ChokepointsLIVE Updates: Rain could cause trouble for mid-week commute without viaduct
Scattered rain showers could make the fourth weekday commute without the Alaskan Way Viaduct a bit more troublesome for drivers.
Local NewsMissing 16-year-old Spokane girl found in Ohio
An Amber Alert was cancelled Wednesday morning after a missing 16-year-old from Spokane was found in Ohio with the man suspected of kidnapping her.
NEW Feliks Banel, KIRO RadioAudio montage of lost and found sounds tell the story of the viaduct
A short audio montage of lost and found sounds telling, more or less, the story of the Alaskan Way Viaduct.
710 ESPN SeattleJohn Schneider: No Seahawk will wear Lynch’s 24 in 2016
Seahawks general manager John Schneider shot down whatever remote possibility there may have been about running back Marshawn Lynch playing again for Seattle.
Associated PressCruz exits Republican race for president
Ted Cruz is ending his campaign for president, putting Donald Trump on a glide path to claim the Republican Party’s nomination.
MyNorthwestSinkhole appears in Roosevelt neighborhood not far from historic site
A sinkhole in Seattle's Roosevelt neighborhood developed 50 feet above the newly constructed light rail tunnel, and is not far from another historic sinkhole that was much bigger.
MyNorthwestGentrification in Seattle's Central District about more than pot shop
Seattle hip-hop artist Draze explains the issue of gentrification in Seattle's Central District and why it is about more than a controversial pot shop.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioWho are the people who participate in the May Day anarchist riots?
Seattle's superhero Phoenix Jones has dealt with the annual anarchist marchers and he has a few thoughts on who they are and what the city should do about them.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioSupreme Court rejection of minimum wage argument is 'stunning defeat'
An important decision by the US Supreme Court to turn away a challenge to Seattle's $15 an hour minimum wage law has franchise owners irate and advocates ecstatic.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioA new dad's guide to fatherhood takes parenting tips from rock stars
When Bremerton music journalist, Chris Kornelis, was anticipating his first child, he asked for advice from the people he was interviewing: rock stars.
MyNorthwestHigher sales tax may be Snohomish County's next weapon against drug use
Snohomish County could use taxes to fight its heroin and homeless problem.
MyNorthwestBertha has 254 feet to go to move past the viaduct
After several days of digging, the Seattle tunneling machine is steadily mining toward its 385-foot goal.
MyNorthwestVoice of Sonics: Seattle council decision sets back NBA 60 months
The Seattle City Council voted against vacating a street in SoDo to build a sports arena, a major setback to any chances of bringing the NBA back to Seattle.
- City Council votes against street vacation for proposed SoDo arena
- John Schneider: No Seahawk will wear Marshawn Lynch's 24 in 2016
- Rees Odhiambo on his emotional draft-day call from the Seahawks
- Mariners back Karns with enough offense in 4-3 win over A's
- Mariners notebook: Seth Smith has been the standard for quality at-bats
- Rain could cause trouble during mid-week commute without Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Gentrification in Seattle's Central District about more than pot shop
- Sinkhole appears in Roosevelt neighborhood not far from another historic site
- Family sues Bellevue School District over football concussions
- Higher sales tax may be Snohomish County's next weapon against drug use
- The recent White House Correspondents' dinner made me sick to my stomach
- Supreme Court rejection of Seattle minimum wage argument is a 'stunning defeat'
- A new dad's guide to fatherhood takes parenting tips from rock stars
- Terry Hollimon explains being offended by ‘Black Rifles Matter’ bumper sticker
- The stunning hypocrisy of the Seattle arena ‘no’ vote