710 ESPN SeattleBennett expresses his frustration over contract situation
The Seahawks reportedly plan to meet early this week with Michael Bennett’s agent, Doug Hendrickson, about the defensive lineman’s desire for a new contract.
MyNorthwestUnclear if Oso murder suspect will fight return to Washington
A man suspected of murdering an Oso couple who was captured in Mexico last week will go to court this week. It is unclear if he will fight extradition to Washington state.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioProject Blue Tape is 'not a slam against any movement'
Project Blue Tape began as a way to honor police officers and first responders. But some people say they are hesitant to show their support.
NEW MyNorthwestWatch: Emotional moment when lost hiker is reunited with his father
The 15-year-old who went missing near White Pass Sunday afternoon has been found alive and well.
NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioDid leaders forget to plan the Democratic National Convention?
KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz wonders if the Democratic National Convention was planned at the last minute, based on multiple observations he made during the first day.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioSanders, Clinton supporters look same, Washington state Democrats chair says
Jaxon Ravens, chairperson of the Washington state Democrats, says he has seen a united front from Washington's delegates.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioIs the Democratic convention's only all-gender bathroom a publicity stunt?
All the bathrooms at the Democratic National Convention appear to be split in the traditional way. Except for one.
710 ESPN SeattleKen Griffey Jr. gives emotional Hall of Fame induction speech
Ken Griffey Jr. officially became the first Mariner ever inducted the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame. And in classic Griffey fashion, his performance came from the heart.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioIn support of Sanders, 18-year-old from Gig Harbor hitchhikes to Philly
A Bernie Sanders supporter jumping to the Trump didn’t shock Rantz, but the idea of hitchhiking across the country struck him as a bit crazy.
710 ESPN SeattleAttention turns to coach Carroll after agreement reached with Seahawks GM
The Seahawks are giving John Schneider a contract extension that, according to 710 ESPN Seattle's John Clayton, will make him one of the NFL's highest-paid general managers.
MyNorthwestEager Seahawks fans wait in line for single-game tickets
Seahawks fans lined up Monday morning, waiting to get their hands on game tickets for the upcoming season.
Associated PressMan arrested after spending 12 hours in tree in Seattle
Police arrested a man after he spent nearly 12 hours perched in a tree in Seattle.
- Unclear if Oso murder suspect will fight return to Washington
- Eager Seahawks fans wait in line for single-game tickets
- Seattle City Council considers ban on 'conversion therapy'
- Melting pot: Hawaiian dish fulfills American dream for Seattle family
- Man in Tree part two: Anacortes police chase man up a tree, negotiate
- Bernie Sanders compromised with the devil
- Sanders, Clinton supporters look same, Washington state Democrats chair says
- Is it controversial to put blue tape on your car?
- In support of Sanders, 18-year-old from Gig Harbor hitchhikes to Philly
- Is the Democratic convention's only all-gender bathroom a publicity stunt?
- Redbox and Coinstar maker Outerwall agrees to $1.6B buyout from private equity firm
- Virtuozzo’s new Kernel-based Virtual Machine for ISPs is a ‘huge thing,’ years in the making
- Iris and fingerprint scanning coming to Sea-Tac Airport security as new option this week
- Microsoft slashes Xbox One price to $250 ahead of new console release