KIRO RadioHonoring Washington's heroes who didn’t make it home
Memorial Day can be an especially painful for the families of service members who remain missing in action, some for decades.
710 ESPN SeattleEarl Thomas takes last season's slights from Cam Newton personally
The Seahawks' free safety is the master of adding chips to his shoulder for motivation. He took Newton's comments to heart.
Associated PressOcean 'robot' to help identity toxic algae off Washington
After a massive toxic algae bloom closed lucrative shellfish fisheries off the West Coast last year, scientists are turning to a new tool that could provide an early warning of future problems.
KIRO 7Collision causes power outage for dozens of homes in Auburn area
A collision with a light pole Monday morning caused power outages in 61 homes in the Auburn area.
Tom TangneyTom Tangney gives his best bets for Seattle International Film Festival
Tom Tangney gives his best bets for this year's Seattle International Film Festival.
Associated PressWildfire near Gorge amphitheater was 'accidental'
Grant County officials say a weekend wildfire that burned within three miles of the Gorge Amphitheatre was started when a campfire got out of control.
710 ESPN SeattleVIDEO: Robinson Cano ties for the league lead with 15th home run
Robinson Cano hit his 15th home run of the season in the first inning of Sunday's loss to the Minnesota Twins.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioMcMenamins to open brewpub, hotel, restaurant in Tacoma
McMenamins is getting ready to restore the 1915 Elk's Lodge in Tacoma. They'll turn it into a six story, 46 guest room hotel with restaurants, bars and a brewery.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks' first-round pick follows Griffey’s lead on ceremonial first pitch
Seahawks first-round pick Germain Ifedi followed Ken Griffey Jr.'s lead by pitching from the grass when making his ceremonial first pitch.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross remembers vacation season when he was a kid
More than 30 million Americans are taking family vacations this weekend, but unlike when Dave Ross was growing up, there’s technology so you never get lost and the kids never get bored.
Associated PressEnvironmental groups debate looking to Alpine Lakes for more water
With increased pressures on water supplies, water managers are looking to tap more from Washington reservoirs to satisfy the needs of agriculture and fish.
- Mariners notebook: Looking for consistency from Taijuan Walker
- VIDEO: Robinson Cano ties for the league lead with 15th home run
- Cano, Gutierrez homer but Twins beat Mariners 5-4 for sweep
- Favorite baseball memories: Taking one for the team
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson on taking football knowledge to the next level
- Honoring the heroes who didn’t make it home
- Wildfire controlled near Gorge; Sasquatch crowds not in danger
- Man in critical condition after shot by officers in Port Angeles
- Report: Bellevue High School may suspend relationship with football booster club
- How Seattle makes all those parking signs, and what happens to the old ones
- Baseball memories: Taking one for the team
- 'Glee' star Jane Lynch expects Seattle cabaret show to be ‘highlight’ of tour
- Todd Herman makes another argument for Trump (even though he’ll never vote for him)
- Father and son victims of Burien crash are still in the hospital
- Dave Ross isn't looking forward to all the emails if overtime is restricted