MyNorthwestCity Council votes against Seattle arena street vacation
The Seattle City Council voted against vacating a street in SoDo to build a sports arena, a major setback to any chances of bringing the NBA back to Seattle.
MyNorthwestAmber Alert: 16-year-old Spokane girl reported missing
Kiera Inman, 16, of Spokane is missing with 30-year-old suspect Zachary Jones in a blue Acura.
MyNorthwestSeattle detective speaks candidly about increase in car thefts this year
A Seattle police detective offers a sobering look into car thefts in town from his own experience on the street. And he imparts some advice to car owners in town.
MyNorthwestUnder the viaduct: Bertha bores more than 100 feet toward current goal
After several days of digging, the Seattle tunneling machine is steadily mining toward its 385-foot goal.
MyNorthwestHappy 'June': Unusually warm April is a preview of next month
Those outside temperatures you've been enjoying are equal to temps typically seen a month from now.
KIRO 76-year-old child found dead near Big Four Ice Caves
The body of a 6 year-old boy was recovered from the area around the Big Four Ice Caves in Verlot on Sunday evening.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioJohn Curley worries changes at Bellevue High School could hit his wallet
While jokes and speculation about the Bellevue football controversy have come easy, the smaller economic aftermath remains uncertain.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Media fueling May Day violence? You’re asking the wrong question
There’s a question that always gets asked after coverage of the now standard May Day riot: how much is the media to be blamed for the actions of the protesters?
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioVIDEO: Seahawks' draft pick is lord of the Irish dance
Alex Collins, the newest addition to the Seahawks backfield, has some quick, happy feet.
KIRO RadioLead paint proves to be the real problem in Washington
Although the Tacoma situation is scary, lead-contaminated water is not the number one source of lead exposure for children.
- Mariners notebook: Seth Smith has been the standard for quality at-bats
- John Schneider on the Seahawks' draft picks, rookie free agents
- Seahawks add Skyline High School product Jake Heaps to QB mix
- John Stanton on how he'll approach role as Mariners' Chairman, CEO
- While league focuses on defense, Seahawks draft heavy on offense
- Dori: Lake Stevens teacher given 5 month vacation for being creepy
- John Curley worries changes at Bellevue High School could hit his wallet
- Seattle bike activists justifiably livid with Mayor Murray
- Seahawks' draft pick is lord of the Irish dance
- Maybe Hollywood conditioned us to brace for a disaster