Thursday, August 1, 2013
Speakers include NYC's top comedian and author Wali Collins, internationally celebrated designer and branding expert Tim Girvin, and poet and educator Lauri Conner. The focus of this event is on the business side of publishing. Panel discussions will focus on the current best practices to help author and publishers promote their books.
Seattle Book Summit Key Takeaways:
- The publishing overview—from editing to choosing a publishing house.
- Building a strong Author brand.
- How to develop content that is original, compelling and relevant.
- What to consider when building brand extensions for your books.
- How to create an exciting book cover that will sell your book.
- The truth about publicity and what you need to do to generate the right type.
- What's new in social media and how to get results.
- Innovative and aggressive marketing strategy.
Attendance fees for Seattle Book Summit Thursday, August 1, 2013
$75 for Attendees
$35 for Students with a valid ID and Seniors 65+
Free for clients of PR for People® and event sponsors and supporters