In a city famous for rain, one Seattle neighborhood has the splashy distinction of being the wettest of them all.
Three things we learned and three things we're still trying to figure out after the Seahawks fell to 2-3 with a 27-24 overtime loss to Cincinnati.
A new U.S. bill will give a slight financial boost to families whose adopted children are stuck in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but one Sammamish mom says it isn't about the money.
MyNorthwestAngry Seattle parent donates $70K to save teacher's job
A Ballard parent donated more than $70,000 to save a teacher at a West Seattle school his kids will never attend.
MyNorthwestSammamish woman convicted of killing 2 in DUI crash arrested for drinking
The Sammamish woman who killed her husband and son-in-law after taking sleeping pills, drinking wine and driving, is in jail again for consumption of alcohol.
Associated PressUSC fires former UW coach Sarkisian
Southern California has fired Steve Sarkisian one day after the troubled coach was put on leave.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioCurley: No council member wants to be the one who raises property taxes
As November approaches and Seattleites must again decide how much they are willing to tax homeowners, Tom and Curley discussed whether residents are gouging themselves.
MyNorthwestWhy is Seattle under budgeting its major city projects?
Upgrades to Seattle firehouses are coming in over budget by millions of dollars, and it's not the only city project that has come in beyond the expected price.
710 ESPN SeattlePete Carroll says Steve Sarkisian's personal issues 'breaks my heart'
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says he's saddened but also hopeful for Steve Sarkisian, his former assistant.
MyNorthwestFamous astrophysicist blames Seahawks' loss on Earth's rotation
The Seahawks can blame the universe for their loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioOwner of studio offering 'yoga for people of color' apologizes, cancels classes
The owner of a yoga studio that offered a class specifically for "people of color" has apologized for the "discriminatory language" she used in advertising for her class.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Gun shop owners should know when to cut off would-be killers
New policy idea: Just as trained bartenders know when to cut off a would-be drunk driver, trained gun sellers should know when to cut off a would-be killer.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioUpshaw: If they want support, Seahawks need to give fans a reason to cheer
Cities like Denver, Oakland and Green Bay have fans that give "blind devotion" to their teams, but Seattle fans need more.
- Reaction vs. Reality after Seahawks' loss to Cincinnati
- Ex-UW coach Steve Sarkisian fired by USC 1 day after being put on leave
- Video: Pete Carroll on Seahawks' 'very disappointing' loss to Bengals
- Huskies notebook: Travis Feeney named Pac-12 defensive player of the week
- Seahawks' defense assumes blame for late collapse vs. Bengals
- Spark in Seahawks' running game provides highlight in ugly loss
- Seahawks blow another late lead, lose 27-24 in overtime to Bengals
- Owner of studio offering 'yoga for people of color' apologizes, cancels classes
- Ron Upshaw: If they want support, Seahawks need to give fans something to root for
- It begins: The Bertha blame game
- Seattle plan to take over bike share is pointless in a rainy, hilly city
- The Pete Carroll Show: Marshawn Lynch 'really close' but availability for Sunday's game still unknown
- Despite an A-list cast 'Freeheld' doesn't do true story justice
- Government is more concerned with fantasy sports than gun control
- 87-year-old woman killed in car, semitrailer crash
- Planned Parenthood opens temporary clinic after arson attack
- Infant killed in 7-vehicle pileup near Prosser identified
- Police: Man killed while hunting
- Load of manure spilled in train crash southeast of Yakima
- Washington investors seek to pin Madoff losses on auditors
- Police: Man shoots wife 3 times before killing himself
Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
FHA Title 1 loans of up to $25,000 are available to owner occupants and investors who want to repair or improve their property.
- 'Less bullish' market to remain steady through 2017
- 10-week run: Fixed-rate loans remain below 4 percent
- Own vs. rent from a first-time buyer's view
- What to expect from new closing process changes
- Five home inspection fixes before your open house
- Harvard study considers reasons for low for-sale inventories
- Single-family rental homes still investor sweet spot
- Wyoming wildfire forces hundreds of evacuations
- 800-pound man says he's determined to slim down, live a life
- Bush offers plan to repeal, replace federal health care law
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight scheduled to return to court
- Freddie Gray hearing: Baltimore officers statements at issue
- 3 charged with killing tourist, hiker arrive in California
- Fire official: 2 firefighters killed, 2 hurt in Kansas City
- Jerusalem hospital copes with treating victims and attackers
- Turkey bans rally by activists mourning colleagues
- Iran's parliament approves nuclear deal with world powers
- Toyota promises better mileage and ride with Prius hybrid
- Chinese tourist dies while zip-lining in Thailand
- 4 coalminers dead, 2 injured in accident in Bosnia
- Hunter survives 6 days without water in Australian Outback
- Q&A: Ryan weighs speaker post, conservatives still a puzzle
- Clinton, Sanders rivalry in spotlight as Democrats debate
- Hillary Clinton slams Trump in front of his casino
- Cruz faults Senate rivals for skipping pressing debates
- Democratic debate a breakout chance for O'Malley, others
- Bush offers plan to repeal, replace federal health care law
- Trump faces tough questions at bipartisan NH event
- Student sorry for mac and cheese meltdown, says he's ashamed
- Running couple says 'I do' at mile 8 of Chicago Marathon
- Outcry in Connecticut brings back canceled Halloween parades
- Woman stops intruder with medieval combat skills, sword
- Face-down dummy Halloween prank prompts repeated 911 calls
- Prison garb mix-up means more coats for the homeless
- Pricey pooch: $10K dog found after being reported stolen