Wednesday, November 25, 2015
- November 25, 2015 - Hour: 4
A baby abandoned in a New York church’s nativity scene has gotten the nickname Baby Jesus and hopefully a new home.
- November 25, 2015 - Hour: 3
Tomorrow is one of the biggest eating days of the year, but is there a wrong way to do it?
- November 25, 2015 - Hour: 2
Kim Shepard dispels some myths and digs into the numbers when it comes to Seattle’s Christmas shopping.
- November 25, 2015 - Hour: 1
Black Lives Matter protesters are going to demonstrate at the Christmas tree lighting at Westlake Center.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
- November 24, 2015 - Hour: 4
Josh Kerns reports on Black Lives Matter protesters planning to demonstrate at the Christmas tree lighting ceremony at Westlake Center.
- November 24, 2015 - Hour: 3
Josh Kerns details how security is changing at SeaTac after the Paris terror attacks.
- November 24, 2015 - Hour: 2
Microsoft and the tech sector continue to work on increasing their diversity, especially when it comes to women.
- November 24, 2015 - Hour: 1
WWU canceled class today over some hate speech and threats in an online forum.
Monday, November 23, 2015
- Thanksgiving etiquette: Who takes the turkey home?
Don asks: Who gets the leftover turkey? The guests? The person who cooked it?
- November 23, 2015 - Hour: 4
Highlights from last night’s American Music Awards
- November 23, 2015 - Hour: 3
The latest from Paris and Brussels, where raids have yet to turn up a fugitive from the Paris attacks.
- November 23, 2015 - Hour: 2
One of Seattle’s most notoriously jammed roads is getting ‘smart’ traffic signals.
- November 23, 2015 - Hour: 1
Don stops the show to address why Ron didn’t go to the Seahawks game yesterday.
Friday, November 20, 2015
- What happened during the Twisp wildfire tragedy
Three months after the Twisp River Fire killed three firefighters and severely injured another, a new report reveals what happened.
- November 20, 2015 - Hour: 4
George Takei of Star Trek fame says America hasn’t learned its lesson from Japanese internment camps during WWII.