NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Seattle's plan to destroy handguns has no substance
Seattle has a new policy to destroy all its old police handguns. But the police union has raised an issue with that plan.
NEW Associated PressPaul Allen donates $1M for homeless housing in Seattle
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen is donating $1 million to help a Seattle nonprofit build a new community for homeless people using steel modules.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Politicians sound so reasonable when they're not campaigning
While listening to Mitt Romney speak recently, KIRO Radio's Dave Ross came to the conclusion that politicians actually sound reasonable when they're not running for anything.
NEW Associated PressTurkish authorities identify suicide bombers, death toll reaches 43
The three suicide bombers who attacked Istanbul airport were a Russian, an Uzbek and a Kyrgyz, a senior Turkish official said Thursday.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori makes $1,500 bet over Pronto vandalism case
Someone vandalized a number of Pronto! bicycles in Seattle, but the managing company was tight-lipped about the details. It led Dori to make a bet over the repair costs of the bikes.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioKing Co. backs off septic tank proposal after residents raise a stink
Rural King County residents flooded a Tuesday meeting to comment on a proposed, now shelved, program that would implement a fee for monitoring of septic systems.
MyNorthwestJudge orders Tim Eyman to surrender financial records to investigators
Anti-tax advocate Tim Eyman was order today to release financial records to the AG.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioDon O'Neill calls for the resignation of Seattle Mayor Ed Murray
Don has had enough back-and-forth over the Jungle and is now asking for Seattle Mayor Ed Murray's resignation.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioGun shop owners just got their own watch list, thanks to Dave Ross
After KIRO Radio's Dave Ross brought up the idea of gun shop owners alerting others of suspicious customers, a software developer took on the challenge.
MyNorthwestMan arrested for suspected involvement in triple homicide near Lacey
A man was arrested in connection with the triple homicide in Thurston County.
MyNorthwestProponents of lid over I-5 in Seattle getting serious
The group behind the effort to put a lid over I-5 in Seattle is putting its money where its mouth is.
MyNorthwestLynnwood firearms dealer wants to cut off Seattle's gun supply
A gun store that fled Seattle's firearm tax is asking for gun companies to cease doing business with the city.
- Mariners' Nick Vincent, Nathan Karns take team-first approach to adversity
- 'Hawk Talk' highlights: Why Graham is Seahawks' biggest uncertainty
- Seahawks sign wide receiver Doug Baldwin to 4-year extension
- Video: Mariners' Dae-Ho Lee rumbles around bases, thrown out at home
- Video highlights: Sounders beat RSL in shootout, advance in US Open Cup
- Dave Ross: Politicians sound so reasonable when they're not campaigning
- You should not be forced to sell something you don’t want to sell
- Donate to help King County deputy get home after being injured in Hawaii
- King County backs off septic tank proposal after voters raise a stink
- Dori makes $1,500 bet over Pronto vandalism case