The intersection at Denny Way and Terry Avenue was selected as 2015's "Worst Intersection in Seattle."
Congress still has not been able to pass an updated transportation bill. But one representative promotes a 1.7 cent gas tax increase.
This week in photos from around the world.
MyNorthwestCar drives over campsites at Gorge Campground, at least 4 hurt
At least four people were injured Saturday morning when a car drove over multiple campsites at the Gorge Campground near George.
MyNorthwestShell protesters damage West Seattle dive park habitat
The activists protesting Shell oil and the impacts drilling has on the environment left behind material used to anchor their protest barge in a popular dive park.
NEW David Boze Show, AM 770 KTTHBoze: It's not that Gov. Jay Inslee doesn't care, he's just confused
Gov. Inslee is vowing to get to the bottom of the police shooting in Olympia and he is expressing concern for Washington, but David Boze wonders if he know what's going on.
Associated PressArmed man who caused Everett court evacuation arrested
Officials say a man who prompted the evacuation of a Washington state courthouse has been arrested without incident about a mile away from the building.
Associated PressProtester leaves Shell ship in Bellingham; 1 remains
One of the two protesters who chained themselves to an Arctic oil-drilling support ship parked north of Seattle has left the vessel.
MyNorthwestPolice release surveillance video taken before Olympia police shooting
Police have released surveillance video taken inside an Olympia grocery store early Thursday morning where two men allegedly tried to shoplift beer before assaulting an employee.
Tom Tangney, KIRO RadioTangney: 'Tomorrowland' is equal parts suspense and wonder
Tom Tangney says "Tomorrowland" is very Disney and very good but first and foremost, it's a kids movie. A kids empowerment movie, to be exact.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: The maddening revision of the Olympia shooting
Jason Rantz suggests we all pretend to care about all the facts of the Olympia shooting currently presented, rather than revising the story to fit ideological views.
Associated PressBoy injured in Enumclaw explosion is in critical condition
A hospital spokeswoman says one of two boys seriously injured in an explosion outside a home in Enumclaw, Washington, is in critical condition.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioDoes 'Entourage' role contradict Russell Wilson's values?
Ron Upshaw is uncomfortable with the apparent conflict between Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson's promoted values and appearing in the upcoming film "Entourage."
MyNorthwestPolice recording details what happened in Olympia shooting
Police recording details the two minutes of time between when an officer spotted two shoplifting suspects and when he tells dispatch he shot them.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioClosure of popular Seattle restaurant is a blow to nostalgic
Some people may not care that Seattle's oldest Mexican restaurant is closing, but others may feel like they're losing a piece of the city.
MyNorthwestSeahawks' Jon Ryan competes on 'American Ninja Warrior'
Seattle Seahawks punter Jon Ryan will give his best in the upcoming season of the televised obstacle competition "American Ninja Warrior."
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioDori: Why are students disciplined for walkout; teachers get off scot-free?
The Mukilteo School District has zero tolerance for students leaving campus, but when teachers choose to leave for the day, Dori points out there are no repercussions.
- Sounders play Sporting Kansas City to 0-0 tie
- Lloyd McClendon looking for clean baseball from Mariners
- Connor Halliday's decision to quit football doesn't add up
- What's gone wrong with the Mariners? Quite a bit
- Seahawks' Jon Ryan competes on 'American Ninja Warrior'
- Zduriencik on struggling Mariners: 'They've got to figure it out'
- How do the Mariners keep finding ways to lose games?
- The maddening revision of the Olympia shooting
- Does 'Entourage' role contradict Russell Wilson's values?
- It's not that Gov. Jay Inslee doesn't care, he's just confused
- Media forces Jeb Bush to throw his brother under the bus
- What to do with the flying postman
- 'Tomorrowland' is equal parts suspense and wonder
- Ron Upshaw: Don't dismiss race so quickly in Olympia shooting
- Sounders and Sporting Kansas City play to 0-0 tie
- Protester leaves Shell ship north of Seattle; 1 remains
- Armed man who caused Seattle-area court evacuation arrested
- 2 arrested after 100-mph car chase with toddler in backseat
- State legislature running out of time in special session
- Bugler honors deceased veterans with personal touch
- At least 4 injured at amphitheater campground in Washington
New legislation returns title insurance kickbacks to front burner
Washington state law limits the use of incentives and inducements to $25 per person per year.
- Builder group lists Top 12 amenities in an average home
- Equity rising but 4 million borrowers still 'underwater'
- Builders add more standard features yet basics vary
- Multiple offers now norm as home shopping hits fever pitch
- Where's the buyer loyalty when open-house agents surface?
- Stressful? Consumers pick root canal over homebuying
- Home offices have become a much 'safer harbor'
- Dozens arrested, cited after Northern California protest
- Deadly storms swamp Plains, Midwest, force Texans from homes
- The Latest on weather: More rain in store for Memorial Day
- Some Native Hawaiians disapprove of 'Aloha' movie title
- Couple missing for 2 weeks found in California wilderness
- Study: High altitude may boost babies' risks for SIDS deaths
- Man, boy dead in cherry picker accident in Albuquerque
- Artsy coffee chain Blue Bottle brews long queues in Tokyo
- Iran adviser says US has 'no will' to fight Islamic State
- Afghan official says suicide bombing kills 1 in south
- Son of Pakistan's president escapes bomb attack killing 3
- Sydney siege inquest: Gunman secretive, defiant narcissist
- Report: Iran to cut another portion of gasoline subsidies
- Japan trade gap returns to deficit in April, more red ahead
- Perry seeks to win over Iowa, a handshake at a time
- Congress' familiar path: short-term solutions
- NSA winds down once-secret phone-records collection program
- Police: Pressure cooker from suspicious DC vehicle destroyed
- 4 detained along with suspect in mansion slayings released
- Annual Rolling Thunder 'Ride for Freedom' honors veterans
- About 162,000 U-Haul vehicle trailer hitches recalled
- A head scratcher: 9 brains found next to train tracks
- Colorado city going dark this weekend to help stargazers
- Naked man rescued after getting stuck on Florida drawbridge
- Campaign worker sends fake news release saying foe left race
- Man in scuba gear gets warning after causing restaurant stir
- Man evades police, then caught while returning for lost hat
- Ohio man finds canister containing 21-year-old message