MyNorthwestLynnwood firearms dealer wants to cut off Seattle's gun supply
A gun store that fled Seattle's firearm tax is asking for gun companies to cease doing business with the city.
NEW MyNorthwestReport: Fatal shooting of Che Taylor within SPD's policy
The shooting of Che Taylor was found to be within the Seattle Police Department's policy, The Seattle Times reports.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz: Condescending 'speed cushions' won't help us get around efficiently
Jason Rantz is appalled that the Seattle Department of Transportation is wasting its time on installing "speed cushions" to calm traffic.
NEW MyNorthwestProponents of lid over I-5 in Seattle getting serious
The group behind the effort to put a lid over I-5 in Seattle is putting its money where its mouth is.
Associated Press41 dead in Istanbul airport attack, Turkish government blames Islamic State
Suicide attackers armed with guns and bombs killed 41 people and wounded hundreds at Istanbul's busy Ataturk Airport.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks sign Doug Baldwin to 4-year extension
Wide receiver Doug Baldwin has signed a four-year contract extension with the Seahawks, and it’s a massive one.
NEW MyNorthwestThug in a Rug: Why the FBI gives nicknames to serial bank robbers
The FBI is looking for the Thug in a Rug. Why law enforcement spends time to come up with the perfect nickname for suspects.
MyNorthwestCrews undergo special preparations before working on Bertha's cutterhead
Before crews can work on Bertha's cutterhead, they must prepare for highly pressurized conditions below ground.
Associated PressAuburn shootout: DOC officer injured, 1 in custody
Authorities say a state Department of Corrections officer and another man were wounded in a shootout in Auburn
MyNorthwestWhat will Fourth of July weather be like?
There's a very slim chance that Northwest weather will be anything but warm and dry for July 4. But there are a few more factors to consider.
MyNorthwestSheriffs office wants help identifying woman found in Snohomish River
Detectives are seeking the public's help to identify a woman whose body was discovered in the Snohomish River.
ChokepointsDrivers taking risks to reach Auburn mall exit on SR 167
The new HOT lane in Auburn is causing confusion for drivers trying to exit to the outlet mall.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Developers getting insanely rich from middle class along light rail lines
Dori is taking the time to say "I told you so" after a report states property near light rail stations is more expensive than property one mile away.
- Mariners' Felix Hernandez throws off mound for first time since injury
- Taijuan Walker to start Thursday for Mariners; Nathan Karns to bullpen
- Video highlights: Sounders beat RSL in shootout, advance in US Open Cup
- Seahawks' Trevone Boykin charged with assault for Dec. 31 bar fight
- Most Intriguing Seahawks: No. 24, WR Kasen Williams
- Thug in a Rug: Why the FBI gives nicknames to serial bank robbers
- Proponents of lid over I-5 in Seattle getting serious
- 'Momentous occasion' on Vashon Island during World War II is reason to celebrate
- Crews undergo special preparations before working on Bertha's cutterhead
- Gun store: Stop selling firearms to City of Seattle