Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Seattle's plan to destroy handguns has no substance
Seattle has a new policy to destroy all its old police handguns. But the police union has raised an issue with that plan.
NEW MyNorthwestSoDo businesses plead with Seattle, King County to address 'public health crisis'
Seattle's SODO business community voiced concerns about how the city and King County are handling the homeless crisis - specifically with the city's safe RV zones.
Associated PressPaul Allen donates $1M for homeless housing in Seattle
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen is donating $1 million to help a Seattle nonprofit build a new community for homeless people using steel modules.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Politicians sound so reasonable when they're not campaigning
While listening to Mitt Romney speak recently, KIRO Radio's Dave Ross came to the conclusion that politicians actually sound reasonable when they're not running for anything.
NEW ChokepointsResponsive traffic signals around Seattle catch drivers snoozing
Some signals are smart enough to notice gaps in traffic. It's a technology that backfires if people aren't paying attention.
NEW What are they building?New South Lake Union building doesn't involve Amazon
A giant steel frame sitting by itself in Lake Union Park will become a hub for educational activity in the future.
Associated PressTurkish authorities identify suicide bombers, death toll reaches 43
The three suicide bombers who attacked Istanbul airport were a Russian, an Uzbek and a Kyrgyz, a senior Turkish official said Thursday.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori makes $1,500 bet over Pronto vandalism case
Someone vandalized a number of Pronto! bicycles in Seattle, but the managing company was tight-lipped about the details. It led Dori to make a bet over the repair costs of the bikes.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioKing Co. backs off septic tank proposal after residents raise a stink
Rural King County residents flooded a Tuesday meeting to comment on a proposed, now shelved, program that would implement a fee for monitoring of septic systems.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioDon O'Neill calls for the resignation of Seattle Mayor Ed Murray
Don has had enough back-and-forth over the Jungle and is now asking for Seattle Mayor Ed Murray's resignation.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioGun shop owners just got their own watch list, thanks to Dave Ross
After KIRO Radio's Dave Ross brought up the idea of gun shop owners alerting others of suspicious customers, a software developer took on the challenge.
- Mariners' Nick Vincent, Nathan Karns take team-first approach to adversity
- 'Hawk Talk' highlights: Why Graham is Seahawks' biggest uncertainty
- Seahawks sign wide receiver Doug Baldwin to 4-year extension
- Video: Mariners' Dae-Ho Lee rumbles around bases, thrown out at home
- Video highlights: Sounders beat RSL in shootout, advance in US Open Cup
- Dave Ross: Politicians sound so reasonable when they're not campaigning
- You should not be forced to sell something you don’t want to sell
- Donate to help King County deputy get home after being injured in Hawaii
- King County backs off septic tank proposal after voters raise a stink
- Dori makes $1,500 bet over Pronto vandalism case