NEW Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioAnyone falsely portraying this gun control debate is 'trying to sell you something'
Jason Rantz chats with Dan Gross of the Brady Campaign about efforts to keep guns away from dangerous people. Is it gun control or something else?
KIRO 7Seattle-bound flight forced to make an emergency landing
A Seattle-bound American Airlines flight had to make an emergency landing Wednesday night at DFW International Airport, said officials with the airline company.
NEW ChokepointsStewart Street nightmare looming for Seattle commuters
Seattle drivers need to prepare for lane closures on Stewart Street during peak commute times.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioGov. Jay Inslee doubles down on his Syrian refugee stance
Gov. Jay Inslee explains why he has not changed his position on welcoming Syrian refugees to Washington or the possibility of a state income tax.
MyNorthwestAttorney General wants Tim Eyman to be held in contempt of court
Washington Attorney General Rob Ferguson is asking a superior court to hold Tim Eyman in contempt over lack of cooperation in a case against him.
MyNorthwestMan throws batarang at Seattle police
After attacking a bouncer with a homemade spear, a man threw a batarang at the Seattle police officers who chased after him.
MyNorthwestReport: SPD Chief O'Toole says she was target of lies
Seattle Police Chief Kathleen O'Toole reportedly said that she, and black officers, became targets of lies during a
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross gets schooled by a Bernie Sanders delegate
After Bernie Sanders himself called for his rival to be nominated by acclamation, KIRO Radio's Dave Ross found himself in a heated interview with one supporter.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRev. Jesse Jackson on Black Lives Matter, Clinton, and all-gender bathrooms
Jason Rantz chats with Jesse Jackson about Clinton's campaign, Black Lives Matter, and his experience using an all-gender bathroom at the DNC.
- How hard can it be for Hillary Clinton to outshine Donald Trump?
- In the kitchen with the creator of the original Cinnabon cinnamon rolls
- I don't want a Hillary Clinton presidency, but we can survive it?
- Gov. Jay Inslee doubles down on his Syrian refugee stance
- Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will 'end on a low note'
- IBM releases Graph, a service that can outperform SQL databases
- Geocaching co-founder: Pokémon Go has been great for our business
- Amazon Web Services tops Microsoft, Google and everyone else in Gartner’s new public cloud ratings
- Twitter vs. Zika: IBM teams with Brazilian organization to battle virus using social media