Mariners president Kevin Mather joined "Brock and Salk" to discuss the decision to fire general manager Jack Zduriencik and what's next for the organization.
Seattle is cracking down on drivers who are in downtown bus lanes. John Curley has a few tips based on how he cheats the system in bus and HOV lanes.
There was a gaping loophole that allowed gunman Vester Flanagan to gain employment without anyone becoming aware of his temper.
NEW Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioSeattle Mayor's office has incredibly high turnover rate
Not since the Paul Schell administration has the Seattle Mayor's office had such a high turnover rate.
NEW Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioDori: Can't fault Everett firefighters for trying to shut homeless man up
A homeless man who has caused the Everett Fire Department a headache was taken out to a more remote location in hopes it would quiet him.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioDeveloper threatens Seattle's classic 13 Coins restaurant
The latest project slated for South Lake Union will add hundreds of more apartments in two large towers. But the real story isn't what is being built, it's what is being demolished.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioSupreme court: Officials' personal texts are public record
While the Washington Supreme Court ruled that public officials' personal text messages are public records. But it still might not be so simple.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioDori: Tourist getting stabbed, robbed while Seattle Mayor enjoys security
Dori Monson says Seattle Mayor Ed Murray can feel safe wherever he goes, while Seattle residents and tourists are harassed and assaulted.
MyNorthwestMarshawn Lynch opens up (sort of) for Danny O'Neil
Danny O'Neil explains you just need to know how to talk to Marshawn Lynch, who recently settled on a fine.
KIRO RadioWill Seattle teachers strike?
The big question now is: are Seattle teachers going to strike? Some say they'll do whatever they can to get what they need.
MyNorthwestWoman killed, husband injured in crash on I-5
A woman died after the vehicle she was riding in was T-boned on northbound I-5 Thursday afternoon.
MyNorthwestRob McKenna: Progress in gun rights debate stifled by politics
Despite such passion over the issue of gun control and rights, former state Attorney General Rob McKenna says it's unfortunate how politics often slow any progress.
710 ESPN SeattleRussell Wilson clears up his water claim
Russell Wilson cleared up his claim about Recovery Water and a hit that he took in the NFC Championship Game, saying that the product helped him prevent a head injury.
Tom Tangney, KIRO RadioMovie Review: Endearing struggles in 'Mistress America' leaves you laughing
For the second time this year, writer/director Noah Baumbach finds great humor, even farce, while taking a close look at generational divides.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Why everyone should take Seattle traffic report personally
If you need more of a reason to take the latest traffic report by INRIX personally, other than spending hours a year in gridlock, just consider the people you care about.
MyNorthwestApp allows you to throw money into Seattle tunnel project
Very few have had the opportunity to experience the thrill of pumping money into the Seattle tunnel project: until now.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett fined for hit on Chiefs' Alex Smith
- Warren Moon: Injuries will happen even if NFL preseason is shortened
- Lineups: Mariners turn to Jesus Sucre behind the plate
- Tickets still available for John Clayton's Fantasy Camp
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson clarifies his 'Recovery Water' claim
- Seahawks hope Chris Matthews, Tarvaris Jackson return next week
- Putting gun deaths in context
- The ugly truth about homeless vets
- Supreme court: Officials' personal texts are public record
- When you can't control guns, control the people who use them
- Why everyone should take Seattle traffic report personally
- 'Mistress America' offers endearing struggles that will leave you laughing
- 'Buy that mountain rental with an IRA' - 9 a.m. Sunday
- Lawsuit: staff ignored man choking on piece of orange
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Inslee heads out on 9-day trade mission to Korea and Japan
- Prisoners spend time with bees behind bars
- Foster Farms fined for untreated chicken wastewater release
- Wrongly sentenced felon freed after 12 years
- Tacoma school officials close Stadium Bowl due to sinkholes
'Buy that mountain rental with an IRA' - 9 a.m. Sunday
How much do real estate IRAs cost to establish? Are there loopholes for personal use?
- Poor credit brings higher insurance rates, study reveals
- Owners who lost homes set for strong return
- Buy a vacation rental with a self-directed IRA
- No personal use: Investor eyes high-end vacation rental
- 'Prices rising just too fast' - Realtor economist
- Big on buying: Millennials shake 'just renting' perception
- Seattle rents on the rise, rank 8th in nation
- Despite volatility, on-air rampage difficult to predict
- APNewsBreak: 911 calls from fatal fire: 'Send somebody fast'
- Officer's alleged killer hospitalized; may have faked issue
- Prep school scandal: Former student convicted of sex charges
- George W. Bush visits disaster zone, 10 years after Katrina
- Immigrant suspect faces tough battle fighting murder charge
- Lottery winners don't get largesse, but get left out
- Venezuela extends border closure despite Colombia's protests
- Air guitarists strum out for the world title in Finland
- Lebanon: Shiny on the outside, rotting from the inside
- Brazil's GDP posts second consecutive contraction
- Calm on Wall Street: A turbulent week ends on a placid note
- UN warns South Sudan of sanctions if peace deal isn't kept
- Explosion in Bahrain kills police officer, wounds 7 others
- Before nation's top Democrats, Clinton sends Biden a message
- Secretary of state accused of embezzlement, money laundering
- Obama expects better US-Israel ties after Iran deal in place
- Appeals court reverses ruling that found NSA program illegal
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Fed vice chair in spotlight as markets seek rate hike clues
- The Latest: Sanders says party needs huge voter turnout
- 2 homeless pythons given to Vermont man headed to sanctuary
- Teacher who was late 111 times says he was eating breakfast
- Benedictine monk relaxing atop wind turbine spotted by drone
- New Jersey teacher who was late for work 111 times keeps job
- Police confront North Dakota students armed with telescope
- List limits booze sales for Illinois city's habitual drunks
- Man arrested after firing fake gun outside Tombstone saloon