NEW Associated PressExplosions rock Istanbul airport, killing at least 28
At least 28 people are dead and 60 more wounded after explosions at Istanbul's Ataturk airport.
MyNorthwestSheriffs office wants help identifying woman found in Snohomish River
Detectives are seeking the public's help to identify a woman whose body was discovered in the Snohomish River.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Developers getting insanely rich from middle class along light rail lines
Dori is taking the time to say "I told you so" after a report states property near light rail stations is more expensive than property one mile away.
You’d expect any prince to have a firm succession plan in place. But for Prince Rogers Nelson, one of the world’s most beloved pop icons, estate planning wasn’t exactly his jam.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioCurley: Is Seattle keeping handguns out of the right hands?
Destroying all handguns that cycle out of the Seattle Police Department may keep weapons from the wrong people, but also from the right people.
ChokepointsDrivers taking risks to reach Auburn mall exit on SR 167
An addition to southbound 167 near Auburn is causing problems for drivers trying to exit the highway.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz says congressional candidate seems to be 'posturing for labor unions'
Jason Rantz discusses the Seattle City Council's recent resolution over local TV news.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: This is how a prime minister says 'I told you so'
In Britain’s Parliament, it was time to say "I told you so," after last week’s vote to drop out of the European Union.
MyNorthwestMarshawn Lynch is returning to Seattle to play softball
Marshawn Lynch is returning to Seattle to play softball with Richard Sherman.
710 ESPN SeattleDates, registration info for Seahawks’ 2016 training camp
The Seahawks have announced the dates and registration information for their 2016 training camp.
KIRO 7Washington advocates say abortion ruling won't end debate
There were cheers from abortion rights advocates in Washington state after the U.S. Supreme Court decided the Texas safety standards for abortion clinics are unconstitutional.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: You be the ethicist on programming self-driving cars
You're a self-driving car and a pedestrian stumbles in your way. You can either save the driver at the pedestrian's peril, or crash and kill the driver. What do you do?
- Dates, registration info for Seahawks' 2016 training camp
- Seahawks sign LS Nolan Frese, release LB Khairi Fortt
- Three things: Losing streak is over, but are Mariners back to form?
- Mariners may have an interesting decision after LeBlanc's debut
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history, has died at 64
- Homeless people choosing streets over shelters is a problem, civil rights attorney says
- Curley: Is Seattle keeping handguns out of the right hands?
- Dori Monson: Developers are getting insanely wealthy from middle class along light rail lines
- Seattle City Council, Tony Ventrella pan 'Uberization' of TV news
- This is how a prime minister says 'I told you so'