Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioHow do you deal with hate-filled Trump rhetoric? Answer: You don't
Former Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele says there isn't much people can do about controversial Donald Trump rhetoric.
KIRO 7King County Corrections Guild board members suspected of theft
Five members of the King County Corrections Guild are accused of financial theft amounting to more than $150,000.
MyNorthwestSeattle Councilmember Sawant calls for walkout of the DNC
Seattle Councilmember Kshama Sawant has called for a walkout of the Democratic National Convention over the division of Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton politics.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioCould this LA mayor hold the secret to solving Seattle's homeless crisis
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz speaks with Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti about some of his city's shared issues with Seattle.
Associated PressIt's official: Clinton wins sufficient number of delegates for nomination
In a history-making moment, Hillary Clinton has become the first woman to lead a major party toward the White House. She will face Donald Trump in the upcoming election.
KIRO 7Poll: Western Washington voters give opinions on Trump and Clinton
How do voters in Western Washington feel about Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump? KIRO 7 took a poll to find out.
710 ESPN SeattleSeattle Sounders part ways with head coach Sigi Schmid
Schmid has been the head coach since the Sounders joined MLS eight years ago. The two sides have agreed to “mutually part ways."
MyNorthwestSeattle employees, Sawant celebrate as REI announces wage hikes
REI announced it is raising employee wages at stores in cities where cost of living has dramatically risen. Seattle is included in the list.
ChokepointsCity of Seattle wants 'certain assurances' with new Montlake Bridge
The state DOT and City of Seattle continue their discussions over a new bridge across the Montlake Cut.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDoes Jay Inslee want the governor’s race to be a subset of the presidential race?
Washington gubernatorial candidate Bill Bryant says Jay Inslee is focusing more on Donald Trump than he is on the people of Washington.
- Future of Sounders' head coach position uncertain after Sigi Schmid's departure
- Felix Hernandez overcomes shaky start, Mariners top Pirates 7-4
- Most Intriguing Seahawks: No. 11, WR Tyler Lockett
- Most Intriguing Seahawks: No. 12, WR Doug Baldwin
- Seahawks' John Schneider says he wasn't worried about extension getting done
- Corruption is everywhere: Why I never stayed in Washington D.C.
- Seattle Councilmember Sawant calls for walkout of the DNC
- How do you deal with hate-filled Trump rhetoric? Answer: You don't
- Los Angeles Mayor could hold secret to solving Seattle homeless crisis
- First day of Democratic National Convention like watching 'great Shakespearean play'
- Revealed: Here’s the ‘secret product’ Amazon is selling at midnight on Sunday
- Ray Kurzweil makes his case: This is ‘by far the best time in human history’ — despite what you might read on Facebook
- Can Amazon Web Services keep up its torrid pace? Cloud juggernaut eyes $10B in yearly revenue
- Virgin America shareholders OK Alaska Air merger, bringing deal closer to completion