The 42nd Annual Fremont Fair is a community celebration June 21-23, 2013, that draws 100,000 guests to experience the quirky character of Seattle's eclectic and artistic Fremont neighborhood. Coinciding with Fremont Arts Council’s Solstice Parade, the Fremont Fair includes performances by local bands, arts and crafts shopping, food and drink, artistic expression, a 5K run, and fun for young and old – all coming together to celebrate Fremont’s “delibertas quirkas” culture.
Friday, June 21, 4pm-11pm, on the Redhook Main Stage and Main Stage Beer Garden
Saturday, June 22, 10am-8pm, late night festivities until 11pm (Solstice Parade at 3pm)
Sunday, June 23, 11am-6pm
Cost and Information:
FREE! Donations made at the Fair’s information booths and beer gardens benefit a number of area non-profits including the Fremont Chamber of Commerce and Solid Ground, a local poverty-focused non-profit who originated and produced the Fair for nearly 40 years.
Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood – main activities occur west of Fremont Avenue North on N 35th Street and North 34th Street/Canal Street.
See exciting features at this year’s Fair including:
• Friday Night Pre-Party: Kick off your Fremont Fair weekend at the Friday Night Pre-Party, June 21 from 4-11pm. Celebrate the Solstice until the sun goes down while you quench your thirst on your favorite summer brews and listen to live music on the Redhook Main Stage.
• Shopping: More than 300 pop up shops will line the streets of Fremont featuring handmade crafts, colorful world imports and novel creations.
• Fremont Solstice Parade: Starting at 3pm on Saturday, June 22, the Fremont Art Council presents the 25tj Annual Solstice Parade!
• Seattle Art Car Blowout: See more than 50 funky decorated art cars on display.
• Live Music: With four stages, both Saturday and Sunday will be filled with unique live music varying from jazz to rock, groove to electro-funk!
• Dog Parade: Paralleling its human counter part- the Fremont Art Council’s Solstice Parade-fairgoers are invited to bring their four-legged friends on Sunday to participate in the 3rd Annual Fremont Fair Dog Parade.