Saturday, November 16, 2013
Join us for a day of fun and learning as Northwest Hospital celebrates the opening of UW Medicine’s Regional Heart Center at Northwest Hospital.
Participate in free hands-on activities:
- Health screenings – know your numbers
- Heart healthy exercises
- Try CPR and learn how to use a portable defibrillator
- See your own heart rhythm and amazing images of the human heart
- Explore the new heart center
• Meet our physicians and providers
- Nutrition, healthy eating and heart-healthy recipes
- Heart disease and women
- Cardiac risk in children and teens
- Lowering cardiac risk by reducing stress
Keeping your heart healthy is one of the most important things you can do to ensure overall long-term health, whether you’re a child, teen, adult or senior. The good news is, there are many things you can do to reduce the risk of heart disease, and trying even one will make a lasting difference.