The Blue Angels are back for Seafair 2015 and fans are thrilled, but what if you don't want to battle the crowds at Genesee Park?
The Mission Impossible movies have landed on a hit formula, a formula that's proved so popular there's little motivation to deviate from it.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll: Seahawks still locking up players long-term
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll spoke about what else is in store in the contract department after Friday's opening practice.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioCrime-fighting sidewalks planned for Seattle neighborhood
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray wants to add more rainbow crosswalks to the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Tom & Curley Show, KIRO RadioYou won't believe how this KIRO Radio host got his start in the business
In this edition of Ask Tom and Curley Anything, KIRO Radio's Tom Tangney describes how he got into the business.
KIRO RadioJust weeks away from tolling in I-405 HOV lanes
The free ride in the HOV lanes on I-405 is about to end and WSDOT expects the change will cause some confusion.
710 ESPN SeattleKam Chancellor the lone absence as Seahawks report to training camp
The Seahawks reported to training camp Thursday with near perfect attendance. The lone exception: Kam Chancellor.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioIs there really a pedestrian battle for sidewalk space in Seattle?
While drivers struggle to find space to both park and drive on, pedestrians are also unhappy. But Jason Rantz asks is the truth being embellished a bit?
ChokepointsCongested Bothell intersection slated for major improvement
Drivers in Bothell know the intersection at Highway 527 and 228th Street well. It's one of the most congested spots around.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioInstalling Windows 10 a lot like 'emigrating legally from Mexico'
Dave Ross has signed up and he's in line for Windows 10. He's praying his computer qualifies.
MyNorthwestRussell Wilson thanks Seattle for support
Russell Wilson is thanking Seattle fans and his agent after word got out he and the Seahawks reportedly agreed upon a contract extension.
Associated PressWarm blob invades Puget Sound waters
Scientists say they're seeing unusual warm conditions in Puget Sound this summer because of the drought and a large mass of warm ocean water.
Shannon Drayer, 710 ESPN SeattleDustin Ackley trade 'made sense,' says Jack Zduriencik
Dustin Ackley's days of being a Mariner are over. Why was the move made and what could be next?
KIRO RadioWhy would anyone knit a knocker?
Barb Demorest knew many women like her would love a knitted knocker, but couldn't get their hands on one.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioFormer Sonic is a Starbucks barista?
A former SuperSonic blew millions of dollars and is now trying to get it back as a Starbucks barista.
- Russell Wilson's agent: "Compromise" got deal done with Seahawks
- Walker, Cruz lead Mariners to 6-1 win over Twins
- Video: Russell Wilson on the process behind signing his extension
- Video: Pete Carroll says Seahawks 'aren't done' locking up players long-term
- Russell Wilson agrees to four-year extension, reportedly worth $87.6M
- Updates from the first day of Seahawks training camp
- O'Neil: Seahawks fans should feel nothing but relief
- Warren Moon: Russell Wilson is 'only going to get better'
- Is there really a pedestrian battle for sidewalk space in Seattle?
- Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation exceeds expectations
- We're at the mercy of Microsoft's Windows 10
- Expect more boom than plot in 'Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation'
- Mayor Murray's cowardly attack on media and use of race card
- 'Is a Seattle housing bubble rising?'- 9 a.m. Sunday
- Stricklen hits go-ahead with 8.2 left, Sun beat Storm 67-66
- The Latest: Hamels, Cespedes top names dealt at deadline
- This Date In Baseball
- Prosecutors charge man in fatal Bonney Lake crash
- Woman, 87, goes missing while picking berries in SW Wash.
- New wildfire burns at least 8 structures in Mason County
- Medical examiner: motorist hit by train killed herself
'Is a Seattle housing bubble rising?'- 9 a.m. Sunday
With bidding wars now the norm on Puget Sound homes, how much is too much?
- Seattle homes flying off market in record time
- What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Considering Canada: Financing takes a different look
- Air conditioning bill high? State's energy third 'least expensive'
- Rising equity floats all boats, especially credit lines
- Weighing investments: No sunsets in stock certificates
- Firefighter killed, hundreds flee as California blazes burn
- Filmmakers respond to criticism of Lego 'Brickumentary'
- Several wildfires blacken dry California's golden hills
- A look at Hillary Clinton's medical background
- Family, friends expected for private Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Abortion supporters get help from courts in video fight
- A look at the extreme West Coast weather
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle old dispute
- Having made Olympic history, Beijing faces challenges
- Head of failed Japan-based bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox arrested
- Saudi official says bin Ladens killed in England plane crash
- AP's Myanmar journalist Aye Aye Win retires after 25 years
- Turkey presses ahead with PKK raids amid calls for restraint
- APNewsBreak: Germany shelves Nazi crimes probe of US man
- Clinton releases tax, medical records as emails made public
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Kerry to push Malaysia on human trafficking during visit
- Kerry off to Mideast with Egypt, Iran deal, Syria on agenda
- News Guide: Super PAC backing Cruz gets $10 million donation
- At a Glance: A look at Hillary Clinton's medical background
- White House says former Taliban leader Mullah Omar is dead
- Jail inmate in Arizona pulls eye out of its socket
- Woman sues credit reporting firms for declaring her dead
- Runaway rail car kicked loose by teen hits New York station
- School closes after venomous spiders found for a 3rd time
- Aggressive cobra found at Houston high-rise apartments
- Texas businessman finds cellphone that fell from plane
- Chicken, beer a bad recipe for home burglar who fell asleep