Out-going Boeing CEO Jim McNerney delivered a bombshell recently, adding to the controversy over the Export Import Bank.
The hunter who killed a beloved lion has probably contributed more to animal preservation than the people complaining.
A number of protesters from the Black Lives Matter movement are making the argument that protesters in the movement who break the law should not be punished because that's not progressive, man!
NEW Chokepoints, KIRO RadioNotorious intersection slated for major congestion relief
It's one of the most congested spots in the region, but city leaders say help is on the way.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: How Donald Trump is preparing for the big debate
The first Republican debate is now a week away, and the man leading in the polls has warned his fans not to expect too much.
MyNorthwestChick-fil-A busted for 'critical' violations
If you've enjoyed Bellevue's Chick-fil-A recently, there's a chance your sandwich included a side of bacteria.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Nobody believes a Washington state carbon tax will save the planet
Gov. Jay Inslee says he's going to go it alone and pass executive action to put a cap on carbon emissions.
MyNorthwestWoman's body found in car at Northgate parking garage
Seattle police are investigating a woman's body found in a car at a parking garage near a movie theater in Seattle's Northgate neighborhood.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioWhy John Curley empathizes with angry bike riders
KIRO Radio's John Curley was in the middle of his 27-mile bike ride to work when a driver took it upon them self to try and teach him a commuting lesson.
Associated PressKing County sheriff's deputy to be fired for sleeping on job
King County Sheriff John Urquhart is firing a deputy caught sleeping on the job.
NEW Associated Press1 dead, 2 injured in drive-by shooting in Federal Way
One man is dead and two others are wounded after a drive-by shooting in Federal Way early Thursday morning.
O'Neil: Chancellor, the Seahawks and the price of success in the NFL
The more success the team has, the more of a reward the players are going to seek for that success. That's the reality facing the Seahawks as Kam Chancellor has reportedly become the latest to want more money.
MyNorthwestSeattle homes are flying off the market in record time
The strength of the economy, employment, income growth, and low inventories are all factors that lead to faster selling times, according to economists.
MyNorthwestNorthwest firefighters now 'bracing for some type of major incident'
Some officials are getting nervous as the summer season is far from over and fires are at an all-time high.
MyNorthwestSeattle mayor backs off proposal for more density in single-family zones
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray says he will not recommend changing 94 percent of single-family zones in Seattle, claiming that the media "derailed the conversation on [housing] affordability."
MyNorthwest'New Yorker' tries to calm Seattle's fears after terrifying earthquake story
If you read that earthquake article and started panicking, you're not alone. Now the writer is offering some advice.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioDrivers stuck with 520 tolls while I-90 closed for Blue Angels
Many of you are going to be pretty much forced into paying a toll you would otherwise avoid this weekend.
- With playoff hopes dashed, Mariners' season reduced to search for positives
- Thoughts on the Seahawks' reported interest in Wayne, Freeney
- Report: Seahawks' Kam Chancellor unhappy with deal, considering holdout
- Video: Blue Angels fly over Safeco Field before Mariners game
- Castillo, Diamondbacks rough up Felix to complete sweep of M's
- Brady vows to fight on; Kraft says he regrets not doing so
- Mariners notebook: Offense putting up numbers in July
- Nobody believes a Washington state carbon tax will save the planet
- Maybe hunter didn't know he was luring Cecil the lion from a reserve
- Protesters think protesters who break laws shouldn't be punished
- Seattle homes flying off market in record time
- God sends a clear message
- Drivers are being forced to pay for state's debt this weekend
- Death of the 'gayborhood' is a sign of progress
- Hearing Friday on suit over Kurt Cobain death-scene photos
- Tacoma recycling company fined again for toxic spill
- Tacoma lighthouse coming down because of structural problems
- 1 dead, 2 injured in drive-by shooting in Federal Way
- King County sheriff's deputy to be fired for sleeping on job
- Port Angeles decides not to put fluoride question on ballot
- Seattle mayor backs off part of housing-affordability plan
- What special-needs buyers want: Agents trained in universal design
- Three reasons it's a great time to sell - RealtyTrac survey
- Considering Canada: Financing takes a different look
- Air conditioning bill high? State's energy third 'least expensive'
- Rising equity floats all boats, especially credit lines
- Weighing investments: No sunsets in stock certificates
- Local homeseekers don't take a vacation break
- The Latest: Theater shooting jury close to deliberations
- Fire chief: More training planned after dispatcher hung up
- Confederate flags placed near MLK's church in Atlanta
- Executive, daughter on college trip killed in plane crash
- Cops: Man impersonating brother charged with drug possession
- Schock, prosecutors find resolution on contempt accusations
- UVa grads sue Rolling Stone over retracted campus rape story
- Mexico: Death toll 23 after truck hits religious procession
- The Latest: MH370 passenger's sister skeptical about wing
- UN adopts resolution to combat illegal wildlife trafficking
- US delivering 8 newer F-16 warplanes to Egypt
- Al-Qaida kills 6 captured Yemeni rebels north of Aden
- Afghan Taliban confirm Mullah Omar's death, choose successor
- Loose papers may have caused deadly F-16 crash in Spain
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.98 percent
- US home rental prices rise again in June
- Applications for US jobless aid rise to still-low 267,000
- Dem Kildee: I support Obama's Iran nuclear deal
- US economy posts solid 2.3 percent growth rate in Q2
- US cuts estimates for economic growth over past 3 years
- US cuts estimates for economic growth over past 3 years
- Former 41-pound fat cat in Texas slims down to 19 pounds
- US court says drug-sniffing dog fails the smell test
- Soup kitchen offers free meal for return of Jesus statue
- Man says he petted zoo cougars after calling 'Here, kitty'
- New Hampshire baby receives lifetime hunting-fishing license
- Cat found alive aboard sunken boat pulled from Lake Havasu
- Cops: 2-state chase began over warrant for stolen underwear