Bridge openings in Seattle can back up hundreds of vehicles on the road during peak hours.
Two new school zone speed cameras are in place in Kent, after concerns that drivers are speeding around a pair of elementary schools in the district. Do you think two new school zone speed cameras are more about safety or more about funding the city's coffers?
The trailer for "Concussion" has been released prompting conversations on the potential impact the film will have on the NFL and its fans.
MyNorthwestProsecutor: Olympia officer's use of force 'justified' against two shoplifting suspects
Prosecutors say an Olympia police officer who shot two shoplifters with skateboards was justified in his use of force.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioMan who exposed himself to Lynnwood cop claims entrapment
A man who exposed himself to a police officer is asking for a pardon by Governor Jay Inslee. But wasn't it his own fault? Dori Monson asks his attorney.
KIRO Radio'Mighty Mo' was once a local favorite
The "Mighty Mo" was once one of the most popular tourist attractions in the Pacific Northwest.
MyNorthwestVideo: Security cameras show suspects in Seattle tourist attack
Seattle police have released video from security cameras showing suspects in the attack of tourists downtown.
MyNorthwestMay be too soon to tell if minimum wage is impacting Seattle economy
The nation is closely watching how Seattle's $15 minimum wage will affect the local economy and workers, prompting a few to make some strong claims.
Chokepoints, KIRO RadioVideo: How to navigate a major change to I-405
One of the last remaining obstacles ahead of the Express Toll Lanes on I-405 is complete.
MyNorthwestKing County considers expanding ferries across Lake Washington
Some King County council members are reportedly considering adding ferries to Lake Washington, something we haven't seen since the 1940s.
Associated PressFinal messages from school shooter released in report
Minutes before Jaylen Fryberg shot four friends and then himself, he sent a group text message to his family outlining his funeral wishes and apologies.
KIRO Radio$10K well-spent on new best friend
It turns out it takes a special animal, thousands of dollars and several years of training before a canine is truly up to the task of helping.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Think of it as an end-of-summer sale on Wall Street
The stock market is once again having its ups and downs, but that is no reason to start worrying.
Associated PressThousands still without power 4 days after August storm
Thousands are still without power in Western Washington four days after a weekend windstorm.
MyNorthwestSeattle's 13 Coins may not be 86'd from South Lake Union
Fans of 13 Coins may not have to find an alternative to the popular South Lake Union restaurant.
- After a 'whirlwind' training camp, Nowak in line to start at center for Seahawks
- Mariners notebook: Bullpen looking better
- How Mather should guide the M's through their GM change, potential rebuild
- Earl Thomas won't play in preseason finale but appears 'ready to go' for opener
- Will 'Concussion' impact the NFL and its fans? 'Bob, Groz and Tom' discuss
- Video: Pete Carroll says now is the time players can make names for themselves
- Video: Tom Cable says this might be the best group he's worked with
- Why couldn't anyone stop Marysville shooting?
- Man who exposed himself to Lynnwood cop claims entrapment
- Are Kent speed cameras about the money or the safety?
- Big end-of-summer sale on Wall Street
- Winning with a 'Young Underdog'
- Mother hopeful for daughter's future with help from service dog
- What to do when no comparable sales surface
- O'Malley, Morrison shine late, lift Seattle over Astros 8-3
- Judge grants restraining order in contentious mill strike
- Bellingham take possession of meth-contaminated motel
- No charges against officer in Washington police shooting
- Soccer players suspended for a game after blackface incident
- Female inmate at Pierce County Jail dies
- Washington sues feds over safety of nuclear waste tanks
What to do when no comparable sales surface
Old carpets, an old chest-type freezer, collectables from decades of a pack-rat existence packed the home to an almost overwhelming level.
- Older and single make up greater first-time buyer group
- Poor credit brings higher insurance rates, study reveals
- Owners who lost homes set for strong return
- Buy a vacation rental with a self-directed IRA
- No personal use: Investor eyes high-end vacation rental
- 'Prices rising just too fast' - Realtor economist
- Big on buying: Millennials shake 'just renting' perception
- French Quarter agency backs removal of White League monument
- Officer injured when man tries to escape at jail
- FBI has 13 of Oklahoma City bombing co-conspirator's guns
- NYU removes Cosby's name from popular film workshop
- 'Slave Trade' video game altered after social media backlash
- Man accused of pointing laser at sheriff's helicopter
- Protester arrested amid Baltimore demonstrations released
- The Latest: Guatemalan president resigns in corruption probe
- Gold fever hits Poland with possible discovery of Nazi train
- Q&A: What to look for with Guatemala's embattled president
- Lost Australian sheep yields 30 sweaters worth of fleece
- Guatemala president resigns amid corruption probe
- Head of UN investigative panel on Syria calls IS 'desperate'
- Turkish official: 2 Vice News journalists freed from jail
- US trade deficit drops to $41.9 billion in July
- Pondering campaign, Biden sticks close to Obama
- Couple in Petraeus-related suit to seek reporters' testimony
- SAT scores slip slightly; more students take test
- Applications for US jobless aid rise to still-low 282,000
- Bush: "I laughed" at Trump's criticism of speaking Spanish
- Candidates seeking Iowa boost look to 99-county tour
- Sasquatch sighting! Maine police say Bigfoot artist nabbed
- Connecticut Gov. Malloy is photobombed by beluga whale
- Police: Man huffed keyboard spray after crash as cop watched
- Traffic fowl-up: Chicken captured after causing traffic flap
- Las Vegas' new ad campaign pushes 'sexy' watering habits
- Senator with son named McKinley decries mountain name change
- NY court refuses to hear appeals in chimp personhood case