Monday, November 23, 2015
- Our Favorite Apps, and the Great Outlook vs. Gmail Debate
This week on GeekWire, we talk about our favorite apps for book lovers, gamers, photographers, home cooks, people who like to send holiday cards, and more
Friday, November 20, 2015
- Facebook Seattle's epic office plan, Uber at the airport, dancing with Matt Harding
An App of the Week that encourages your kids to read, and a new technology that will charge your devices from up to 30 feet away.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- GeekWire's Taylor Soper in China
On Skype from Beijing, GeekWire reporter Taylor Soper talks about what he has experienced so far on his big China reporting trip.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Global dancing phenom Matt Harding talks about his new project
Matt Harding is ready to reunite the world, again, with the help of his goofy dance. But this time he needs some help.
Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Microsoft Azure chief Jason Zander
GeekWire spoke this week with one of the key players in the cloud industry, Jason Zander, the longtime Microsoft executive who runs the Azure engineering team.
Friday, November 13, 2015
- New Groupon CEO Rich Williams
Rich Williams, the new CEO of Groupon, talks with GeekWire's Todd Bishop about his plan to turn around the local deals pioneer.
- T-Mobile's next move, Groupon's comeback bid, and Microsoft vs. Amazon in the cloud
This week on GeekWire: Breaking down T-Mobile's "Binge On" video streaming news; Seattle considers a municipal broadband pilot program
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- Space and science editor Alan Boyle on his new job at GeekWire
Alan Boyle, one of the most respected science and space journalists in the country, has officially joined GeekWire as our new aerospace and science editor.
Sunday, November 8, 2015
- Destination China: Why GeekWire is putting a reporter in Shanghai and Beijing for 10 days
GeekWire reporter Taylor Soper departed Seattle on his way to China earlier today, preparing to spend the next 10 days reporting from Shanghai and Beijing.
Friday, November 6, 2015
- Reviewing Amazon's new bookstore, inside Facebook's Seattle office, and Expedia's big buy
This week on the GeekWire radio show: A report from inside Amazon's first-ever bricks-and-mortar bookstore in Seattle
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Amazon shopping on your TV, virtual reality NBA games, and tech meets politics
This week on the GeekWire radio show: Amazon is bringing e-commerce to your television set, GeekWire reporter Taylor Soper tests — and models! — a new fashion line for fashion-clueless geeks
Friday, October 23, 2015
- Amazon's surprise, SnapChat's secret, and the best game controller ever
Amazon posts record job growth, and bites back at the New York Times.
Friday, October 16, 2015
- Testing UberEATS and snooping on Amazon
This week on GeekWire, we get the inside scoop on UberEats, the new food delivery service from the popular ride-hailing app
Friday, October 9, 2015
- Amazon bookstore, Microsoft's Surface Book, and the future of shoes
Is Amazon opening a bookstore in Seattle? We provide the clues and let you decide.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Netflix vs. Amazon and Hulu
We catch up on our video streaming news with guest Rob Toledo, editor of Exstreamist.com