In the contest to see which Republican candidate can be the most brutally candid, Dave Ross thinks we have a winner.
KIRO Radio political analyst Rob McKenna explains why some lawyers prefer life in prison sentences instead of the death penalty, and why that might be part of considerations for the Monfort case.
The Mariners designated veteran utilityman Willie Bloomquist for assignment Thursday to make room for infielder Chris Taylor, who has been recalled from Triple-A Tacoma.
NEW Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioWere Democrats drunk when they passed state budget?
State Representative Matt Manweller made quite a claim Wednesday morning after Senate Democrats refused to suspend Initiative 1351 during budget negotiations in Olympia.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioJason Rantz: This is how you help solve homelessness across the region
Jason Rantz doesn't like the idea of putting homeless encampments in neighborhoods around Seattle. Here, he lays out his own plan for ending homelessness.
NEW Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioDon O'Neill: Chesney concert-goers incite more violence than Metallica fans
Don O'Neill has seen more violence at a Kenny Chesney concert than a Metallica show. A vendor at CenturyLink Field was shocked at the alcohol consumption.
Associated PressMan found fatally shot in Central District neighborhood
Seattle police say a man in his 30s has been found fatally shot in the Central District neighborhood. The man was found lying on the ground early Thursday evening, dead from multiple gunshot wounds.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioCity of Seattle drops 'bombshell' on unsuspecting businesses
Some businesses are feeling blindsided by the announcement of three new homeless camps in Seattle.
Associated PressSeattle man charged with murder, terrorism in New Jersey
A Washington state man has been indicted on murder and terrorism charges for the 2014 killing of a New Jersey college student.
MyNorthwestSalmonella outbreak reported after people cuddle, kiss chickens
Chickens have caused a Salmonella outbreak across multiple U.S. states, including Washington, leading the CDC to recommend not cuddling with your chickens.
KIRO RadioGirl Scout CEO responds to skepticism over $100K donation
KIRO Radio's John Curley believes the Girl Scouts "concocted" a story to get people to feel sorry for them, thus paving the way for even more money. Others agree, and some don't.
MyNorthwestFirst measles-related death in more than a decade reported in Washington
The first measles-related death in the country in more than a decade was in Washington.
Chokepoints, KIRO RadioFewer crashes, more complaints over roundabout on 'Blood Alley'
Many people blame a roundabout for the miles of traffic backups we get on westbound Highway 2.
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioCurley: Fingerprint everyone at birth to keep criminals off the streets
A finger print on a road flare might be the only thing connecting two men with fires on I-5.
- Willie Bloomquist's career with Mariners comes to its apparent end
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman is No. 11 on NFL's 'Top 100' list
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin shows another side with Confederate flag commentary
- Video: Mariners' Robinson Cano homers during four-hit day
- M's notebook: Iwakuma 'moving in the right direction' in rehab from lat strain
- Lynch talks about Super Bowl ending, dives into Skittles and more on 'Conan'
- What to make of Michael Bennett's latest contract comments
- Don O'Neill: Kenny Chesney concert-goers incite more violence than Metallica fans
- This is how you help solve homelessness
- Rick Perry may be most brutally candid Republican candidate
- City drops 'bombshell' on unsuspecting businesses
- What we learn from tax returns
- Insurance: Are you covered on vacation? - 9 a.m. Sunday
- You absolutely must watch this video before you use fireworks
- Kazmir helps A's blank Mariners 4-0
- State extends summer chinook season, modifies limits
- Seattle condo building burns; dramatic smoke, flames
- Company town? In Seattle, some fret over Amazon's growth
- Grass fires restrict traffic along 2 S. Wash. highways
- Coast Guard rescues 3 after boat runs aground
- Seattle police: Man in 30s found fatally shot
Insurance: Are you covered on vacation? - 9 a.m. Sunday
Does it make a difference if visitors are paying renters rather than a family member or friend?
- Wanna getaway? Creative options for vacation rental
- Three mistakes first-time homebuyers make
- Change in scenery: New quiz helps to decide if it's time to move
- Windermere economist foresees no housing bubble
- Survey reveals buyers overestimate mortgage requirements
- Report predicts power shift from homeowners to renters
- Breaking even: What it takes to cash-flow a getaway
- Police identify motel intruder shot by ex-CNN reporter
- Alligator kills 28-year-old Texas man during late-night swim
- Dalai Lama celebrates 80th birthday with California summit
- Denver campaign would allow marijuana use in bars
- Jefferson's iconic U.Va. Rotunda amid $53 million face-lift
- Estate of 'Untouchables' Ness in legal fight over old stock
- Official sued in landmark marriage case reads at gay wedding
- UN rights body backs call for accountability in Gaza war
- Mixed reaction to scrapping of anti-gay law in Mozambique
- German authorities seize tank, other WWII weapons in raid
- Bomb goes off inside mosque in Damascus suburb, kills cleric
- S Africa: Opposition files charges against deputy president
- Surrogate children granted legal recognition in France
- Rocket fired from Sinai hits southern Israel, no one hurt
- Democrats in New Hampshire find some of Chafee's ideas 'odd'
- US airline probe would need proof beyond business as usual
- How Obama reversed course on federal college ratings
- Obama's counterterrorism policy facing mounting criticism
- White House Brief: Things to know about Jim Webb
- Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy'
- Kasich to return to South Carolina ahead of 2016 bid kickoff
- Pilot saves own bacon, glides pig-shaped balloon after crash
- Cat rescued from engine of pickup truck after 28-mile ride
- Dolphin leaps onto boat, injuring California woman
- Man charged with robbing same New Jersey bank 5 years later
- 2 share pageant title after miscount, but one is upset
- Woman's parking citation tossed because of missing comma
- Pennsylvania track to start races earlier to avoid deer