NEW MyNorthwestCar sandwiched on 520 Bridge makes for 'worst' commute of the summer
The 520 Bridge was jammed up Wednesday morning, after two cars collided in the westbound lanes.
NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioIt's not a Seattle nude beach, but that's not stopping nudists
Jason Rantz has an idea for the Madrona residents who are offended by the many sunbathers at Denny Blaine Park -- an unnoficial Seattle nude beach.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioAfter Trump's doozy of a speech, bad guys might want to pack up
People shouldn't be too surprised if Donald Trump gives Hillary Clinton some trouble, after his speech in Austin, Texas and investigation by the Associated Press.
MyNorthwestMeet Seattle's first homeless czar
Seattle has its first homeless czar in George Scarola as the director of homelessness. He will be charged with handling the controversial issue in town.
Associated PressItaly earthquake described as 'Dante's Inferno' kills dozens
A strong earthquake in central Italy reduced three towns to rubble as people slept early Wednesday.
Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioChalk points: Reviving Lake Washington’s phantom shoreline
Mikala Woodward plans to recreate, in a four-inch strip of light-blue chalk, a portion of Lake Washington’s old shoreline.
MyNorthwestDrones preventing crews from combating wildfires
Wildfire drones are taking to the skies over hot spots in Washington. It is having a negative effect on fire crews and operations combating the blazes.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Doug Baldwin wants to be NFL’s most efficient receiver
As productive as Doug Baldwin was during his career year in 2015, the numbers it takes to do so are hard to come by in a run-first offense.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioFree rent for heroin addicts amid sky-high housing prices?
A supporter of a proposal that would provide housing for drug addicts tries to convince KIRO Radio's Dori Monson on
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin wants to be NFL's most efficient receiver
- Notebook: Flurry of Mariners moves gives Shawn O'Malley new job
- Return better late than never for Mariners reliever Tony Zych
- Sounders activate defender Roman Torres from disabled list
- Brock Huard's five takeaways on the 14th-ranked Husky football team
- WG Cells, formerly DropForge Games, shuts down 64-person office in Seattle area
- Photos: Blue Angels jet gets dropped off at Seattle’s Museum of Flight … literally!
- Can Facebook guess your political views? See where the site thinks you land on the spectrum
- Verizon continues to dominate, but T-Mobile gaining on bigger carriers in data and network speed, study shows