A protest during the kickoff of the holiday season is just another reason why KIRO Radio's Dori Monson will not step foot in downtown Seattle.
The Seahawks' star running back is flying out to Philadelphia to have an abdominal injury examined.
A Seattle startup says it has cracked a development code and can determine areas ripe for development, and what should be built there.
MyNorthwestIt's alive! Bertha shows signs of movement in recent video
In a recent video released by WSDOT, Bertha's cutterhead is rotating smoothly as the boring machine goes through testing.
MyNorthwestWind blows metal sheets off bridge
Three sheets of metal were blown of off the Aurora Bridge as heavy winds struck the region Tuesday.
MyNorthwestWhere the Kingdome tax money is going
A listing of the 100 facilities that will receive $28.4 million in capital improvement grants.
MyNorthwestThe top Thanksgiving destinations where Washingtonians are flying
Where are people traveling this Thanksgiving holiday? And when the best drive times are to get to the table on time.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDid the Seahawks err in resigning Marshawn Lynch?
Brock Huard believes it's "very possible" that Lynch has played his final down for the Seahawks and feels that his replacement has shown great potential.
ChokepointsNew signals on Mercer Street expected to ease congestion
Sets of new signals on Mercer Street are expected to reduce congestion on the busy Seattle arterial.
MyNorthwestTeen girl found beaten, tied up in south Seattle school bathroom
A 16-year-old girl was found tied up in a bathroom at Evergreen High School Tuesday morning.
MyNorthwestNext Seattle homeless camp could be in a residential area
The Department of Planning and Development released a map illustrating approximately 1,500 potential homeless encampment sites.
MyNorthwestSeattle police, businesses brace for Black Lives Matter protest at Westlake Center
The crowd at Westlake Park on Friday won't just be there to ooh and awe over the the tree lighting.
ChokepointsMajor I-5 bottleneck makes list of top 20 worst in the country
Drivers heading into and out of Seattle know this stretch of I-5 all too well.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori apologizes for making Randy Johnson 'furious' 25 years ago
Before raising the 12th Man flag Sunday, the former Mariners pitcher spoke with Dori during the Seahawks pregame show.
ChokepointsWork on dangerous stretch of Aurora finally comes to an end
The cones have been coming down and the lanes have opened up on the final mile of the three-mile project to improve Highway 99
MyNorthwest'Disturbing' social media content forces closure of Bellingham university
Hate speech over social media prompted the president of Western Washington University in Bellingham to suspend all classes Tuesday.
KIRO RadioSeattle City Council rejects 12-week paid parental leave
Seattle city employees will have to settle for four weeks of parental leave rather than a proposed 12 weeks.
Associated PressCostco pulls chicken salad off shelves due to E. coli
Authorities say chicken salad from Costco has been linked to at least one case of E. coli in Washington state.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Trump's perception of 9/11 skewed by geography
Donald Trump is standing by his story about what he saw on Sept. 11, 2001.
- Report: Marshawn Lynch 'needs a couple weeks' to see how ab injury heals
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown and B.J. Daniels
- Mariners notebook: Chris Iannetta hopes to bounce back, help Mike Zunino
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks played a complete game against San Francisco
- Washington State AD says QB Luke Falk is doing well
- Petersen hopes Huskies have extra home-field advantage in Apple Cup
- Huskies' Chris Petersen impressed with No. 20 Wazzu heading into Apple Cup
- What should the Western Washington mascot be?
- Seattle police, businesses brace for Black Lives Matter protest at Westlake Center
- Trump's perception of 9/11 skewed by geography
- Write an ethical will to pass on family values and traditions
- Dave Grohl writes letter to fans in wake of Paris attacks
- Did the Seahawks err in giving Marshawn Lynch an extension?
- Dori apologizes for making Randy Johnson 'furious' 25 years ago
- The top Thanksgiving destinations where Washingtonians are flying
- Wind blows metal sheets off Aurora Bridge
- Windstorm knocks out power to thousands of people
- Where the $28M Kingdome tax money is going
- Seattle police release video of cleaning crew's rough arrest
- Officials: Psychiatric hospital has made progress on safety
- Monitor praises Seattle Police internal review of force
What's in a name? Homes on female streets worth more
Realtor.com evaluated property values of listings on its website and found that there are more properties on male streets than female-named streets.
- Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
- When did you buy? Check the down years for equity
- More than one-third of home deals miss closing date
- Pets becoming deal-breakers for more renters
- Crowdfunding a growing source for commercial real estate
- Study reveals buying more affordable in Seattle than renting
- Not all markets are red hot: 4 reasons listings sit
- The Latest: Tense moment at mostly calm Minneapolis protest
- Providence's dancing cop says he was fired over protest
- The Latest: Protesters return to Chicago's Michigan Avenue
- Group raised suspicions before 5 were shot at police protest
- 6 Denver deputies on restricted duty after jail inmate dies
- Man charged with killing artist working on peace mural
- Black Oregon college student says he's forgiven attackers
- The Latest: : Islamist jailed in France raid
- Under Iraqi town, IS militants built network of tunnels
- Revised nuclear deal between S. Korea, US to enter effect
- Expert: 20 percent of Islamic State converts were Christian
- 8 injured in fire at Mexican oil refinery
- 8 killed in 2 attacks in southern Mexico
- Official: Moise, Celestin top 2 finalists in Haiti election
- Trump's family joins him on South Carolina campaign
- Better batteries to beat global warming: A race against time
- Sanders outlines plan to overhaul immigration laws
- Obama honoring Streisand, Spielberg, Yogi Berra and more
- Obama and Hollande pledge solidarity against Islamic State
- Opponents ask high court to block Native Hawaiian vote count
- Clinton: Saying 'illegal immigrants' was poor word choice
- Woman sought for series of California wedding thefts
- Man ejected from football game sends police 240 doughnuts
- Turkey visits church _ not for holiday meal, just wants in
- Ex-student applies for probation over mac and cheese rant
- Fetty Wap throws wads of money over balcony to fans at mall
- Costume for Vermont university's mascot turns up unharmed
- Weather device falls from sky, prompts bomb squad response