Whether or not Richard Sherman will spend the entirety of Sunday's game trailing Antonio Brown is a question, one that coach Pete Carroll was predictably coy in answering.
What do you do when you're unsure which pronoun to use? What age is ideal for a sex change? How does somebody know at 12 years old if they are born to the wrong body?
710 ESPN SeattleThree things from the Huskies' Apple Cup win over WSU
What we learned and what we're still trying to figure out after the Huskies defeated the Cougars 45-10 in the Apple Cup.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioJohn Curley celebrates the lack of electric vehicles on the roads
President Obama wanted a million vehicles on the road by 2015. Too bad for the President that car dealers don't want to sell them, which means more room for John Curley to park.
Associated Press15,000 runners expected at Seattle Marathon today
About 15,000 participants and thousands more supporters are expected Sunday at the Seattle Marathon and half-marathon.
Associated PressWitnesses rescue senior citizen before train crash
A disoriented senior citizen who drove onto the BNSF railroad tracks in Auburn by mistake was rescued moments before a freight train slammed into his car.
Associated PressPlanned Parenthood under fire literally and figuratively
The fatal shootings at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic are the latest in a long history of violence at clinics that provide abortions and doctors who perform the procedure.
MyNorthwestFour people arrested at Black Lives Matter protest in Seattle
The giant Christmas tree at Seattle's Westlake Center was lit on Friday evening, along with the Macy's star, but not without prior disruptions from Black Lives Matter protesters.
Associated PressGrandfather dies after falling through ice while skating near Yelm
A 78-year-old grandfather who fell though the ice while skating on a pond at his ranch has died.
Associated PressPolar bear at Tacoma zoo dies
A polar bear at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma has died after undergoing months of chemotherapy.
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleWith time running out, the Seahawks must capitalize on their opportunities
Pittsburgh's offense will give Seattle's secondary opportunities for interceptionsin a game that might represent the Seahawks' last chance to gain momentum for the playoffs.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks regret not making O-line switch earlier
The Seahawks regret not pulling the plug on the Drew Nowak experiment earlier in the season.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: The mid-life crisis is real, not limited to humans
Maybe it's better to cut yourself a bit of slack, or lower your aspirations.
- Apple Cup: UW defense lives up to billing, while Cougars fall short without Falk
- Seahawks regret not switching from Drew Nowak to Patrick Lewis earlier
- Seahawks' Patrick Lewis, Jeremy Lane expected to play vs. Steelers
- Hawk Talk highlights: Cary Williams' struggles, future with Seahawks
- Washington knocks off No. 20 Washington State 45-10
- Week-12 NFL picks: How the Seahawks can win twice
- Washington's Chris Petersen signs 2-year contract extension
- The importance of being grateful
- Debunking the 'Seattle Freeze'
- Sheriff Urquhart: No reason to have shot, even once, in Chicago
- Dave Ross gets (extremely honest) answers to all his transgender questions
- 11 kindergartners explain how to cook a turkey
- It's no 'Inside Out,' but 'The Good Dinosaur' is charming
- The secret to exterminating ISIS revealed
- Gov. Inslee heading to Paris for climate change summit
- Endangered fisher to be reintroduced into Cascades
- Recreational crab fishing to open in Seattle-Bremerton area
- Grandfather falls through ice while skating near Yelm
- Burn bans in effect in Pierce and Snohomish counties
- Witnesses rescue senior citizen before train crash
- Bremerton seeks $400K from EPA to assess properties
What's in a name? Homes on female streets worth more
Realtor.com evaluated property values of listings on its website and found that there are more properties on male streets than female-named streets.
- Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
- When did you buy? Check the down years for equity
- More than one-third of home deals miss closing date
- Pets becoming deal-breakers for more renters
- Crowdfunding a growing source for commercial real estate
- Study reveals buying more affordable in Seattle than renting
- Not all markets are red hot: 4 reasons listings sit
- The Latest: Colorado church, widow remember fallen officer
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive suspect's words draw focus
- Q&A on the history of attacks against Planned Parenthood
- 'Sting trailers' offer glimpse into world of cargo thieves
- 'Dancing Cop' gets new holiday gig in East Providence
- Police officer shot, killed during call; suspect in custody
- Police: Man shoots self at Ohio State art museum
- The Latest: French detain 174 after clashes with police
- Tens of billions promised to boost clean energy tech
- Earth is a wilder, warmer place since last climate deal made
- EU, Turkey seek better relations at emergency refugee summit
- Pope brings peace message to Central African Republic
- Iran's top leader calls Paris attacks 'blind terrorism'
- Iran's top leader calls Paris attack 'blind terrorism'
- Colleges trying to find ways to deal with racial incidents
- Black Friday store sales fall as Americans buy more online
- Trump goes after GOP rivals Rubio, Bush in their home state
- Hamstrung by Congress, Obama tries to clinch climate pact
- In DC, public housing tenants forced out, then homes flipped
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Carson after tour: Syrian refugees don't want to come to US
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Missing dog found in storm drain in Maryland
- Baby red pandas at Philly zoo named Betsy and Ben, of course
- Former luncheonette owner chooses to die in her restaurant
- Where's the beef? Trucker steals 40,000 pounds of meat
- Glitch causes bank customers to see billions in charges
- 4 people meet for first time after 2 pairs of kidney swaps