Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRob McKenna told there was 'no scope' to Bellevue football investigation
Attorney General Rob McKenna is most troubled that the Bellevue students might not be receiving the education that should be available to them.
NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioNaming expert says it's 'remarkable' Dori Monson has made it this far
Dori talks to a baby-naming expert about whether changing his name would make him more successful.
NEW ChokepointsWSDOT: Seattle viaduct isn't closing for safety reasons
WSDOT explains why you can drive under the Alaskan viaduct but not on it.
710 ESPN SeattleBrock Huard’s superlatives for potential Seahawks' draft picks
Brock Huard mentions the top traits of some players who might be available to the Seahawks in the first round of the NFL draft.
KIRO 7List of Tacoma schools with lead in water grows to 11
As crews in Tacoma start digging up pipes, the number of Tacoma schools with lead contamination in water has grown.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioSeattle council member defends comment that 'infuriated' police
The man who "infuriated" the Seattle Police Guild president says his biggest concern over a much-needed police precinct is the price tag.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDonald Trump's past antics are being compiled for 'avalanche' of negative ads
Dave Ross says Donald Trump's toughest opponent could be Donald Trump, thanks to his antics earlier in his campaign.
710 ESPN SeattleStanton replacing Lincoln as Mariners make ownership changes
The majority interest in the Seattle Mariners’ ownership is changing, a move the team announced Wednesday afternoon.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioWashington inmate has been in solitary confinement since he was 13 years old
A Washington inmate has spent most of his life behind bars, and much of that time in solitary confinement. But experts say that tactic only makes a troublesome inmate even worse.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioSources: Police planning to activate more than 600 officers for May Day
Sources in Seattle law enforcement told Don O'Neill that the upcoming May Day has the biggest build up and most police training the event has ever received.
MyNorthwestMixed messages: Did Seattle police get a 'stand down' order for RVs?
Seattle officials have said police have not been told to not enforce certain laws when it comes to homeless issues. Some Seattleites say that's not the message they get from police.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioSenator: State auditor should resign, gives elected officials a ‘black eye’
Despite auditor Troy Kelley's acquittal on fraud charges, Republican Senate Majority Leader Mark Schoesler says the public's trust has been violated.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: What exactly does it take to fire a bad teacher in Washington?
Apparently, even when students are groped on a school trip, it is not enough to get a teacher fired.
- Brock Huard’s superlatives for first-round prospects of the NFL draft
- Seahawks sign DE Tavaris Barnes, TE Brandon Williams ahead of draft
- Top Huskies' recruit Hunter Bryant predicts end of skid vs Oregon
- Cano continues hot hitting in Mariners' 7-4 loss to Astros
- Seahawks' Pete Carroll, John Schneider prepared for an extra deep draft class
- List of Tacoma schools with lead in water grows to 11
- Report: Judge declares Seattle garbage check unconstitutional
- Mixed messages: Did Seattle police get a 'stand down' order for RVs?
- Man accused of dismembering woman, dumping body parts in Seattle pleads not guilty
- NASA Astronaut captures photos of Seattle, Tacoma from space station
- Naming expert says it's 'remarkable' Dori Monson has made it this far
- Rob McKenna told there was 'no scope' to Bellevue football investigation
- Seattle council member defends comment that 'infuriated' police
- Is Government funding a key to success?
- Donald Trump's past antics are being compiled for an 'avalanche' of negative ads