Out-going Boeing CEO Jim McNerney delivered a bombshell recently, adding to the controversy over the Export Import Bank.
Redemption isn't a word that Pete Carroll would ever use. It's not something his Seahawks team is going to cite as it returns to work following its Super Bowl heartbreak. It is, however, the best way to describe the underlying challenge of this season.
If you read that 'New Yorker' article last month and immediately started panicking about what an earthquake will do to your family and home, you're not alone. Now the writer is offering some advice.
NEW Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioFormer Sonic is a Starbucks barista?
A former SuperSonic blew millions of dollars and is now trying to get it back at Starbucks as a barista.
NEW Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioJudge to hear conspiracy theorist's Kurt Cobain murder claim
A Seattle conspiracy theorist, claiming the Seattle's rock icon Kurt Cobain was murdered by government officials, is taking his theory to court.
NEW MyNorthwestKiller was ready to 'give his life' when he set out on police hunt
The man who murdered a Seattle police officer showed absolutely no remorse for the violent act.
Chokepoints, KIRO RadioNotorious intersection slated for major congestion relief
It's one of the most congested spots in the region, but city leaders say help is on the way.
David Boze Show, AM 770 KTTHBoze: Lion hunter has probably done more for animals than you
David Boze says the hunter who killed a beloved lion has probably contributed more to animal preservation than the people complaining.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: Protesters think protesters who break laws shouldn't be punished
A number of protesters from the Black Lives Matter movement are making the argument they shouldn't be punished for breaking the law because it's not progressive.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioDori: Gov. Inslee going it alone and for good reason
Gov. Jay Inslee says he plans to pass executive action to put a cap on carbon emissions.
KIRO RadioIs Washington moving away from the death penalty?
King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg says he won't seek the death penalty against a woman accused of killing six people.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Trump's secret debate weapon
The first Republican debate is now a week away and the man leading in the polls has warned his fans not to expect too much.
MyNorthwestChick-fil-A busted for 'critical' violations
If you've enjoyed Bellevue's Chick-fil-A recently, there's a chance your sandwich included a side of bacteria.
MyNorthwestWoman's body found in car at Northgate parking garage
Seattle police are investigating a woman's body found in a car at a parking garage near a movie theater in Seattle's Northgate neighborhood.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioWhy John Curley empathizes with angry bike riders
KIRO Radio's John Curley was in the middle of his 27-mile bike ride to work when a driver took it upon them self to try and teach him a commuting lesson.
Associated PressKing County sheriff's deputy to be fired for sleeping on job
King County Sheriff John Urquhart is firing a deputy caught sleeping on the job.
MyNorthwestSeattle homes are flying off the market in record time
The strength of the economy, employment, income growth, and low inventories are all factors that lead to faster selling times, according to economists.
MyNorthwestSeattle mayor backs off proposal for more density in single-family zones
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray says he will not recommend changing 94 percent of single-family zones in Seattle, claiming that the media "derailed the conversation on [housing] affordability."
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioDrivers stuck with 520 tolls while I-90 closed for Blue Angels
Many of you are going to be pretty much forced into paying a toll you would otherwise avoid this weekend.
- Kam Chancellor, the Seahawks and the price of success in the NFL
- 'Gutilicious': A rap tribute to the Mariners' Franklin Gutierrez
- With playoff hopes dashed, Mariners' season reduced to search for positives
- Thoughts on the Seahawks' reported interest in Wayne, Freeney
- Report: Seahawks' Kam Chancellor unhappy with deal, considering holdout
- Video: Blue Angels fly over Safeco Field before Mariners game
- Castillo, Diamondbacks rough up Felix to complete sweep of M's
- How Donald Trump is preparing for the big debate
- Nobody believes a Washington state carbon tax will save the planet
- Maybe hunter didn't know he was luring Cecil the lion from a reserve
- Protesters think protesters who break laws shouldn't be punished
- Seattle homes flying off market in record time
- God sends a clear message
- Mayor Murray's cowardly attack on media and use of race card
- Is Washington moving away from the death penalty?
- State fines terminal operator for health, safety violations
- Rep. Chris Reykdal to run for Washington schools chief
- Hearing Friday on suit over Kurt Cobain death-scene photos
- Tacoma recycling company fined again for toxic spill
- Tacoma lighthouse coming down because of structural problems
- 1 dead, 2 injured in drive-by shooting in Federal Way
- What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Considering Canada: Financing takes a different look
- Air conditioning bill high? State's energy third 'least expensive'
- Rising equity floats all boats, especially credit lines
- Weighing investments: No sunsets in stock certificates
- Local homeseekers don't take a vacation break
- 911 calls describe harrowing scene after theater shooting
- Scientist: Oil slick likely from natural seafloor seepage
- Indictment in Mother's Day killing seen by victim's daughter
- Facebook ready to test giant drone for Internet service
- GOP criticizes 'offensive' posts of NC elections appointee
- The Latest: 911 calls describe chaos after theater shooting
- Virginia State Police complete review of student's arrest
- Philae probe finds evidence that comets can be cosmic labs
- Wing part could help solve what happened to MH370
- Man stabs several people at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- Nigeria rescues 71, mostly women and girls, from Boko Haram
- Mexico ups dollar auction to $200 million to boost peso
- Afghan Taliban confirm Mullah Omar's death, choose successor
- The Latest: Wing part may arrive in French city on Saturday
- Harlem museum head, Dem fundraisers join Obama library board
- US judge rejects legal challenge from Guantanamo detainee
- Congress passes 3-month highway, transit aid patch
- Defense secretary calls for review of security policies
- US fine-tunes sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Bill shores up highway aid, veterans' health care
- House Dem Kildee supports Obama's Iran nuclear deal
- Texas businessman finds cellphone that fell from plane
- Wandering turkey causes stir at University of Michigan
- Aggressive cobra found at Houston high-rise apartments
- US court says drug-sniffing dog fails the smell test
- Soup kitchen offers free meal for return of Jesus statue
- Man says he petted zoo cougars after calling 'Here, kitty'
- New Hampshire baby receives lifetime hunting-fishing license