer trial
- The Latest: US condemns Tunisia attack, offers its help
- IS claims Tunisia attack, suspected bomber's body found
- Pope urges Kenyans to work for peace
- Hungary suspects detained last week not Islamic radicals
- Shariah law key in Palestinian artistâ"ôs Saudi death sentence
- Turkey: New government favors presidential system
- The Latest: Brussels soccer team to play behind closed doors
- Some in military suspended for deadly Afghan hospital attack
- US new-home sales rebound in October after September plummet
- UN weather agency: It's record hot out there this year
- Obama meeting with advisers on security threats after Paris
- EPA nixes approval of new weed killer for engineered crops
- More optimism among middle class buoys US consumer sentiment
- Applications for US unemployment benefits fall to 260,000
- Woman fined $1,000 for trashing worker's office with glitter
- Woman sought for series of California wedding thefts
- Man ejected from football game sends police 240 doughnuts
- Turkey visits church _ not for holiday meal, just wants in
- Ex-student applies for probation over mac and cheese rant
- Fetty Wap throws wads of money over balcony to fans at mall
- Costume for Vermont university's mascot turns up unharmed