The intersection at Denny Way and Terry Avenue was selected as 2015's "Worst Intersection in Seattle."
Congress still has not been able to pass an updated transportation bill. But one representative promotes a 1.7 cent gas tax increase.
This week in photos from around the world.
MyNorthwestCar drives over campsites at Gorge Campground, at least 4 hurt
At least four people were injured Saturday morning when a car drove over multiple campsites at the Gorge Campground near George.
MyNorthwestShell protesters damage West Seattle dive park habitat
The activists protesting Shell oil and the impacts drilling has on the environment left behind material used to anchor their protest barge in a popular dive park.
Associated PressArmed man who caused Everett court evacuation arrested
Officials say a man who prompted the evacuation of a Washington state courthouse has been arrested without incident about a mile away from the building.
Associated PressProtester leaves Shell ship in Bellingham; 1 remains
One of the two protesters who chained themselves to an Arctic oil-drilling support ship parked north of Seattle has left the vessel.
MyNorthwestPolice release surveillance video taken before Olympia police shooting
Police have released surveillance video taken inside an Olympia grocery store early Thursday morning where two men allegedly tried to shoplift beer before assaulting an employee.
Tom Tangney, KIRO RadioTangney: 'Tomorrowland' is equal parts suspense and wonder
Tom Tangney says "Tomorrowland" is very Disney and very good but first and foremost, it's a kids movie. A kids empowerment movie, to be exact.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: The maddening revision of the Olympia shooting
Jason Rantz suggests we all pretend to care about all the facts of the Olympia shooting currently presented, rather than revising the story to fit ideological views.
Associated PressBoy injured in Enumclaw explosion is in critical condition
A hospital spokeswoman says one of two boys seriously injured in an explosion outside a home in Enumclaw, Washington, is in critical condition.
KIRO RadioOlympia police say transparency is keeping protests peaceful
While tensions remain high in Olympia following this week's police shooting of two unarmed black men suspected of shoplifting, there's been no violence.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioDoes 'Entourage' role contradict Russell Wilson's values?
Ron Upshaw is uncomfortable with the apparent conflict between Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson's promoted values and appearing in the upcoming film "Entourage."
MyNorthwestPolice recording details what happened in Olympia shooting
Police recording details the two minutes of time between when an officer spotted two shoplifting suspects and when he tells dispatch he shot them.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioClosure of popular Seattle restaurant is a blow to nostalgic
Some people may not care that Seattle's oldest Mexican restaurant is closing, but others may feel like they're losing a piece of the city.
MyNorthwestSeahawks' Jon Ryan competes on 'American Ninja Warrior'
Seattle Seahawks punter Jon Ryan will give his best in the upcoming season of the televised obstacle competition "American Ninja Warrior."
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioDori: Why are students disciplined for walkout; teachers get off scot-free?
The Mukilteo School District has zero tolerance for students leaving campus, but when teachers choose to leave for the day, Dori points out there are no repercussions.
- Sounders play Sporting Kansas City to 0-0 tie
- Lloyd McClendon looking for clean baseball from Mariners
- Connor Halliday's decision to quit football doesn't add up
- What's gone wrong with the Mariners? Quite a bit
- Seahawks' Jon Ryan competes on 'American Ninja Warrior'
- Zduriencik on struggling Mariners: 'They've got to figure it out'
- How do the Mariners keep finding ways to lose games?
- Does 'Entourage' role contradict Russell Wilson's values?
- Media forces Jeb Bush to throw his brother under the bus
- What to do with the flying postman
- 'Tomorrowland' is equal parts suspense and wonder
- Ron Upshaw: Don't dismiss race so quickly in Olympia shooting
- Why are students disciplined for walkout; teachers get off scot-free?
- 'How to prepare for a bidding war' - 9 a.m. Sunday
- Sounders and Sporting Kansas City play to 0-0 tie
- Protester leaves Shell ship north of Seattle; 1 remains
- Armed man who caused Seattle-area court evacuation arrested
- 2 arrested after 100-mph car chase with toddler in backseat
- State legislature running out of time in special session
- Bugler honors deceased veterans with personal touch
- At least 4 injured at amphitheater campground in Washington
'How to prepare for a bidding war' - 9 a.m. Sunday
Is there merit in inserting an escalator clauses in your purchase and sale agreement?
- New legislation returns title insurance kickbacks to front burner
- Builder group lists Top 12 amenities in an average home
- Equity rising but 4 million borrowers still 'underwater'
- Builders add more standard features yet basics vary
- Multiple offers now norm as home shopping hits fever pitch
- Where's the buyer loyalty when open-house agents surface?
- Stressful? Consumers pick root canal over homebuying
- The Latest on flooding: Storms cause power cuts in 2 states
- After officer's acquittal, 2 more cases loom for Cleveland
- The Latest in Cleveland: Rice family lawyer pans case plan
- Redford to college graduates: World needs you; be fearless
- Man, teen dead in cherry picker accident in Albuquerque
- Famed Detroit jazz trumpeter Marcus Belgrave dies at 78
- Protester leaves Shell ship north of Seattle; 1 remains
- From space to schools, Elon Musk takes on the education system by starting a new school
- Google inundated with requests for Project Fi, users may have to wait until midsummer for new service
- Adult FriendFriender hack exposes about 4 million users — and intimate details of their sex lives
- Amazon taking direct aim at Etsy with new marketplace for hand-crafted goods
- Microsoft and Salesforce were $15B apart in acquisition talks, report says
- GeekWire Radio: Surprising study reveals how parents use smartphones on the playground
- This excellent short film features some of the coolest biohacks in the Pacific Northwest
- New parties shake Spain's political system in local vote
- Gay couples awake to new Ireland, hope to wed by Christmas
- UK prime minister outlines who can vote in referendum
- Greece's Syriza part leaders reject non-payment of debt
- Hezbollah vows to expand involvement in Syria's civil war
- Nigerian cellphone provider needs fuel to prevent shut-down
- Ethiopians vote, ruling party expected to keep grip on power
- Perry seeks to win over Iowa, a handshake at a time
- Congress' familiar path: short-term solutions
- NSA winds down once-secret phone-records collection program
- After break, Senate to reconsider Patriot Act extension
- 4 detained along with suspect in mansion slayings released
- Annual Rolling Thunder 'Ride for Freedom' honors veterans
- About 162,000 U-Haul vehicle trailer hitches recalled
- A head scratcher: 9 brains found next to train tracks
- Colorado city going dark this weekend to help stargazers
- Naked man rescued after getting stuck on Florida drawbridge
- Campaign worker sends fake news release saying foe left race
- Man in scuba gear gets warning after causing restaurant stir
- Man evades police, then caught while returning for lost hat
- Ohio man finds canister containing 21-year-old message