The Black Lives Matter protest scheduled for Friday afternoon in Seattle is not being taken lightly.
"The Good Dinosaur" has enough to tug at your emotions like any kid-dog combo does in real life.
710 ESPN SeattleApple Cup: Husky defense leads way in 45-10 victory over Cougars
Without the Pac-12's leading passer, Luke Falk, 20th-ranked Washington State fell well short against the UW's stacked defense in a 45-10 Washington win in the Apple Cup on Friday.
Associated PressPolice: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack at Planned Parenthood
A gunman who opened fire inside a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic was arrested Friday after engaging in gun battles with authorities that killed three people.
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleWith time running out, the Seahawks must capitalize on their opportunities
Pittsburgh's offense will give Seattle's secondary opportunities for interceptionsin a game that might represent the Seahawks' last chance to gain momentum for the playoffs.
Associated PressPolar bear at Tacoma zoo dies
A polar bear at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma has died after undergoing months of chemotherapy.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks regret not making O-line switch earlier
The Seahawks regret not pulling the plug on the Drew Nowak experiment earlier in the season.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: The mid-life crisis is real, not limited to humans
Maybe it's better to cut yourself a bit of slack, or lower your aspirations.
Associated PressProduce in Costco salad linked to E. coli is being recalled
Federal officials say a business is recalling a vegetable mix believed to be the source of E.coli in Costco chicken salad.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: The importance of being grateful; it's good for your health
Being grateful isn't just good on Thanksgiving. Studies show that gratitude actually improves physical health.
Associated PressSeattle to pay $100,000 for geography student's rough arrest
Seattle is paying $100,000 to a University of Washington geography student who suffered broken bones in his face when he was arrested in 2012.
MyNorthwestSeismologists watching Glacier Peak after four earthquakes
Four earthquakes - including magnitudes 3.1 and 3.5 - struck Wednesday afternoon near Glacier Peak within an hour of each other.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioSheriff Urquhart: No reason to have shot, even once, in Chicago
King County Sheriff John Urquhart said he doesn't see any reason to have fired during the shooting of Chicago's Laquan McDonald, but he is sympathetic to the officers.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks expect Marshawn Lynch to return before season's end
The Seahawks expect running back Marshawn Lynch to return from abdominal surgery before the end of the regular season, perhaps even earlier than some initial projections.
MyNorthwestCity of Seattle, yacht club compromise on bike path
Cyclists are likely to feel the squeeze after a compromise between Seattle and a yacht club over a proposed bike path.
- Washington knocks off No. 20 Washington State 45-10
- Seahawks' Patrick Lewis, Jeremy Lane expected to play vs. Steelers
- Hawk Talk highlights: Cary Williams' struggles, future with Seahawks
- Week-12 NFL picks: How the Seahawks can win twice
- Washington's Chris Petersen signs 2-year contract extension
- Seahawks expect Marshawn Lynch to return before season's end
- Mariners' Danny Hultzen clears waivers, assigned to Triple-A
- The importance of being grateful
- Debunking the 'Seattle Freeze'
- Sheriff Urquhart: No reason to have shot, even once, in Chicago
- Dave Ross gets (extremely honest) answers to all his transgender questions
- 11 kindergartners explain how to cook a turkey
- It's no 'Inside Out,' but 'The Good Dinosaur' is charming
- The secret to exterminating ISIS revealed
- Power restored to all 10 days after Washington windstorm
- Seattle Black Lives Matter protest draws hundreds
- Police identify man killed in Vancouver coin shop
- Seattle Black Lives Matter protest draws hundreds
- 52-year-old man dies in Skagit County jail
- Everett Toys R Us store closed by smoky fire on Black Friday
- Fleeing burglary suspect jumps in Puyallup River
What's in a name? Homes on female streets worth more
Realtor.com evaluated property values of listings on its website and found that there are more properties on male streets than female-named streets.
- Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
- When did you buy? Check the down years for equity
- More than one-third of home deals miss closing date
- Pets becoming deal-breakers for more renters
- Crowdfunding a growing source for commercial real estate
- Study reveals buying more affordable in Seattle than renting
- Not all markets are red hot: 4 reasons listings sit
- Hawaii-based longline fishermen allowed to keep catching ahi
- Ex-inmate, beaten in 2012 by NYC jail guards, fatally shot
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack at Planned Parenthood
- The Latest: Official says gunman ID'd as Robert Lewis Dear
- The Latest: 2 children killed in collision in South Dallas
- Hotel cooks prepare annual diner for NYC homeless, wealthy
- Connecticut dashcam video captures scary moment on highway
- Use of banned pesticide not isolated event in US territories
- The Latest: Tens of thousands Ugandans await pope's Mass
- In Uganda, pope honors Christian martyrs, meets youth
- Look at key radical Islamist groups in Bangladesh
- Air pollution in Beijing hits hazardous levels
- Australian Christmas tree sets record with 518,838 lights
- Mexico issues pollution alert for Mexico's Bacalar lagoon
- Documents: White House fence jumper left suicide note
- NATO seeking to reconcile death totals in Kunduz attack
- Presidential contenders differ sharply on climate,
- White House Christmas tree arrives from Pennsylvania
- Carson visiting Syrian refugees in Jordan
- The Latest: Attorney general speaks on Hawaiian voting order
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Winds and high tides damage Alaska beach art installation
- Baby red pandas at Philly zoo named Betsy and Ben, of course
- Former luncheonette owner chooses to die in her restaurant
- Where's the beef? Trucker steals 40,000 pounds of meat
- Glitch causes bank customers to see billions in charges
- 4 people meet for first time after 2 pairs of kidney swaps
- Oldest known seabird is back at Midway Atoll near Hawaii