Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- FBI, local law enforcement carry out prostitution sting in Everett
The FBI and Snohomish County law enforcement carried out a special operation from an Everett hotel last week in order to gain intelligence on the sex trade there.
- October 13, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Traffic Chokepoint; pot licenses; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Snohomish prostitution rings; David Fahrenthold with a campaign update; a big donation for Seattle teachers.
Monday, October 12, 2015
- October 12, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Bertha lawsuit; Island County Jail inmate death update; victim of a cruel internet meme; complication during a Congo adoption; PTA leaders call for halt on teacher cuts; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill.
Friday, October 9, 2015
- Former Hurricane Oho may have reached the Northwest, but not as a hurricane
A hurricane on a path to the Pacific Northwest caused some wild off-shore weather.
- October 9, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Pacific hurricanes; John Dickerson of Face the Nation; Seahawks photograph; Tom Tangney reviews "Freeheld"; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Gee Scott talks about Kam Chancellor.
- From '95 slide to 'The Punch' how Seattle photographer regularly lands in right place at right time
Meet the Seattle photographer behind some of Seattle's most iconic sports shots
Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Former soldier says discharged Green Beret 'chose the greater good'
A former Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier will get time to appeal his military discharge, after a slew of political and military leaders expressed their support for him.
- Seattle council member wants $75K for city's LGBTQ elderly
A Seattle city council member wants the city to pay for a program that will help that community, and their unique healthcare needs.
- October 8, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Bertha update; "Smart" prescription pills; Traffic Chokepoint; former JBLM soldier appealing discharge; theft at Birthday Dreams charity; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- No easy answers from FBI on sexual slavery
When it comes to understanding sexual slavery easy and specific answers can be hard to come by.
- October 7, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Congressman Adam Smith on Benghazi; LGBTQ's elderly community; Historian Feliks Banel on Seattle streetcars; the mother of a critically-injured high school football players speaks; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- October 6, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Sarah Lerner spoke with Trayvon Martin's mother; a safer way to tackle in football; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill talks Seahawks; David Fahrenthold with a campaign update; Traffic Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan.
Monday, October 5, 2015
- Bellevue native adds extra set of eyes to Monday Night Football broadcast
It might seem like ESPN's Monday Night Football play-by-play guy Mike Tirico knows AND sees it all.
- Safeco Field stays busy despite end of season
What happens at Safeco Field during the offseason
- October 5, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: new Supreme Court term; Monday Night Football traffic expectations; dog training for police; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Jim Krasula in South Carolina; Goodnight, Safeco Field.