MyNorthwestBertha moving slowly during first weekend of viaduct closure
Traffic was tough for commuters on the first day of the viaduct closure and the weekend isn't so easy either.
MyNorthwestTraffic cameras: Watch alternate routes during viaduct closure
Watch the live traffic cameras while the Alaskan Way Viaduct is closed for construction of the new tunnel.
710 ESPN Seattle2016 NFL Draft: Seahawks analysis, prospect profiles and more
Follow along with the NFL Draft with 710Sports.com's complete coverage of the Seahawks' draft, including a look at each of the team's picks.
Associated Press10 arrested, drugs, guns seized in King County bust
Ten people have been arrested and large amounts of drugs, weapons, cash and cars have been confiscated as part of a high-level bust across King County.
Michael Medved'Elvis & Nixon' is laugh out loud funny and will bring Oscar nominations
"Elvis & Nixon" is a hilarious film about the meeting between the two and the story behind the most requested photo in the White House archives.
KIRO RadioViaduct closure snarls traffic across Seattle, along I-5 on first day
Seattle's Alaskan Way Viaduct closed at 12:01 a.m. Friday morning. The closure will last two weeks and the state expects it to impact thousands of vehicles.
MyNorthwestSeattle cyclists angered over city's latest bike plan
Seattle's latest bike plan nixes much of downtown's future bicycle projects, much to the chagrin of local cyclists — some of whom are blaming the mayor.
Associated PressBoeing publicly discloses 2015 savings from state tax breaks
Boeing says it saved $305 million through state tax breaks last year, marking the first time the company has been required by law to publicly disclose such information.
KIRO RadioDid you know the Seattle tunneling machine whistles while it works?
Ever wonder what Bertha the boring machine sounds like when she’s digging? Well, Bertha actually sings.
Tom Tangney'Sing Street' will resonate with anyone who grew up on 80's-era MTV
"Sing Street" tells a rather slight and overly familiar story, but for anyone who grew up on 80's-era MTV it'll have a resonance that rings true.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioAfter 25 years, Fremont Outdoor Cinema is losing its home
Fremont Outdoor Cinema was Seattle's first outside movie venue, and only the second of its kind in the country.
- Video: Seahawks' Pete Carroll, John Schneider on Day 3 of NFL Draft
- Seahawks move up in fifth round to take versatile DT Quinton Jefferson
- Seahawks to give QB Vernon Adams a tryout, sign TCU's Trevone Boykin
- Seventh-round pick Kenny Lawler lone receiver taken in draft by Seahawks
- Huskies RB Dwayne Washington taken in seventh round by Lions
- 'Elvis & Nixon' is laugh out loud funny and will bring Oscar nominations
- Dave Ross learns an important lesson from former Speaker
- 'Sing Street' will resonate with anyone who grew up on 80's-era MTV
- The Left and the morality of the moment
- Dori: Seattle garbage ruling shows constitution still trumps social causes