NEW MyNorthwestREI insists wage hikes are not related to effort by Sawant, employees
REI announced it is raising employee wages at stores in cities where cost of living has dramatically risen. Seattle is included in the list.
NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDoes Jay Inslee want the governor’s race to be a subset of the presidential race?
Washington gubernatorial candidate Bill Bryant says Jay Inslee is focusing more on Donald Trump than he is on the people of Washington.
NEW KIRO 7Bikini barista battle brewing in Edmonds
After complaints from citizens, the Edmonds City Council will consider an ordinance that would add a public indecency law to the books that would affect bikini barista stands.
NEW Associated PressIn 10th convention speech, Bill Clinton faces tougher crowd
Bill Clinton was once the Democrats explainer-in-chief, electrifying the convention crowd with his support of President Barack Obama.
NEW ChokepointsBremerton's aging infrastructure getting come much needed renovations
Much of Bremerton's infrastructure hasn't received enough attention since being developed during World War II. That's about to change.
MyNorthwestReport: Jury says Seattle Police Chief O'Toole retaliated against officers
Seattle will have to pay millions after a jury found that Police Chief Kathleen O'Toole retaliated against two Seattle police officers for their vocal, dissenting opinions.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: I now think Donald Trump is actually going to win the election
A week at the RNC mixed with the early reactions at the DNC have Dori Monson thinking the impossible might actually happen -- Trump could win.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioIs the Democratic convention's only all-gender bathroom a publicity stunt?
All the bathrooms at the Democratic National Convention appear to be split in the traditional way. Except for one.
- Bikini barista battle brewing in Edmonds
- REI insists wage hikes are not related to effort by Sawant, employees
- Report: Jury says Seattle Police Chief O'Toole retaliated against officers
- Blame history for all the complaints over Hillary Clinton's voice
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz steps into new role as company shifts direction
- Emails: Journalist who wrote Inc. cover story on Dan Price sought book gig from “70k CEO”
- Q&A: Cybersecurity expert explains the DNC email hack, and how you can prevent a similar attack
- Decision time, Windows users: Is the Windows 10 Anniversary Update worth the upgrade?
- Amazon says 26 AWS services meet tough new credit-card security standard