NEW ChokepointsLIVE update: Drivers hit the road early for Day 7 of 'Viadoom'
More drivers seem to be catching on to the idea of leaving earlier for their morning commute.
NEW KIRO 7Teenage girl killed in Burien shooting
Deputies found the victim lying in a hallway with a gunshot wound to the head. Medics tried to revive her but she was pronounced dead at the scene.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioMedved: One person Trump could run with who would beat Clinton
If you really had to choose between the two, would you vote for Clinton or Trump? Would you vote for Trump if this person ran with him?
If you’re planning to give your house a little facelift or a remodel this spring, you’ll soon be looking for a contractor you can trust to get the job done.
MyNorthwestBertha has tunneled 162 feet since Seattle's viaduct closed
Crews have excavated 162 feet of the 385 feet of tunnel that must be finished before the viaduct reopens to traffic.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks waive former starting center, four others
The Seahawks had to trim their 90-man offseason roster in order to make room for their 10 draft picks and 13 rookie free agents.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioDon O'Neill: Bellevue football coach should receive lifetime ban
Bellevue High School football coach could be forced off the sidelines for two years. Ron and Don say he deserves harsher consequences.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Russell Wilson calls for fans to start a petition for the Sonics
Although the Seattle City Council’s arena vote failed to pass Monday afternoon, there is a community leader who is getting behind the effort: Russell Wilson.
MyNorthwestReckless driver flees cops with a monkey on his back - literally
A speeding driver crashed his car in Burien and when cops caught up with him, it turned out he was up to some monkey business.
KIRO RadioOwner of Seattle's Uncle Ike's Pot Shop speaks out about controversy
Ian Eisenberg, owner of Uncle Ike's, speaks about the protests over his business, his critics and moving forward.
- Seahawks waive Drew Nowak, four others
- Video: Nelson Cruz mashes a 435-foot homer in Mariners' win
- Sounders' Saturday scouting report: San Jose Earthquakes
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson calls for fans to start a petition for the Sonics
- Seahawks rookies get their uniform numbers; will Chris Clemons get 91?
- LIVE update: Drivers hit the road early for Day 7 of 'Viadoom'
- Man flees cops with monkey on his back - literally
- First case of Zika virus reported in King County
- 15-month-old Auburn girl found safe, father still missing
- After last summer’s deadly accident, Big Four Ice Caves re-open with little change
- The only thing Trump could do to make me reconsider
- Embarrassing auditor report identifies WSDOT incompetence
- A voice from the streets about how to solve homelessness
- Hillary Clinton has a lot to learn about insults if she is going to out-shine Donald Trump
- Mayor calls for end of 'misogynistic' vitriol after Seattle arena vote