KIRO RadioRantz: The reason I don't trust any lifeguard
KIRO radio's hosts discuss the recent death of a 32-year-old man at the Wild Waves amusement park.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioFree rent for heroin addicts amid sky-high housing prices?
A supporter of a proposal that would provide housing for drug addicts tries to convince KIRO Radio's Dori Monson on
MyNorthwestBertha breaks 4K feet as Seattle tunnel approaches halfway point
Bertha has tunneled 4,000 feet, meaning the boring portion is about 43 percent finished. It is currently under these well-known Seattle buildings.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioAn 'October Surprise' could be hidden within Clinton's emails
When more than 14,000 emails are released, KIRO Radio's Dave Ross has no doubt that people will spend hours digging through the October Surprise.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioState lawmaker says AG did not investigate Planned Parenthood as promised
A state representative is calling foul on the Washington AG's investigation into UW and Planned Parenthood. He wants better answers.
MyNorthwestSeattle mayor wants to build a homeless shelter for drug users
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray wants to build a homeless shelter that allows drug users to continue using during their stay.
MyNorthwestReport: Traffic deaths around the country jump in 2016
According to the National Safety Council, traffic deaths have continued to trend upward since 2014. That includes Washington.
MyNorthwestWhy Lyft is returning to Tacoma after a 2-year absence
Lyft Tacoma operations have been absent for nearly two years, until Tuesday when the company relaunched its ride share service in town.
710 ESPN SeattleWatch: Mariners player leaps into stands to snag foul ball
Shawn O’Malley made one of the most impressive defensive plays of the Mariners’ season Monday night when.
710 ESPN SeattleMichael Bennett: ‘Dirty plays’ have led to fights in Seahawks practice
Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett gave his side of the story on the fights he's been involved in during practice.
KIRO 7Drowned man found by accident at Wild Waves, report says
A police report says lifeguards found a man’s body at the bottom of a Wild Waves amusement park pool by accident.
ChokepointsAir show, last-minute construction a recipe for Tacoma traffic
Drivers planning to head through Tacoma this weekend better have a plan. The state will shut down two lanes of I-5 for construction.
- Notebook: Flurry of Mariners moves gives Shawn O'Malley new job
- Return better late than never for Mariners reliever Tony Zych
- Sounders activate defender Roman Torres from disabled list
- Taijuan Walker recalled by Mariners after two starts in Triple-A
- Lineups: Mariners giving Adam Lind rare start against lefty pitcher
- WG Cells, formerly DropForge Games, shuts down 64-person office in Seattle area
- Photos: Blue Angels jet gets dropped off at Seattle’s Museum of Flight … literally!
- Can Facebook guess your political views? See where the site thinks you land on the spectrum
- Verizon continues to dominate, but T-Mobile gaining on bigger carriers in data and network speed, study shows