Associated PressItaly earthquake described as 'Dante's Inferno' kills dozens
A strong earthquake in central Italy reduced three towns to rubble as people slept early Wednesday.
NEW Dave Ross, KIRO RadioAfter Trump's doozy of a speech, bad guys might want to pack up
People shouldn't be too surprised if Donald Trump gives Hillary Clinton some trouble, after his speech in Austin, Texas and investigation by the Associated Press.
MyNorthwestDrones preventing crews from combating wildfires
Wildfire drones are taking to the skies over hot spots in Washington. It is having a negative effect on fire crews and operations combating the blazes.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Doug Baldwin wants to be NFL’s most efficient receiver
As productive as Doug Baldwin was during his career year in 2015, the numbers it takes to do so are hard to come by in a run-first offense.
KIRO RadioRantz: The reason I don't trust any lifeguard
KIRO radio's hosts discuss the recent death of a 32-year-old man at the Wild Waves amusement park.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioFree rent for heroin addicts amid sky-high housing prices?
A supporter of a proposal that would provide housing for drug addicts tries to convince KIRO Radio's Dori Monson on
MyNorthwestReport: Traffic deaths around the country jump in 2016
According to the National Safety Council, traffic deaths have continued to trend upward since 2014. That includes Washington.
710 ESPN SeattleMichael Bennett: ‘Dirty plays’ have led to fights in Seahawks practice
Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett gave his side of the story on the fights he's been involved in during practice.
ChokepointsAir show, last-minute construction a recipe for Tacoma traffic
Drivers planning to head through Tacoma this weekend better have a plan. The state will shut down two lanes of I-5 for construction.
- Notebook: Flurry of Mariners moves gives Shawn O'Malley new job
- Return better late than never for Mariners reliever Tony Zych
- Sounders activate defender Roman Torres from disabled list
- Taijuan Walker recalled by Mariners after two starts in Triple-A
- Lineups: Mariners giving Adam Lind rare start against lefty pitcher
- WG Cells, formerly DropForge Games, shuts down 64-person office in Seattle area
- Photos: Blue Angels jet gets dropped off at Seattle’s Museum of Flight … literally!
- Can Facebook guess your political views? See where the site thinks you land on the spectrum
- Verizon continues to dominate, but T-Mobile gaining on bigger carriers in data and network speed, study shows