Seattle beat Detroit 13-10 after linebacker K.J. Wright batted a fumbled ball out of the back of the end zone, a play that should have given the Lions the ball back but was ruled erroneously.
Senator John McCain says helping out the fight in Syria would be easy. Others don't quite agree. Either way, Russia is moving forward.
SponsoredWhen it comes to school, save your stress for your classes, not your commute.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioLife in the Lexus Lanes: I-405's toll lanes may be creating class division
Passive-aggressive drivers may have a new battlefield on the I-405's express toll lanes.
NEW AM 770 KTTHMom says YMCA's transgender policy could be dangerous for children
A policy by the YMCA that allows transgender individuals the ability to choose the locker room is being met with concern.
710 ESPN SeattleChancellor's knockout punch preserves Seahawks' win, possibly their season
"It was an example of never giving up," Bobby Wagner said about the play Kam Chancellor made to force a fumble.
710 ESPN SeattleBennett has message for Paul Allen
Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett had some not-so-subtle words for team owner Paul Allen regarding safety Kam Chancellor on Monday night.
NEW ChokepointsOnly a matter of time before changes to I-405 cause 'something nasty'
The data is in: I-405 experienced nearly double the number of collisions during the opening week of the express toll lanes.
Associated PressWitness stabbed after taking down robber in Seattle
Authorities say a man was stabbed after trying to thwart an armed robbery in Seattle's U-District.
NEW KIRO RadioNot enough workers to keep up with the Seattle boom
The Seattle area added more construction jobs than any other city in the country last year. But progress is being thwarted by companies running out of workers.
MyNorthwestSeattle high school football player dies from game injury
A Seattle high school football player has died after spending the weekend in critical condition following a Friday game.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Seattle to kill two busy lanes, claims traffic won't suffer
Jason Rantz says even though the First Hill streetcar is embarrassingly over-schedule and over-budget, SDOT is pushing for another streetcar.
MyNorthwestSDOT director: Future of Aurora Bridge shouldn't be based on 'one horrific event'
Improving safety on the Aurora Bridge shouldn't just be based on one crash that killed five people, according to the director of the Seattle Department of Transportation.
MyNorthwest49ers quarterback reminded that he's no Russell Wilson
In case he forgot, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was reminded that he is not Russell Wilson.
KIRO RadioBellevue native gives ESPN's Mike Tirico an extra set of eyes
It might seem like ESPN's Monday Night Football play-by-play guy Mike Tirico knows and sees it all. But there's more than one set of eyes on the field.
- Seahawks hold off Detroit Lions late for 13-10 victory
- Michael Bennett to Seahawks owner Paul Allen: Pay Kam Chancellor
- What they said: Detroit Lions after their 13-10 loss to the Seahawks
- Photos: Seahawks hang on for 13-10 win over Detroit Lions
- Reaction to another controversial Seahawks Monday night win
- Clay Matthews reminds 49ers quarterback that he is not Russell Wilson
- The 2015 Mariners: The good, the bad and what comes next
- Life in the Lexus Lanes: I-405's new class division
- Seattle to kill two busy lanes, claims traffic won't suffer
- Seattle high school football player dies after game injury
- Politicizing shootings doesn't fix the problem
- Digging through trash shows us something we knew 50 years ago
- Oregon shooter's father should ask more questions
- 10-week run: Fixed-rate loans remain below 4 percent
- Strange late sequence gives Seattle 13-10 win over Detroit
- Man fatally shot outside Snohomish County apartment complex
- Witness gets stabbed after taking down robber in Seattle
- Richland lawyer appointed as new judge Benton-Franklin bench
- Southwest Washington pot shops remain optimistic about sales
- Grocer finds buyers for 36 stores in California, Nevada
- Lanes reopen on I-5 north near Kent after collision
10-week run: Fixed-rate loans remain below 4 percent
Last year at this time, 30-year rates averaged 4.19 percent.
- Own vs. rent from a first-time buyer's view
- What to expect from new closing process changes
- Five home inspection fixes before your open house
- Harvard study considers reasons for low for-sale inventories
- Single-family rental homes still investor sweet spot
- How expensive? King County homes nearly double national average
- Three things sellers do that drive buyers nuts
- The Latest: South Carolina gov. to give update on storm
- Kate Shindle, the young head of Actors' Equity, reaches out
- Michigan distributes water filters to residents of Flint
- Plea hearing set for $8.7M Ohio embezzlement suspect
- Police: Boy, 11, accidentally shoots and kills, brother, 12
- Pumpkins available for Halloween but maybe not Thanksgiving
- 'Scary Lucy' statue gets new role in mall Halloween display
- NATO chief: Russian jets in Turkish airspace no accident
- Indian cleric aims to stop Muslim youth from joining IS
- 2 ships collide off Belgium's Zeebrugge; crew of 11 rescued
- Kerry to stop in Haiti to discuss election preparations
- The Latest: Expert recalls sensation of neutrino findings
- IS claims wave of attacks in Iraq that killed 56 people
- Top EU court rules data sharing pact with US invalid
- Clinton ad seizes on Rep. McCarthy's Benghazi comments
- US government deports fewest immigrants in nearly a decade
- The Trump swagger is seen, not always loved, worldwide
- Syria's skies crowded with multiple air forces
- Changes to justices' opinions will be highlighted
- FDA's new anti-smoking campaign uses hip-hop to target youth
- Q&A: How does the House elect a new speaker?
- Christie wears fleece for storm briefing but not THAT fleece
- 'Scary Lucy' statue gets new role in mall Halloween display
- Residents of Kentucky city petition to move Halloween
- Former middle school students look for missing time capsule
- Man gets long prison term, then gets married at courthouse
- Farmer finds woolly mammoth bones in Michigan field
- Lawsuit: Pork roll company fired employee for passing gas