Accept that you're not going to be able to afford living in every neighborhood. Seattle doesn't need rent control to help you.
"The Age of Adaline" might make you swoon. Then again it might make you double over in laughter. It's that kind of movie.
Photos from around the world this week.
Associated PressGov. Jay Inslee, thousands of teachers rally at Capitol
Thousands of teachers and their supporters crowded the steps of the Washington state Capitol's legislative building for an hour-long rally to call for teacher pay raises.
710 ESPN SeattleFelix's latest masterpiece
Felix Hernandez looked as dominant as ever on Friday night pitching his first complete game since 2012 and leading the Mariners to a 2-0 win over the Twins.
Associated PressPowerful earthquake strikes Nepal: Over 1,000 dead, history razed
An earthquake struck Nepal Saturday, killing over 1,000 people as the violently shaking earth collapsed houses, leveled centuries-old temples and triggered avalanches on Mt. Everest.
Associated PressStarbucks stores reopen Saturday following computer glitch
Starbucks was back in business early Saturday after a computer outage forced thousands of its stores to close the night before.
Ron and Don Show, KIROOcean blob is a 'bad deal of weather cards' for the Northwest
A University of Washington professor explains to KIRO Radio's Ron and Don Show why we're experiencing unseasonably warm temperatures this spring.
MyNorthwest'Batman' and 'Spiderman' adopt Edmonds corner parks
Batman and Spiderman have come to Edmonds to clean up around town ... specifically, its parks.
MyNorthwestCar parked in front of hydrant delays response to Seattle fire
Fire causes more than $50,000 in damages to business.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioCan law enforcement stop you from filming on the street?
A U.S. Marshal smashed the cell phone of an Los Angeles woman who was filming law enforcement.
MyNorthwestPierce County Sheriff's Office sends out statewide request for help
The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is asking for help from other Washington law enforcement agencies to work the 2015 U.S. Open.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioWill Russell Wilson say 'yes' to UW student's proposal?
A soon-to-be University of Washington grad doesn't want just anyone to attend the law school gala with her.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioCan your relationship survive IKEA?
The IKEA furniture store is notorious for creating friction between couples. John Curley suggests eating something before taking the trip.
KIRO RadioThe Sodfather keeps Safeco Field in pristine shape rain or shine
Safeco Field head groundskeeper Bob Christofferson has kept the turf and dirt in pristine condition for 16 seasons, and has no plans to stop any time soon.
MyNorthwestVideo: Police in high-speed pursuit through South Seattle
Two people were arrested Thursday night after leading police on a high-speed chase through South Seattle.
- Cruz, Morrison homers help Felix and Mariners beat Twins 2-0
- Schneider says Seahawks haven't decided on Irvin's fifth-year option
- More Seahawks personnel notes from Schneider's press conference
- M's may need to make changes if early-season swoon continues
- Notebook: Mariners will try to put positive outcome on homestand vs. Twins
- Rangers on verge of bringing back troubled Josh Hamilton from Angels
- Game-by-game capsules for Seahawks' 2015 schedule
- 'The Age of Adaline' is 'fleeting and inconsequential'
- What are your rights when filming the police?
- University of Washington student asks Russell Wilson to school gala
- Is removing tips, adding surchage in Seattle restaurants the right move?
- You can't drive 75 thanks to Washington Gov. Inslee
- What Dr. Ben Carson should say in Detroit
- 'My neighbor's fence is on my property'- 9 a.m. Sunday
- Starbucks stores reopen Saturday after computer glitch
- Hernandez dominant, Cruz goes deep as M's beat Twins 2-0
- Most, not all, Washington-based Everest teams accounted for
- AP Sportlight
- This Date in Baseball
- Bears: Remote area of Wash. national park closed to camping
- Seattle places RHP Hisashi Iwakuma on 15-day disabled list
'My neighbor's fence is on my property'- 9 a.m. Sunday
Can sellers dig up a tree and take it with them?
- Tacoma's U.S. Open: Tax-free cash for owners willing to rent
- Do real estate agents ever turn down a listing?
- New reverse mortgage 'review' timeline pushed back
- Referral power: Survey reveals lack of shopping for mortgages
- Real estate will ride three-year wave, new survey predicts
- New to the neighborhood? Test noise at different times
- Interest rate hike for June still 'in play'
- Experts gathered in Nepal a week ago to ready for earthquake
- Latest on police-custody death: 2 hurt during Gray protest
- Google executive among hundreds dead from Nepal quake
- Ex-Oklahoma investigator accused of lying about credentials
- Autopsy: Indiana University student died from head injuries
- Nephew killed as people gather for homicide victim's funeral
- Love, cookies helped sisters lost in Michigan woods survive
- Former Guantanamo detainees keep up protest in Uruguay
- Volcano still active, but Chile no longer fears major blast
- 10 dead as quake and avalanche sweep Mount Everest region
- Burundi president nominated by ruling party for third term
- Volkswagen chairman Piech resigns after dispute over CEO
- Sweden: 2 Swedish hostages released in Syria
- Israeli police: 2 Palestinians shot dead after knife attacks
- US sending disaster response team, $1 million aid to Nepal
- Japan's views of WWII history rankles some US veterans
- History trailing Japanese leader on his upcoming US visit
- Absent Clinton, South Carolina Democrats welcome liberals
- Sens. Warren, Brown counter Obama on trade
- US sending disaster response team, $1 million aid to Nepal
- US unveils 6-year-old report on NSA surveillance
- Owner spots his stolen truck in rearview mirror; arrest made
- Court: Iowa casino doesn't have to pay $41M jackpot error
- College's goat- and sheep-guarding donkey has surprise birth
- Tater tots, comfy couch waylay California burglar
- Swedish police on vacation break up fight on New York subway
- Manure trade show's slogan contest produces pile of entries
- Thief sneaks ice cream cooler past sleeping store clerk