710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Russell Wilson calls for fans to start a petition for the Sonics
Although the Seattle City Council’s arena vote failed to pass Monday afternoon, there is a community leader who is getting behind the effort: Russell Wilson.
NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioMayor calls for end of 'misogynistic' vitriol spewed following arena vote
The five female city council members who voted against vacating a street that could have been used for a new sports arena have received some hate-filled messages.
MyNorthwestAmber Alert issued for 15-month-old Auburn girl
An Amber Alert has been issued for a 15-month-old Auburn girl who is believed to be with her father.
MyNorthwestFirst case of Zika virus reported in King County, third in Washington
The third case of the Zika virus found in Washington State was reported in King County, according to the county's public health department.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioClinton has a lot to learn about insults if she is going to out-shine Donald Trump
Dave Ross says Clinton faces an uphill battle against Trump if the presidency is going to be determined by insults.
Associated PressKasich dropping out, AP sources say; Trump on clear GOP path
News of John Kasich reportedly dropping from the presidential race followed Ted Cruz’ decision to drop from the race Tuesday.
MyNorthwestOwner of Seattle's Uncle Ike's Pot Shop speaks out about controversy
Ian Eisenberg owns Uncle Ike's which has been caught up in a few controversies around Seattle's Central District. He speaks about the protests of his business, his critics and moving forward.
KIRO 7Deputy shoots, kills man armed with assault rifle in Burien
A man armed with an assault rifle was fatally shot by a King County sheriff's deputy in Burien early Wednesday.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Mayor Murray cares more about bureaucracy than homeless prevention
Mayor Ed Murray's housing levy proposal asks citizens to spend more than twice as much on administration than on homelessness prevention.
ChokepointsRain showers to continue as drivers deal with viaduct closure
Scattered rain showers are making the fourth weekday commute without the Alaskan Way Viaduct a bit more troublesome for drivers.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioAudio montage of lost and found sounds tell the story of the viaduct
A short audio montage of lost and found sounds telling, more or less, the story of the Alaskan Way Viaduct.
KIRO RadioAfter last summer’s deadly accident, Big Four Ice Caves re-open with little change
The Forrest Service says that long term, re-routing of the Big Four trail is still an option. But not this summer. And many of other options just aren’t realistic.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioTerry Hollimon explains being offended by ‘Black Rifles Matter’ bumper sticker
How a "Black Rifle's Matter" bumper sticker fueled a debate on the merits of the Black Lives Matter movement.
What are they building?Proposed building next to Facebook's new digs could add space for media giant
There could be plans to add to Facebook's new digs, even before employees move into their new space.
MyNorthwestTunneling under the viaduct stops as crews perform maintenance on Bertha
After several days of digging, the Seattle tunneling machine is steadily mining toward its 385-foot goal.
- Mariners hit 3 home runs to power past the Athletics
- Mariners notebook: Dealing with 'nagging soreness,' Zych placed on 15-day DL
- City Council votes against street vacation for proposed SoDo arena
- John Schneider: No Seahawk will wear Marshawn Lynch's 24 in 2016
- Favorite baseball memories: Griffey and a legendary home run call
- Amber Alert issued for 15-month-old Auburn girl
- After last summer’s deadly accident, Big Four Ice Caves re-open with little change
- Proposed building next to Facebook's new digs could add space for media giant
- Owner of Seattle's Uncle Ike's Pot Shop speaks out about controversy
- A story told with lost and found viaduct sounds
- Mayor calls for end of 'misogynistic' vitriol spewed following Seattle arena vote
- Dori: Mayor Murray cares more about bureaucracy than homeless prevention
- Medved: Trump is worse than Hillary Clinton for president
- The recent White House Correspondents' dinner made me sick to my stomach
- Supreme Court rejection of Seattle minimum wage argument is a 'stunning defeat'