Seattle City council member is in a bit of hot water over her handling of campaign staffers.
Progress for downtown Seattle's seawall is about 50 percent complete, but it comes at a cost.
Photos from around the world this week.
Chokepoints, KIRO RadioWSDOT tries to improve I-90 closure just in time for busy weekend
The state is once again closing westbound I-90 to spend the weekend working inside the Mercer tunnel and the Mount Baker Tunnel, but hopefully it's less confusing for drivers.
Associated PressStorm diverts Oklahoma-bound Seattle elephants to San Diego
Two Seattle elephants on a 2,000-mile road trip to an Oklahoma zoo have been diverted by a storm -- and are now resting at the San Diego Zoo.
MyNorthwestDriver dead after crash near closed Tacoma overpass
For the second time in a week, a car has gone off an overpass in Tacoma.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioWhen crows aren't in Bothell they're dive bombing children
Don chats with Professor John Marzluff about the problem he faces with crows attacking his young son.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioPay cut is temporary for Gravity Payment's CEO
Gravity Payment's CEO took a pay cut to cover the $70,000 minimum wage at his company. But Dori Monson finds out that the CEO's pay cut is only temporary.
MyNorthwestFamily of baby shot in the head seeking answers
The family of a 1-year-old girl who was shot in the head in Kent is demanding more information.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: Disagreement over Snohomish council member's joke
Snohomish City Council member Dave Somers was accused of a racist joke at a Tribal luncheon by the county executive. The Tribe, however, doesn't agree.
MyNorthwestSeahawks Coach Pete Carroll sells Hunts Point home
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll sold his home in Hunts Point for $6.1 million.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioMom and Dad got divorced, but didn't tell their son
With dirty laundry slung over his shoulder, a college-aged John Curley walked into what he thought was his parent's home. At least, he thought it was his parent's home.
MyNorthwestMan tied up in West Seattle home invasion
Two masked men tied up a West Seattle homeowner before stealing thousands of dollars in cash and weapons.
Associated PressMachinists withdraw request for SC Boeing union vote
The Machinists union is delaying its attempt to organize Boeing workers in South Carolina, announcing that it's withdrawing a petition to hold a union vote next week.
MyNorthwestOil drilling rig arrives in Port Angeles; protesters preparing
Protesters in kayaks greeted a rig that could be used for oil drilling in the Arctic as it arrived in Port Angeles following a journey across the Pacific.
MyNorthwestBellevue dealing with traffic backups near new Chick-fil-A
Bellevue's Chick-fil-A has caused enough traffic issues since it opened just over a week ago that the city was forced to create a mitigation plan.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross examines the 'biggest open question in TV history'
Dave Ross says for a writer like David Chase, any contrived Hollywood closure is like Ipecac. He avoids it at any cost.
Tom Tangney, KIRO RadioTom Tangney: 'Ex Machina' provocative in all the right ways
Tom Tangney says 'Ex Machina' is very slick filmmaking, with an ice-cold exterior and a very hot inner core.
- Seahawks potential picks: Kansas State QB Jake Waters
- Mariners notebook: McClendon not discouraged by bad early record
- Seahawks' regular-season schedule to be released next week
- Seahawks' DeShawn Shead signs exclusive-rights tender
- Robinson Cano's base-running blunder warranted a benching
- Schneider on Wilson playing baseball: 'I think it would be difficult'
- Mariners notebook: Zunino looking to shake off rough offensive start
- Is there hypocrisy within Kshama Sawant's campaign?
- Dori Monson gets fashion advice before Emerald Downs' opening weekend
- When crows aren't in Bothell they're dive bombing Don's son
- 'Ex Machina' provocative in all the right ways
- It's been called 'the biggest open question in TV history'
- A Tennessee elephant sanctuary would take Seattle's elephants, says Woodland Park Zoo never contacted them
- Can you manage a mortgage in retirement? - 9 a.m. Sunday
- Highway abuzz with millions of bees after big truck tips
- Gallardo, Rangers relievers shut down Mariners in 3-1 win
- Shooting that wounded baby no longer considered road rage
- Driver dead after crash near closed Tacoma bridge
- AP Sportlight
- This Date In Baseball
- Everett: 5 hurt in crash involving deputy's patrol car
Can you manage a mortgage in retirement? - 9 a.m. Sunday
Does it really pay to defer taking any Social Security payments until age 70?
- New reverse mortgage 'review' timeline pushed back
- Referral power: Survey reveals lack of shopping for mortgages
- Real estate will ride three-year wave, new survey predicts
- New to the neighborhood? Test noise at different times
- Interest rate hike for June still 'in play'
- Local prices skyrocket as inventory lags behind intense demand
- Beyond basic wear and tear: 5 inspection red flags
- School districts, parents at odds over breakfast in class
- Singer Sam Hunt rising in both country and pop worlds
- Philanthropist, shopping mall developer Taubman dies at 91
- School districts, parents at odds over breakfast in class
- Police: Officers kill man who charged at them near St. Louis
- Massachusetts Statehouse offering access to JFK statue
- Last 2 Raiders giving congressional medal to Ohio museum
- Egypt runners defy Cairo mayhem as sport's popularity grows
- Turin Shroud goes back on display for faithful and curious
- Afghan suicide bombing blamed on Islamic State kills 35
- Yemen militia says it is besieging rebels at strategic base
- UN: Assailants attack convoy, kill 2, wound 1 in north Mali
- 'Just Got Paid' signer found dead in Jamaica
- Bangladesh guardedly welcomes Benetton factory victim pledge
- Believe it or not, bipartisanship breaks out on Capitol Hill
- The Latest: Presidential contenders woo New Hampshire voters
- Diplomacy out, blunt talk in as Obama gets tough on GOP
- New Hampshire clash of Republican presidential contenders
- US Treasury secretary urges Greece to reach debt deal
- Obama's Earth Day trek to Fla. to highlight climate change
- Fund for Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder hints at presidential run
- Family wins back seized gold coins that could be worth $80M
- 2 minor league baseball teams to test game with 5-pitch rule
- NY woman tackles pothole problem by planting pansies there
- Northern Illinois University offers 'Game of Thrones' course
- Tenn. developers pushing to open swinger's club as a church
- Buffalo herd roams Arkansas city neighborhoods
- Prosecutors: NY office worker posed as dentist, pulled teeth