NEW MyNorthwestJungle 2.0? Neighbors worry about impacts of homeless clear outs
A community in Seattle's International District worries that whatever happens in the "Jungle," could have direct ramifications on them.
NEW MyNorthwestData shows it's cheaper to buy a home than rent in Seattle
How much do you need to earn in order to rent or buy in Seattle? And which is the best option? The data is in. Either way, you need to make a lot.
MyNorthwestPet's remains, rest of 'suspicious package' destroyed in controlled explosion
The Shoreline Police Department was temporarily closed Tuesday morning due to a package that turned out to contain the remains of someone's pet.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross celebrates OKC Thunder's crushing defeat with 'Chokelahoma'
The Oklahoma City Thunder lost to the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Conference Finals on Monday and some couldn't be happier.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: 'Fishy' Sound Transit timeline reason to say no to ST3
Something seems fishy with Sound Transit's new plan, says KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz. They put out their multi-billion dollar plan just eight weeks ago and most people weren't happy.
MyNorthwestSeattle's Capitol Hill could be the next stop for reality television show
A production company known for its connection to such hit television reality shows as MTV's "The Real World" is looking into filming in Seattle.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: It might be time for Congress to push for bomb-sniffing dogs
We’ve seen some epic security lines at the airport as the summer travel season revs up. But the TSA thinks it’s found the key to getting the problem under control.
Jason Rantz, KIRO Radio'Nitro' Starbucks cold brew exciting, confusing, Rantz says
Jason Rantz says he doesn't know what the new Starbucks drink is, but he wants one because he is a "sheep."
KIRO 7Seattle car prowl problem reaching unlikely neighborhoods
Car prowlers are hitting neighborhoods almost nightly amidst an increase in Seattle car prowls so far this year.
ChokepointsSmall Washington cities are paving a new way to road preservation
Cities around the region are using new techniques to keep their roads smooth without going into the red.
710 ESPN SeattleEarl Thomas takes last season's slights from Cam Newton personally
The Seahawks' free safety is the master of adding chips to his shoulder for motivation. He took Newton's comments to heart.
- Three things to watch in Sounders vs D.C. United
- Luck not really a factor anymore as Sounders lose third match in a row
- Mariners use 2 big innings to rout San Diego 9-3
- Seahawks S Earl Thomas takes last year’s slights from Cam Newton personally
- VIDEO: Robinson Cano ties for the league lead with 15th home run
- 'Suspicious package' in Shoreline includes pet's remains
- Seattle's Capitol Hill could be the next stop for reality television show
- Seattle car prowl problem reaching unlikely neighborhoods
- Completed Seattle tunnel will be 'one of the safer structures in town'
- Collision causes power outage for dozens of homes in Auburn area
- 'Nitro' Starbucks cold brew exciting, confusing
- Polling shows Jay Inslee is 'vulnerable,' WA gubernatorial challenger says
- Jason Rantz: 'Fishy' Sound Transit timeline reason to say no to ST3
- Dave Ross celebrates Oklahoma City Thunder's crushing defeat with 'Chokelahoma'
- Dave Ross: It might be time for Congress to push for bomb-sniffing dogs