NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioLos Angeles Mayor could hold secret to solving Seattle homeless crisis
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz speaks with Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti about some of his city's shared issues with Seattle.
MyNorthwestThe door-to-door Seattle scam that isn't always illegal
It's a Seattle scam that goes door-to-door and it isn't exactly illegal, despite being rather dishonest.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ John Schneider says he wasn’t worried about extension getting done
The Seahawks GM said the delay was a matter of logistics but that the extension provides stability.
MyNorthwestSeattle employees, Sawant celebrate as REI announces wage hikes
REI announced it is raising employee wages at stores in cities where cost of living has dramatically risen. Seattle is included in the list.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioManic day at Democratic National Convention led to this revelation
Just what do Bernie Sanders supporters wants from the Democratic Party before they vote for Clinton? KIRO Radio's Dave Ross finds out at the convention.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDoes Jay Inslee want the governor’s race to be a subset of the presidential race?
Washington gubernatorial candidate Bill Bryant says Jay Inslee is focusing more on Donald Trump than he is on the people of Washington.
KIRO 7Bikini barista battle brewing in Edmonds
After complaints from citizens, the Edmonds City Council will consider an ordinance that would add a public indecency law to the books that would affect bikini barista stands.
Associated PressIn 10th convention speech, Bill Clinton faces tougher crowd
Bill Clinton was once the Democrats explainer-in-chief, electrifying the convention crowd with his support of President Barack Obama.
ChokepointsBremerton's aging infrastructure getting much needed renovations
Much of Bremerton's infrastructure hasn't received enough attention since being developed during World War II. That's about to change.
MyNorthwestReport: Jury says Seattle Police Chief O'Toole retaliated against officers
Seattle will have to pay millions after a jury found that Police Chief Kathleen O'Toole retaliated against two Seattle police officers for their vocal, dissenting opinions.
- Most Intriguing Seahawks: No. 14, FS Earl Thomas
- Lineups: Felix Hernandez batting as Mariners start series in Pittsburgh
- Report: Michael Bennett's agent to meet with Seahawks this week
- Three things: Mariners getting what they need out of starting pitchers
- Joe Buck praises John Schneider extension, Seahawks organization
- Bikini barista battle brewing in Edmonds
- Seattle employees celebrate as REI raises wages at select stores
- Report: Jury says Seattle Police Chief O'Toole retaliated against officers
- Blame history for all the complaints over Hillary Clinton's voice
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz steps into new role as company shifts direction
- First day of Democratic National Convention like watching 'great Shakespearean play'
- Manic day at Democratic National Convention led to this revelation
- Jay Inslee wants WA governor’s race to be a subset of presidential race
- Bernie Sanders supporters are experiencing the first stage of grief
- Dori: I now think Donald Trump is going to win
- Techstars grad Reflect raises $2.5M to help developers create data visualizations
- Microsoft updates Office 365 and Outlook with new features to help people focus
- Michelle Obama jabs at Donald Trump’s tweets during emotional DNC speech
- Amazon to expand drone delivery tests in U.K., partnering with government, after U.S. setbacks