NEW MyNorthwestSeattle council passes resolution for dealing with 'Jungle' residents
After hearing it once, the Seattle City Council passed a non-binding resolution taking a stance on how residents of the city's infamous "Jungle" should be dealt with.
MyNorthwestSeattle fire crews rescue trapped window washers from high rise
The Seattle Fire Department rescued two window washers from a downtown Seattle high rise after their equipment stopped working 23 floors high.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRV safe lot bigger disaster than previously thought
Despite the big push for the RV safe lots by Mayor Ed Murray's office, we have further evidence to suggest the idea is an even bigger disaster than previously thought.
MyNorthwestJungle 2.0? Neighbors worry about impacts of homeless clear outs
A community in Seattle's International District worries that whatever happens in the "Jungle," could have direct ramifications on them.
MyNorthwestPolling shows Inslee is 'vulnerable,' gubernatorial challenger says
A poll conducted by challenger Bill Bryant shows that less than 40 percent of Washington voters believe Gov. Jay Inslee deserves to be re-elected.
MyNorthwestData shows it's cheaper to buy a home than rent in Seattle
How much do you need to earn in order to rent or buy in Seattle? And which is the best option? The data is in. Either way, you need to make a lot.
MyNorthwestPet's remains, rest of 'suspicious package' destroyed in controlled explosion
The Shoreline Police Department was temporarily closed Tuesday morning due to a package that turned out to contain the remains of someone's pet.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: 'Fishy' Sound Transit timeline reason to say no to ST3
Something seems fishy with Sound Transit's new plan, says KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz. They put out their multi-billion dollar plan just eight weeks ago and most people weren't happy.
MyNorthwestCompleted Seattle tunnel will be 'one of the safer structures in town'
When it's finished, the Seattle tunnel should not only be safe, it could be one of the safest structures in town. There may be a caveat.
MyNorthwestSeattle's Capitol Hill could be the next stop for reality television show
A production company known for its connection to such hit television reality shows as MTV's "The Real World" is looking into filming in Seattle.
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleO'Neil: Here's to you, Ch-Oklahoma City
Danny O'Neil now knows the answer to one of the great philosophical questions of our time.
Jason Rantz, KIRO Radio'Nitro' Starbucks cold brew exciting, confusing, Rantz says
Jason Rantz says he doesn't know what the new Starbucks drink is, but he wants one because he is a "sheep."
KIRO 7Seattle car prowl problem reaching unlikely neighborhoods
Car prowlers are hitting neighborhoods almost nightly amidst an increase in Seattle car prowls so far this year.
ChokepointsSmall Washington cities are paving a new way to road preservation
Cities around the region are using new techniques to keep their roads smooth without going into the red.
710 ESPN SeattleEarl Thomas takes last season's slights from Cam Newton personally
The Seahawks' free safety is the master of adding chips to his shoulder for motivation. He took Newton's comments to heart.
- Scott Servais thinks Mariners may need to pump the brakes on steals
- Could the Seahawks use cornerback depth as trading chip?
- Mariners notebook: Platoon players showing their versatility
- Three things to watch in Sounders vs D.C. United
- Luck not really a factor anymore as Sounders lose third match in a row
- Seattle fire crews rescue trapped window washers from high rise
- Data shows it's cheaper to buy a home than rent in Seattle
- Jungle 2.0? Neighbors of illegal encampment worry about effects of homeless clear outs
- 'Suspicious package' in Shoreline includes pet's remains
- Seattle's Capitol Hill could be the next stop for reality television show
- RV safe lot bigger disaster than previously thought
- Dori discusses airport etiquette with burlesque performer
- JBLM Lt. Gen.: No matter what happens in November, nation will be in 'good hands'
- 'Nitro' Starbucks cold brew exciting, confusing
- Polling shows Jay Inslee is 'vulnerable,' WA gubernatorial challenger says