A more serious water shortage could be on the doorstep of the Pacific Northwest.
Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse tells "Brock and Salk" about his charitable work with military families, what he'd do differently on the decisive play of the Super Bowl and how he's trying not to worry about negative opinions.
Calorie consumption in America peaked 12 years ago and most people are getting thinner. There's a few theories why. But don't celebrate too soon.
MyNorthwestAnother WSDOT official calls it quits on Seattle tunnel project
The Alaskan Way Viaduct Replacement Program is without a key employee. Todd Trepanier is now the second high-profile WSDOT employee to abandon the tunnel project.
MyNorthwestWashington churches prepare for lawsuits over gay marriage
A Washington interest group is preparing churches and religious organizations for potential lawsuits over marriage equality and transgender issues.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioWould you bet against your own child?
John Curley likes to make bets while his kids are playing soccer. But would he bet against his own child?
MyNorthwestWashington Congressman calls Donald Trump a joke
Critics, like King County's former sheriff, believe Donald Trump is causing a distraction.
MyNorthwestBest places around Seattle to see Blue Angels perform
The Blue Angels are back for Seafair 2015 and fans are thrilled, but what if you don't want to battle the crowds at Genesee Park?
KIRO RadioMore homeless people camping under Seattle's freeways
If it seems like there are a lot more tents along I-5 in Seattle, you're not imagining it.
MyNorthwestAnn Rule, Seattle true crime writer, dies
Family members say Seattle true crime writer Ann Rule has died. Rule has authored dozens of best-selling books.
MyNorthwestAnother body found in a suitcase
Detectives are investigating a report of a body found in a suitcase in SeaTac. It's the second body found in luggage in the past two months.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: City's pet project only helps a handful of people
Jason Rantz says he has another example of how SDOT doesn't really care how badly Seattle drivers are suffering.
KIRO RadioHub of criminal activity demolished to the elation of Crown Hill neighbors
Neighbors are rejoicing after a property used by squatters and drug dealers is being transformed.
KIRO RadioSound Transit going to voters for Federal Way light rail extension
The recession killed funding for a light rail extension to Federal Way. Now only half the plan is covered.
Associated PressPolice tweet selfie after asking parade-goers not to post
Despite requests that those attending Seattle's Torchlight Parade to keep their phones away, the Seattle Police Department tweeted a selfie featuring the chief of police.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks' offer to Russell Wilson would make him one of the highest paid QBs
The Seahawks have offered Russell Wilson more money than all but two other NFL quarterbacks.
710 ESPN SeattleVideo: Mariners turn abnormal triple play in win over Blue Jays
The Mariners turned a rare triple play Sunday, the 11th in franchise history, that proved to be crucial in their 6-5 extra-inning win over the Toronto Blue Jays.
MyNorthwestWashington's newest laws will impact how you imbibe
Friday marks the first day of the implementation of six new laws that will affect imbibing Washingtonians.
- Audio: Collection of Randy Johnson's greatest Mariners moments
- Lineups: Franklin Gutierrez hitting 5th for M's day after walkoff HR
- Video: Mariners turn abnormal triple play in win over Blue Jays
- Gutierrez homers in 10th to lift Mariners over Blue Jays 6-5
- Randy Johnson inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame
- Clayton's Cold Hard Facts: How banged up is the Seahawks' Legion of Boom?
- Mariners notebook: A thin bullpen once again for Lloyd McClendon
- Congressman Dave Reichert calls Donald Trump a joke
- Americans have finally stopped getting fatter
- Adam Sandler flick 'Pixels' is not good, but not horrible
- Pharmacists sticking to their convictions behind the counter are in the wrong line of work
- Ross: What happened in Laredo? And what happend to Trump?
- What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Best places around Seattle to see Blue Angels perform
- Another WSDOT official calls it quits on Seattle tunnel project
- Court approves changes to Seattle police use of force
- Snohomish County pays $620,000 over inmate's death
- Attorney general gives glowing report to court on education
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- Seattle, Tacoma and Everett ask people to conserve water
What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
One in five of buyers surveyed say that not having access to adequately trained real estate professionals poses a challenge in their housing search.
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Considering Canada: Financing takes a different look
- Air conditioning bill high? State's energy third 'least expensive'
- Rising equity floats all boats, especially credit lines
- Weighing investments: No sunsets in stock certificates
- Local homeseekers don't take a vacation break
- Dry weather spurs landscaping changes
- Boy Scouts of America end total ban on gay adults
- California seeing more wildfires, but sustaining less damage
- 3 men charged with murder of teens in firebombing
- Scientist: Whale deaths off Alaska island remains mystery
- Federal prisons agree to recognize humanism as religion
- Pool fire at The Cosmopolitan fueled by fake palm trees
- Judge: Citizens United must disclose donor information to NY
- US, Turkey plan for 'safe zone' free of IS in northern Syria
- Turkish bombing of Kurds carries risk of instability
- Peru decrees warrantless geolocation tracking of cellphones
- Strong earthquake rocks Indonesia's Papua province
- Mexico finds cocaine diluted in fruit shipment from Colombia
- Some buses halt runs in El Salvador's capital after killings
- Somalia hotel truck bomb toll rises to 15
- GOP House chairman calls on Obama to remove IRS commissioner
- Bush denounces 'crazy message of hate' in campaign
- Walker says EPA should be limited 'umbrella organization'
- House backs bill to help vets who've suffered sexual assault
- A look at the sweeping Senate transportation bill
- FDA bans some Mexican cilantro after feces found in fields
- GOP official juxtaposes images of KKK, Hillary Clinton
- Florida man wins Hemingway look-alike contest in Key West
- Owl with an attitude wins face-off with deputy
- Get the waffles! Maple syrup spills on New Hampshire highway
- Hiker climbs tree to escape coyotes, gets stuck for 5 hours
- Putrid-smelling flower attracts large crowds in California
- Hair dresser faces voyeurism charges in Arizona cities
- Volcano-like underground fire is put out after a month