Liberals, like Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, have poured out into the streets by the thousands and there's a social media campaign to demonize Indiana without actually taking a deep breath and looking at what it says.
Russell Wilson's participation in Rangers spring training camp over the week is something to file away if he and the Seahawks are somehow unable to come to terms on a contract extension this offseason.
MyNorthwestBertha's 2,000-ton front end making way to repair platform
Crews lifted the front end of Bertha, the massive tunneling machine stuck under Seattle's waterfront, Monday.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioDori: I have the stats to show driving is safer than cycling
As Americans, we put more miles in our cars than walking and bicycling. Dori Monson says if you don't factor that in, then the safety stats are absolutely meaningless.
Associated PressGov. Inslee: No state-funded travel to Indiana
Gov. Jay Inslee says he is imposing an administration-wide ban on state-funded travel to Indiana after the passage of a new law.
KIRO RadioDave Ross: Don't water down emergency situations
We seem to be in one of those periods when the cosmos conspires to remind us that flying is not a natural thing.
MyNorthwestCardboard cutouts are golden memories for Ackley Boys
Who knew a few old refrigerator boxes could get you recognized on the streets and earn an award? The Ackley Brothers are finding their way back to Safeco Field this season.
MyNorthwestSeahawks' Richard Sherman celebrates 27th birthday by the pool
After a year where he helped the Seahawks return to the Super Bowl and welcomed his first child, Richard Sherman is celebrating his 27th birthday with a pool day.
MyNorthwestPrivate business owner: Big businesses are 'taking advantage' of employees
The owner of a hotel and restaurant in Long Beach supports raising the state's minimum wage to $12. Tiffany Turner is in Olympia Monday to defend a statewide increase.
MyNorthwest'Sometimes there's just nothing you can do to avoid it'
People walking and biking represent 3 percent of collisions in Seattle, according to the Seattle's Department of Transportation. Detectives say sometimes it's unavoidable.
MyNorthwestCity did not immediately ask Tunnel Partners for help with Hwy 99 gridlock
Crews working nearby say they would have helped clear the March 24 crash earlier in the day.
MyNorthwestKnife-wielding man shot by Federal Way police
Federal Way police shot a man wielding a knife Monday morning while responding to an assault.
Associated PressGunman wanted in East Bremerton shooting that left 2 dead
Kitsap County Sheriff's deputies are still searching for a gunman following a weekend shooting at a mobile home park that left a woman and a toddler dead.
710 ESPN SeattlePhoto gallery: Russell Wilson suits up for Texas Rangers at spring training
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson spent Saturday playing second base and hitting with the Texas Rangers, who drafted him in the Rule 5 draft in 2013.
- Report: Free-agent C Chris Myers visiting Seahawks
- Mariners option Roenis Elias to Triple A, cut roster to 28
- Agent: Demarcus Dobbs re-signs with Seahawks on one-year deal
- Mariners pitching prospect Victor Sanchez, 20, dies
- Gonzaga falls short of Final Four with 66-52 loss to Duke
- Follow NCAA Tournament action here
- Podcasts: Felix, Cano, McClendon and other M's on "Danny, Dave and Moore"
- Seattle mayor is reading Indiana law all wrong
- Dave Ross: Don't water down emergency situations
- Spend a week as a lighthouse keeper at the tip of Dungeness Spit
- New trial reopens old wound for family of Craigslist killing victim
- One-quarter of Seattle's lower-end homes remain 'underwater'
- Tax scams: How to handle a bogus claim - 9 a.m. Sunday
- Poll: Seahawks throwback jerseys?
- Officers talk to man wounded in mobile home park killings
- 2 boys stranded on Yakima River island are rescued
- Clark County, Wash., jail inmate dead in apparent suicide
- 4-mile backup: Fatal crash on SB I-5 near Seattle
- Wash. kayaker dies on Nooksack River
- Brief lockdown at Vancouver, Wash., school; teen in custody
- Senate Republicans to release budget proposal Tuesday
One-quarter of Seattle's lower-end homes remain 'underwater'
At the peak of the real estate crisis, more than 15 million homeowners owed more on their mortgages than their homes were worth.
- Tax scams: How to handle a bogus claim - 9 a.m. Sunday
- Saints alive! Taking home marketing to a higher level
- Best time for open house continues to be 2 p.m. Sunday
- Housing affordability: Detroit, San Francisco at ends of spectrum
- Survey reveals most millennials unaware of closing costs
- Zillow rolls out new search tool targeting agent specialties
- Demand is high, so why are builders so cautious?
- New Arizona governor avoids major issues with apparent ease
- Pharmacist group says members shouldn't aid in executions
- A look at widely criticized Indiana law on religious freedom
- Federal agents accused of stealing $1M in online currency
- AP Exclusive: Big rigs often go faster than tires can handle
- 3-D print technology providing 'robohand' to 7-year-old girl
- Colorado shooter's mom feels guilt over his mental illness
- The mighty Madrona: Why one VC firm is so critical to Seattle (and why that’s a little scary)
- Video: Hundreds of Microsoft employees pack a company cafeteria to watch the Cricket World Cup
- Microsoft rolls out ‘Wi-Fi on steroids’ in shadow of Space Needle: Seattle Center gets upgraded free network
- Amazon officially rolls out Home Services, expanding beyond physical and digital goods
- Home improvement startup Porch inks lease for former Zulily building, doubling office space
- T-Mobile launches live coverage map to show off its network’s live performance
- Premera’s family credit monitoring offer plagued by bugs of its own
- Thai leader moves to lift marital law, impose absolute power
- Spain: Police arrest family, say children were to join jihad
- Myanmar government, rebel groups sign draft cease-fire deal
- Kuwait opens Syria donor conference with $500 million pledge
- Tokyo ward 1st in Japan to recognize same sex marriage
- Mexico double-transplant patient gets US humanitarian pass
- Death toll in Kashmir flood rises to 15
- Liberal Dems, GOP cling to hope Warren runs for president
- US to pledge up to 28 percent emission cut in global treaty
- Lawmaker's staff to face tough prosecutor in spending probe
- Student loan recipients go on repayment strike, face default
- Knight Foundation to fund 32 projects to improve cities
- US files appeal of judge's hold on immigration action
- Clinton advisers traveling to New Hampshire, Iowa
- Surplus symbols: How many state bugs and beans do we need?
- Unique official state symbols being requested in 2015
- Officials: Pizza shop burglar steals 100 candy bars, cookies
- Man pays fine, avoids jail for missing jury duty 11 times
- Girl, 4, sneaks out, hops bus in search of 3 a.m. slushie
- After uproar, Utah restaurant statue loses prominent feature
- Grandma is a centerfold: Rest home bares all for calendar