MyNorthwestSeattle orders this drink for July 4 more than anywhere else
The Seattle area buys this drink more than any other community in the nation on the Fourth of July. And it was also the top choice of America's founding fathers.
MyNorthwestSwarm of 12 earthquakes strike Washington near Everett
The USGS is reporting that a magnitude-3.4 earthquake shook about seven miles east of Lake Stevens. And that was just the start.
MyNorthwestSeattle, New York mayors ask feds to expand low-income housing tax credit
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray and New York's mayor are urging Congress to expand the Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act.
MyNorthwestFormer Seattle sportscaster drops out of congressional race
Tony Ventrella ended his congressional campaign this week due to a lack of funding.
710 ESPN SeattleReport: Ex-Seahawks QB Tarvaris Jackson claims he’s broke
Former Seahawks quarterback Tarvaris Jackson claimed he has no money for an attorney and unsuccessfully requested a public defender for his assault case.
Local NewsConstruction worker dies after truck hits lift near West Seattle
The construction worker who suffered life-threatening injuries after falling 50 feet from an elevated basket on a westbound exit ramp of the West Seattle Bridge died Friday morning.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Scott Kubly's $10K fine is a joke compared to the costs
Scott Kubly has been hit with a $10,000 fine by the city's ethics department. Which is nothing. In fact, this fine ends up costing the tax payers a bundle of money.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioWant to hang onto your guns? Avoid any 'violent stuff'
KIRO Radio's Dave Ross wonders just how easy it will be to lose your right to bear arms after a SCOTUS ruling this week.
MyNorthwestDriver in critical condition, 3 others seriously injured in Auburn crash
An early-morning crash is going to make the Friday commute tough for many drivers.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioSgt. Woo returned home, fundraiser successful in less than 1 day
It took less than one day after Ron and Don put a call out to raise money and bring home an injured King County Sheriff's sergeant. Now he's coming home. This is how and when.
MyNorthwestSoDo retailer to Seattle officials: I'm challenged to be compassionate
Seattle's SODO business community voiced concerns about how the city and King County are handling the homeless crisis.
KIRO 7Officials hint that next Boeing plane could bring jobs to state
Boeing officials are hinting that the company's next plane could bring more jobs to Washington.
- Mariners notebook: Taijuan Walker at ease but not pain-free in his foot
- Mike Zunino's development will continue in majors with Mariners
- Report: Jackson claims he's broke, requests public defender in assault case
- Mariners notebook: Felix Hernandez getting closer to his return
- Jerry Dipoto impressed by Nathan Karns' first relief outing for Mariners
- Seattle orders this drink for July 4 more than anywhere else
- Earthquake swarm strikes in Washington near Lake Stevens, Granite Falls
- Construction worker dies after falling from West Seattle Bridge
- Former Seattle sportscaster Tony Ventrella drops out of congressional race
- Officials hint that next Boeing plane could bring jobs to state
- The Secretary of Defense Shouldn’t be a political toy for the President
- It’s not the scary animals in 'Tarzan' that might make you squirm
- Dori: Scott Kubly's $10K fine is a joke compared to the costs
- Want to hang onto your guns? Don't be violent
- The Olympics have turned a spotlight on all of Rio's problems