The Seattle City Council must discuss whether or not to move forward with a new plan for the viaduct.
The increasing number of bikes, and collisions in Seattle. And why white-painted bikes pop up around the city.
Whenever a ball gets fouled off into the Safeco Field stands, a lot of people get pretty excited. Matt Wolcott isn't one of them.
MyNorthwestAnother report of falling debris from Ship Canal Bridge
People are concerned after multiple reports of falling debris from the Ship Canal Bridge that could endanger lives.
MyNorthwestTeen daughter discovers murder/suicide in Puyallup
Deputies with the Pierce County Sheriff's Office responded to a Monday morning murder suicide at a home in Puyallup.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWhy can Muslims refuse to sell liquor, but Christians must serve gay people?
A KIRO Radio listener writes in, asking why Muslims can legally refuse to sell liquor, but Christians aren't allowed to refuse service to gay couples.
MyNorthwestSeattle's new traffic plans say fish take backseat to drivers
Months after wiping the egg from its face after an overturned fish truck shut the city down for nine hours, Seattle is making changes to the way it handles major collisions.
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks learning that keeping everyone happy is harder than keeping everyone
As the Seahawks strive to sustain success in a salary-capped league, it's important to understand the threads that connect Bobby Wagner's satisfaction with his new contract.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Hitchhiking robot fails American challenge
Canadian researchers built a hitchhiking robot to see how far it could get. It got pretty far. Then it went to Philadelphia, where things took a turn.
Associated PressViolence leads to crackdown on Seattle's illegal smoking lounges
Seattle's mayor says the city is planning a crackdown on illegal indoor smoking lounges after complaints of crime.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks make Bobby Wagner NFL's top-paid middle linebacker
The four-year extension that Bobby Wagner signed with Seattle is reportedly worth $43 million, which makes him the league's highest-paid middle linebacker.
KIRO RadioHawking, Musk, and scientists warn of killer drone threat
After imagining them, creating them, and developing them, scientists now are trying to stop them.
Danny O'Neil, 710 KIRO RadioVersatile Ahtyba Rubin bolsters Seahawks' defensive line depth
The man who embodies the newfound depth along Seattle's defensive line plays multiple positions and answers to the nickname of "Tuba."
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioCrime-fighting sidewalks planned for Seattle neighborhood
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray wants to add more rainbow crosswalks to the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioNew Seattle B&B caters to pot smokers
If you bring your own pot, 7 Leaf Bed and Breakfast will let you vape it on the premises and a chef will whip it into gourmet meals and cocktails.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioWarren Moon: Russell Wilson is 'only going to get better'
The NFL's second-highest paid quarterback had to overcome plenty of adversity to get to where he is today.
MyNorthwest'It's just easy to blame minimum wage' when Seattle businesses close
It seemed like a new minimum wage was going to spell doom for some restaurants in Seattle.
- Pete Carroll on Jimmy Graham's performance, Tony McDaniel's release
- Video: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham on connecting with Russell Wilson
- Video: Seahawks DC Kris Richard on roles in the secondary
- Lineups: Ketel Marte in CF, Robinson Cano at 2B for M's vs. Rockies
- Versatile Ahtyba Rubin bolsters Seahawks' defensive line depth
- Seahawks acquire CB Mohammed Seisay from Lions for draft pick
- Morrison's RBI double in 11th pushes Mariners past Twins 4-1
- When bad things happen to good robots
- More rainbow crosswalks coming; this time to fight crime
- Warren Moon: Russell Wilson is 'only going to get better'
- Is there really a pedestrian battle for sidewalk space in Seattle?
- Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation exceeds expectations
- We're at the mercy of Microsoft's Windows 10
- Expect more boom than plot in 'Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation'
- Spokane sues Monsanto over Spokane River contamination
- Central Washington wildfire grows to 25 square miles
- Army to test rockets at Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- Airport boardings up at Tri-Cities
- Army to test whether rocket units can train at JBLM
- Despite misconduct, prosecutors rarely face discipline
- Teen daughter discovers murder-suicide in Puyallup
- What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Considering Canada: Financing takes a different look
- Air conditioning bill high? State's energy third 'least expensive'
- Rising equity floats all boats, especially credit lines
- Weighing investments: No sunsets in stock certificates
- Local homeseekers don't take a vacation break
- Arizona man accused of decapitating wife emits howl in court
- Judge: Durst doesn't get handwriting comparisons
- Guillermo downgraded to tropical storm as it heads to Hawaii
- Prosecutor: Police officers unlawfully opened fire in death
- Pennsylvania resident guilty in Chinese test-taking plot
- Former President Jimmy Carter undergoes liver operation
- The Latest: Residents say California wildfire spread fast
- Creators of destroyed hitchhiking robot mull rebuild
- Whale appears alongside yachts in luxury Argentine area
- Mexico City mayor vows full probe of journalist slaying
- Chile poll: Bachelet's approval rating at new low
- Amnesty report blasts police killings in Rio de Janeiro
- Report: US-led strikes in Iraq, Syria killed 459 civilians
- UN states set goal to end poverty, hunger in next 15 years
- Senate voting on Planned Parenthood, prelude to fall battle
- Attack targets Trump website, Gawker posts old cell number
- Ex-Senate candidate: Board has ended probe of Facebook posts
- GOP face off in early-state forum is also a debate preview
- US manufacturing growth slows in July
- Book deal boosts net worth of GOP 2016 candidate Ted Cruz
- US-China nuclear agreement passes congressional review
Massachusetts woman's chicken getting $2,500 prosthetic leg
This chicken leg isn't for eating.
This chicken leg isn't for eating.
- Skunk saved by Detroit-area police officer _ sans spray
- Jail inmate in Arizona pulls eye out of its socket
- Woman sues credit reporting firms for declaring her dead
- Runaway rail car kicked loose by teen hits New York station
- School closes after venomous spiders found for a 3rd time
- Aggressive cobra found at Houston high-rise apartments
- Texas businessman finds cellphone that fell from plane