MyNorthwestWSDOT: 'Expect a more challenging commute Monday'
It may have been bad Friday, but there's a strong likelihood that Puget Sound drivers have yet to fully realize the frustration that can be caused by the Seattle viaduct closure.
MyNorthwestTraffic cameras: Watch alternate routes during viaduct closure
Watch the live traffic cameras while the Alaskan Way Viaduct is closed for construction of the new tunnel.
KIRO 76-year-old child found dead near Big Four Ice Caves
The body of a 6 year-old boy was recovered from the area around the Big Four Ice Caves in Verlot on Sunday evening.
MyNorthwestReport: Bellevue High School principal leaves school; denies football allegations are reason
The Seattle Times reports Bellevue High School principal Scott Powers will leave his post for nearby Sammamish High School.
KIRO 7More city-owned trees illegally cut down in West Seattle
What happened in the North Admiral neighborhood is striking but apparently very easy to miss.
Associated PressKing County distributes cardboard bed boxes for babies
King County health officials hope distributing special cardboard boxes for babies to sleep in will reduce infant deaths.
Associated Press10 arrested, drugs, guns seized in King County bust
Ten people have been arrested and large amounts of drugs, weapons, cash and cars have been confiscated as part of a high-level bust across King County.
MyNorthwestSeattle cyclists angered over city's latest bike plan
Seattle's latest bike plan nixes much of downtown's future bicycle projects, much to the chagrin of local cyclists — some of whom are blaming the mayor.
- Seahawks to give QB Vernon Adams a tryout, sign TCU's Trevone Boykin
- Mariners fall short of sweep, lose to Kansas City Royals 4-1
- Seventh-round pick Kenny Lawler lone receiver taken in draft by Seahawks
- Mariners notebook: Jerry Dipoto on Seattle's quick turnaround
- Jordan Morris' hot streak continues in Sounders' 1-0 win
- 6-year-old child found dead near Big Four Ice Caves
- WSDOT warns viaduct closure will cause more challenging commutes Monday
- Report: Bellevue High School principal leaves school; denies football allegations are reason
- More city-owned trees illegally cut down in West Seattle
- Nine arrests, five SPD officers injured in May Day march