Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Should self-driving cars save or sacrifice your life?
You're a self-driving car and a pedestrian stumbles in your way. You can either save the driver at the pedestrian's peril, or crash and kill the driver. What do you do?
NEW KIRO 7Washington advocates say abortion ruling won't end debate
There were cheers from abortion rights advocates in Washington state after the U.S. Supreme Court decided the Texas safety standards for abortion clinics are unconstitutional.
MyNorthwestCity of Seattle will now destroy all unused police handguns
The Seattle City Council could make it more difficult for former police weapons to get into the wrong hands.
You’d expect any prince to have a firm succession plan in place. But for Prince Rogers Nelson, one of the world’s most beloved pop icons, estate planning wasn’t exactly his jam.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioWoman ends cancer treatment to 'celebrate life' on her own terms
Miranda Myers was 23-years-old when she was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Russell Wilson unveils his new Nike logo
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has a new logo as part of the megadeal he signed with Nike in January. He unveiled it via Twitter on Saturday.
MyNorthwestDo you live in one of these Washington communities that have banned fireworks?
Many Washington cities have banned fireworks, with a considerable number around Puget Sound in recent years.
MyNorthwestWashington state senator announces he has cancer
State Senator Andy Hill, representing the 45th District, announced Monday he is facing a form of cancer and intends to undergo treatment.
710 ESPN SeattleDates, registration info for Seahawks’ 2016 training camp
The Seahawks have announced the dates and registration information for their 2016 training camp.
KIRO 7Panama Canal expansion could spell doom for Seattle, Tacoma ports
A new multi-billion dollar expansion of the Panama Canal could spell doom for the Port of Seattle and Port of Tacoma.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioJohn Curley teaches independence by lighting up other neighborhoods
If the Fourth of July is used as a teaching moment for your family, you probably can't wait to drop some dough at firework stands.
- Three things: Losing streak is over, but are Mariners back to form?
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson unveils his new Nike logo
- Paxton, bullpen struggle as Mariners lose series finale to Cardinals, 11-6
- Getting Martin, Marte back to pre-injury form key for Mariners' offense
- Tarvaris Jackson arrested after allegedly pulling gun on woman
- I went undercover to buy a gun in Renton but this is what actually happened
- Would you program a self-driving car to save your life or a pedestrian's?
- John Curley teaches independence by lighting up other neighborhoods
- Woman ends cancer treatment to embark on final dream
- Mother of child with autism fuming over treatment at Bellevue movie theater