Thursday, August 27, 2015
- Marshawn Lynch fined for not talking after NFC game
Marshawn Lynch fined for not talking after NFC game
- Where do you draw the line between mental illness and gun control?
As with many shootings that claim lives and headlines, the issue of mental illness has become a key issue after the killing of reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward.
- August 27, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Rob McKenna on the Roanoke, VA shootings; Bertha app; new Uber innovation; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Hurricane Katrina anniversary; Traffic Chokepoint.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- Chokepoint: Boeing shuts down freeway to move massive machinery
State Route 526 in Mukilteo, also known as the Boeing Freeway, will be closed for two hours Wednesday night as Boeing moves a massive piece of machinery.
- August 26, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Jill Schlesinger with a market update; Drone Update!; cell phone etiquette; SPD shootings; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Traffic Chokepoint.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Cliff Mass: Wildfire deaths could have been avoided
The three firefighters that died while assessing spreading wildfires in Central Washington shouldn't have been there in the first place, according to climatologist Cliff Mass.
- Chokepoint: WSDOT to fix train tracks before mudslide season begins
WSDOT has a plan to tackle the annual mudslides that halt rail traffic between Everett and Seattle.
- Everett school bans any sports attire that isn't from Seattle due to gang affiliation
An Everett school has banned all sports attire that is not Seattle-based over concerns of gang affiliations with certain sports teams.
- Steve Sarkisian publicly apologized for his drunken speech
Steve Sarkisian publicly apologized for his drunken speech
- August 25, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Seattle teachers' salary disagreement; Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan; Cliff Mass on fire forecasting; Grassoline; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Todd Bishop on Amazon PrimeNow.
Monday, August 24, 2015
- Stop worrying: Monday's stock market fall isn't as bad as you think
Analyst warn investors not to freak out too much over Monday's stock market decline. Here's why.
- Something to distract you from your plunging retirement fund
Something to distract you from your plunging retirement fund
- August 24, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Christopher Budd on the Ashley Madison security breach; Dave Ross reads poetry; elderly owner of Pat's Lunch won't retire; Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Jill Schlesinger on stock market instabilities.
Friday, August 21, 2015
- Was that a UFO hovering over Lakewood?
Last night on George Noury's Coast-to-Coast, airing on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, a local UFO sighting made the national UFO roundup.
- August 21, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Summit Sierra charter school; Josh Kerns in Twisp on the wildfires; Tom Tangney reviews "American Ultra"; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; multi-racial church congregations.